It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Horror Story, dear god no

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ive never even given this show a chance. I win!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I think this last season is one of the best. The way they play with right/left, conservative/progressive is great. How they made her shoot at a Mexican, then how they made her become paranoid almost a conspiracy theorist with for example the truck that's supposed to spray chemicals, etc.. It's great season.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

I agree. I think it was a genius move to bring in current cultural issues and mix the current divisiveness in American politics with some good freaky clown horror.

It really plays on the worst stereotypes found on both sides. Uses all the current language and memes. Fantastic clown masks!!

It brings the entire theme of the show up front and personal for everyone watching. Really smart idea on the makers of the show. They know it will piss people off while also hitting home in some way. Very smart idea.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I have to admit, when I heard it was going to have a political spin, I groaned. Now that I've been watching it, I have to say it's my favorite season so far. It's political AF and I'm loving it!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
this season is killing it so far.
best season to date by a long shot

last episode was rough man

nail guns, gimps, and clowns.

shot yeah

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
teehee

its mocking both sides imo

will watch

Yeah.

I like it.

Brilliant writers seeing them whip up a whole new nightmare, often a whole new style, each season.

Stopped in to mention this show "Mindhunter". Half way in. Really good!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn
I think this last season is one of the best. The way they play with right/left, conservative/progressive is great. How they made her shoot at a Mexican, then how they made her become paranoid almost a conspiracy theorist with for example the truck that's supposed to spray chemicals, etc.. It's great season.

Yeah the best is a paranoid schizo when there are really people after them.

A theme not often enough played to that I ever notice, but one classic example is the movie Pi.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well i started watching Cult,and i am enjoying it tremendously

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yep,and i like the sense of paranoia,a society in freefall.That feeling of it's a goblin night out there,even in the daytime scenes.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So many twists in this season, loving it!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
this season is killing it

the last episode was great

the scum manifesto

warhol

love it

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The cycle continues. Great ending to an awesome season.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Honestly, I thought the season was pretty good. I know a lot of people quit watching it, mostly butt hurt Democrats and Republicans, so what? I thought it was great.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
While completely unbelievable, and illogical, this season was entertaining at least. Unlike the Roanoke monstrosity...ugh. The irony of a real life trans guy (Cher's son) being a Trump supporter....

Hotel was lackluster, but had it's moments.
Freakshow was good. (and what a fantastic cast, and they are all so cool in person)
Coven was great.

Haven't really seen the others yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join