It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valerie Plame: Give Me $1 Billion And I’ll Put An End To Trump’s Twitter Account

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Dudemo5

Political speech is a protected right.

Doesn't matter in the slightest private company or the state.

Google is getting sued over it.

People sue all the time, that doesn't mean there's merit to the case.

What your link talks about is wrongful termination, which is a state issue. It's also worth nothing that your own link says the lawsuit is in the planning stages. A lawyer hasn't committed yet, and a judge certainly hasn't ruled on it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I think I have been inspired.

Wish me luck. Hopefully I can quit my job soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So, this just goes to show you how STUPID people are that would support this STUPID idea!

That falls under a different section of law, which is still law, just not in the Constitution.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
So at this moment 623 people have donated a total of $24,652

"A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted" AKA "There's a Sucker Born very Minute." Film at 11.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

No it doesnt.

See bakers and wedding cakes

I am sick of trump haters trying to have it both ways

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No it doesnt.

See bakers and wedding cakes

I am sick of trump haters trying to have it both ways

The baker and cake issue had to do with states rights. It was appealed and is currently awaiting a Supreme Court ruling.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What part of NOONE can be denied their right to speech is someone missing?

Especially a sitting president.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
People like Soros come to mind here....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Algore wants $15 Trillion for his Climate Change study. He's first in line. Sorry Valerie.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The left and their censorship.

*shakes head*

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Algore wants $15 Trillion for his Climate Change study. He's first in line. Sorry Valerie.

Whew! That's another bullet we dodged! If Al Gore had had his way, his personal "Go Fund Me" would have been the American Taxpayer pouring $$$$ into global scam after scam, while he jetted all over the world with the global elite.

Maybe "somebody" really is looking after us.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

This could solve the Dem's fundraising dilemma. Bait and switch could be in play.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Obviously she is just another Leftist dolt that gets in line behind all the other Leftist dolts.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

I would rather contribute to a Valerie Plame/Scooter Libby cage match at Wrestlemania with Armatige as the special guest referee...

How do you set up a GoFundMe account again?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Especially a sitting president.

He can speak all he wants.
Nobody is rewarded a right for others to listen though

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Djarums
So at this moment 623 people have donated a total of $24,652

"A Fool and His Money are Soon Parted" AKA "There's a Sucker Born very Minute." Film at 11.

Ah, you beat me to it. Those were some of my parents' favorite quotes, used liberally when my brother or I came up with some crazy scheme. They would patiently listen then look at each other and say, "Now why didn't we think of that?"---and laughter would erupt. Then came the explanation of why the scheme was foolish.

On this one, I wouldn't even know where to start? But it brings to mind another of my Dad's favorites, "Some people have more money than smarts."

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The part where somehow the first amendment applies to private companies. You know, THAT part.

For example, if you came over to my house and talked this sort of nonsense, I'd kick you right the f out. You would have no recourse. There is no freedom of speech in my house either.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Former undercover CIA officer Valerie Plame Wilson is looking to crowdfund enough money to buy Twitter so President Donald Trump can't use it. Wilson launched the fundraiser last week, tweeting, "If @Twitter executives won't shut down Trump's violence and hate, then it's up to us. #BuyTwitter #BanTrump." The GoFundMe page for the fundraiser says Trump's tweets "damage the country and put people in harm's way." As of Wednesday morning, she had raised less than $6,000 of the billion-dollar goal.

In an emailed statement, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the low total shows that the American people like the president's use of Twitter. "Her ridiculous attempt to shut down his First Amendment is the only clear violation and expression of hate and intolerance in this equation," the statement read. Wilson wrote on the fundraiser's GoFundMe page that she hopes to raise enough money to buy a controlling interest of Twitter stock. If she doesn't have enough to purchase a majority of shares, she said that she will explore options to buy "a significant stake" and champion the proposal at Twitter's annual shareholder meeting.

If Plame were to hit her billion-dollar goal, she'd still fall far short of gaining a controlling interest in the company. As of Wednesday, a majority stake would cost roughly $6 billion. But a billion-dollar stake would make her Twitter's largest shareholder and give her a very strong position to exert influence on the company. Twitter didn't immediately respond to a request for comment Wednesday.

Wilson's identity as a CIA operative was leaked by an official in then-President George W. Bush's administration in 2003 in an effort to discredit her husband, Joe Wilson, a former diplomat who criticized Bush's decision to invade Iraq. She left the agency in 2005.

abcnews.go.com...

Wow this is MSM

she's the ex CIA NOC

"unmasked" by bush the revenge

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've got an internet I will sell you for half that price.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The idiots gave hillary 1.2 billion and she couldnt defeat trump.
This idiot is going to do if for only 1 billion? What a bargain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join