It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valerie Plame: Give Me $1 Billion And I’ll Put An End To Trump’s Twitter Account

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Can't fault her for being clever.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can be clever too.

Since it's alright to silence our political opposites.

And it's clear 'not' a constitutional RIGHT.

I think I will buy a controlling interest in Abovetopsecret and silence all the Trump haters.

How you like it now?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can be clever too.

And it's clear 'not' a constitutional RIGHT.

I think I will buy a controlling interest in Abovetopsecret and silence all the Trump haters.

How you like it now?

Sure. Go ahead. I am sure some people are guillible enough to believe you and give you money then you run off to some exotic island thanking them.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Uh I don't need to beg for money.

DOH@!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Uh I don't need to beg for money.

DOH@!

This isn't begging. This is conning people. Silly Neo.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This has nothing to do with free speech and everything to do with free markets. She can try to raise capital to control interests. Is it pathetic? Maybe it is.

But so is the president disgracing our nation with his stupid posts.

Trump has privatized his entire life by using lawyers to shame people opposing him. Now it is time we the people pool our money together and bully the jerk with a taste of his own medicine.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i can see the neo-nazi types here getting all upset and putting freedom of speech in block capitals however, not once have you bemoaned the orange one for blocking people on twitter, taking away their first amendment rights.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

Now it is time we the people pool our money together and bully the jerk with a taste of his own medicine.

1.2 billion wasn't enough to get hillary elected...how much more are you going to throw down that hole?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
she is chosen, of course she would try to silence free speech. LMFAO.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Another person with a vested interest in our "intelligence" apparatus that is publicly working to silence Trump.

I'd have never voted for the dude. But the more I see Trump Derangement infect people I didn't otherwise care for, the more I am compelled to at least support his presidency.

At this rate, i may actually vote for him in 2020.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Aazadan

What part of NOONE can be denied their right to speech is someone missing?

Especially a sitting president.

What part of, this only applies to the government stifling speech do you not understand? Corporations can and do legally censor people all the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

How you like it now?

That is perfectly legal. Now come up with enough money for the Administrators to sell it, and you've got yourself a plan.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Another person with a vested interest in our "intelligence" apparatus that is publicly working to silence Trump.

I'd have never voted for the dude. But the more I see Trump Derangement infect people I didn't otherwise care for, the more I am compelled to at least support his presidency.

At this rate, i may actually vote for him in 2020.

I used to think absolute derangement for someone was a rare event. From what I've seen over the past few administrations though, it's remarkably common.

There's nothing wrong with disliking Trump, I don't particularly care for him myself, but at some point you need to just sit back and let his presidency run it's course rather than make it your lifes mission to silence someone who is only in power for at most 7.5 more years, and more likely 3.5.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
She raised that billion yet?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
$16.96 a share at today's close.

Approximately 738 million shares of Twitter stock outstanding.

Around $12.5B.

Can one of our resident stock experts explain how she will purchase controlling interest with $1B?

Because other peoples money?

She'd have more luck buying all the confederate statues in the country, paying for them to be melted down and re-cast into pregnant black women statues.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I can be clever too.

How you like it now?

Please don't. Their posts are my daily dose of comedy. Just look at how much ridiculousness is in just this one thread. Pure gold I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's pure gold that people like Neo actually thinks she's serious.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Like how Trump claims he would throw Hillary in jail?

You would be well within your rights to do so. Read the T&C here there is no Freedom of Speech.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm reminded of Dr Evil's demand for money.
edit on 24-8-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
I'm reminded of Dr Evil's demand for money.

The article has video of Dr. Evil.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join