It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTC-e Crypto Currency Exchange, Licensed in London Shut Down by FBI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What I liked about this exchange is that it had high volume. So if the price was right you could go in and trade coins in a short time. Trade with people from all over the world. This is one reason I never keep money up on an exchange for very long.

The US Justice Dept attempted to close down BTC-e on the 26th of July 2017 when they charged Alexander Vinnik and BTC-e in a 21-count indictment for operating an alleged international money laundering scheme and allegedly laundering funds from the hack of Mt. Gox[2][7].

Wikipedia

FBI Has Gained Control Of Our Wallets: Bitcoin Exchange BTC-e

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So basically don't "F" with the petrol dollar.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Musta forgot to read btc-e was taken from the feds in connection to mt goxx and other money laundering crimes ... witch im not shure how apply to a company in Russia

This was my main exchang i had 0$ in it at the time

Oh and this happen almost a month ago now

Anyone who used btc-e shoulda noted the lack of any id confirmation witch is requiered us law bla bla bla ...

if crypto is not money why is it its money laundering

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And if that don't do it, people will have single car accidents and double tap in the back of the head suicides.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

They say Alexander Vinnik hacked Mount GOX and was laundering through BTC-e. But BTC-e says Alexander Vinnik was never in charge of their exchange.

The US Securities and Exchange Commission announced last week it was seeking $110 mln from BTC-e for flouting anti-money laundering rules.

Just like the Soviets and North Korea build walls to keep people in their country, shooting those trying to escape. The US is attempting to control crypto's. The exchange is not in their country.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I wonder why Russia is Allowing US agencies to swoop in and fine an exchange in Russia???? Doesn't sound like how we're led to believe things work??????

The TV says Russia and the US aren't getting along as usual??????

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Scared me for a second.

Made me check my exchange.

Still up and running

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I cant recall where but they dont just say they have the transactions of mt gox coins going to btc-e ... im also not shure how thats illegal tho

Yea its some bs going on tho crypto is not money according to the us goverment ... mt gox couldent have been robbed if there was no money and thus couldent have the stolen non money laundered anywhere due to them aredy ruleing bitcoin is not money

Talk about dubble standereds ... its only money if we can take it from you

Theres also the side that says btc-e took the money and ran the fbi raided 0 Russian servers and most suspect the crypto is in Russia... maby they got the usd

All in all it sucks tho i need 17 forms of id my ssn dna spearm spit hair and stool sample just to trade 500 when i dont even deal in usd ...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Even the London authority is subservient to the Globalists... China has the 'start-up' rights to develop the new Crypto Coin and create a broad market for this Bit-Coin-C or whatever the designation is (I forgot but the important points of the China mission is explained in the first linked site in y post below... (maybe its ACC crypto, I cant recall...)

~~~~~~~~ THIS CRYPO CURRENCY WILL BE ROLLED OUT DURING year 2018

www.youtube.com...

heres a video (34:46 minutes) which breaks the NEWS of the block-chain (DNA sequence) to create digitalized money/coin that uses both Invested Assets and Appropriated Assets (that was seized by each sovereign Nation) which forms the backbone of the hard-assets which give the digital monies/coins a real value
The IMF/BIS supported digital money will collectivise various assets & resources which each sovereign nation will confiscate from the citizen owners (and they will receive digital money for the strategic value of the commodity seized & digitized)
this ACC Chain...(Assets Collection Chain).. will force all physical Gold & Silver hoarders to relinquish their PMs..........................to their home country...............................
see: www.youtube.com...

~ And the physical PMs which were never recovered by governments will only exist in the digital DNA form (as a component of the blockchain sequence) Thus making the bars/coins held earlier by that physical PM hoarder a Criminal, if ever caught trying to sell off those physical bars/coins of Gold or Silver (which the sovereign government already seized and woven into the Asset value of the Crypto Coin DNA-Blockchain sequence)

How do You , get to use & enjoy this new blockchain, Crypto Currency ? ?

Well--- just line up for a visible holograph tattoo on your hand or forehead...
the 3 levels of participation which identifies each person will be identifibable as: a Mark or Number or Name which attests to Your allegience to the System --- and have legal drawing rights of that amount of Crypto Currency Credits you once held in Stocks/bonds/USDs/real estate/inheritance/promisary notes & royalties on resources sold under Contract...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Talk about dubble standereds ... its only money if we can take it from you

It's only money if we can use it as a tool to stealing the very life force from the commoners. Ironically one problem of fiat is that their is no longer metals cheap enough to print the coins with. Due to inflation the metal is worth more than the money. But USA fiat has stability. And a little inflation is generally ok as it encourages investment.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I wonder if this is why monero has been on the rise? It's the one cryptocurrency I know that apparently 100% untraceable?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The Fed Reserve isn't getting their cut.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slickinfinity
I wonder if this is why monero has been on the rise? It's the one cryptocurrency I know that apparently 100% untraceable?

Bitcoin went to $4400 recently. So other crypto's have been going up.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The US Justice Dept attempted to close down BTC-e on the 26th of July 2017 when they charged Alexander Vinnik and BTC-e in a 21-count indictment for operating an alleged international money laundering scheme and allegedly laundering funds from the hack of Mt. Gox[2][7].

Wow, I haven't heard anyone mention Mt. Gox in a while. And what was that Silk Road knock off that got hacked/scammed? I think it was called Sheep Market, no joke.

It's interesting that they used a known unsolved cybercrime as a means of leverage to justify their raid to a judge issuing a search warrant.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

BTC- E tended to have a cheaper price for BTC. So lots of day trader types would first buy BTC at BTC-e and then send it to Mount Gox who was offering a very high price for BTC.

The only problem was Mount Gox began to freeze all withdrawals claiming a temporary problem. People were so greedy that even though they couldn't withdrawal their anything from Mount Gox, they thought eventually they would be able to. And kept sending BTC to Mount Gox to change to FIAT.

Silk Roads was just an illegal ebay that specialized in dope deals and worse.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Even the London authority is subservient to the Globalists... China has the 'start-up' rights to develop the new Crypto Coin and create a broad market for this Bit-Coin-C or whatever the designation is (I forgot but the important points of the China mission is explained in the first linked site in y post below... (maybe its ACC crypto, I cant recall...)

~~~~~~~~ THIS CRYPO CURRENCY WILL BE ROLLED OUT DURING year 2018

www.youtube.com...

heres a video (34:46 minutes) which breaks the NEWS of the block-chain (DNA sequence) to create digitalized money/coin that uses both Invested Assets and Appropriated Assets (that was seized by each sovereign Nation) which forms the backbone of the hard-assets which give the digital monies/coins a real value
The IMF/BIS supported digital money will collectivise various assets & resources which each sovereign nation will confiscate from the citizen owners (and they will receive digital money for the strategic value of the commodity seized & digitized)
this ACC Chain...(Assets Collection Chain).. will force all physical Gold & Silver hoarders to relinquish their PMs..........................to their home country...............................
see: www.youtube.com...

~ And the physical PMs which were never recovered by governments will only exist in the digital DNA form (as a component of the blockchain sequence) Thus making the bars/coins held earlier by that physical PM hoarder a Criminal, if ever caught trying to sell off those physical bars/coins of Gold or Silver (which the sovereign government already seized and woven into the Asset value of the Crypto Coin DNA-Blockchain sequence)

How do You , get to use & enjoy this new blockchain, Crypto Currency ? ?

Well--- just line up for a visible holograph tattoo on your hand or forehead...
the 3 levels of participation which identifies each person will be identifibable as: a Mark or Number or Name which attests to Your allegience to the System --- and have legal drawing rights of that amount of Crypto Currency Credits you once held in Stocks/bonds/USDs/real estate/inheritance/promisary notes & royalties on resources sold under Contract...

All the usual characters want to come up with their new Crypto that will give them control. Defeating the purpose of the Crypto. Good luck with that. We're no longer stupid.

top topics

join