It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vs The Media or the contest for the Worst Mytho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Let me first start by stating that I am neither Democrat nor Republican;neither liberal nor conservative.I do not ascribe to any ideology in particular.What I like to do is record the sociology political events in my head,actions from all sides,pit them against each other,find patterns,and finally try to predict the path we are heading toward.So it's 5 o'clock I'm drinking bourbon and I am bored as sh1t.Here goes nothing

I have watch the struggle between Donald and the media...The way I see it,the media have made coverage/statements on Donald that turned out to be false.And Donald made statements that turned out to be equally false.
That being said,without taking side,for me,anyone in a position of power such as Donald(let's not kid ourselves here,he is the most prominent figure in the world and the commander in chief of the number one army),that is continuously and ferociously trying to discredit the media as a whole(bar the occasional alt-right media),is a HUGE IN YOUR FACE RED FLAG.I know the media has gone downhill the last couple decades.But what happens when the president successfully discredit or at least put a total mistrust of the news?Do we move on to User-generated news network or do we go back to letting our overlords tell us what is the truth?.

And since I don't want my title to be a click bait,post every statements of both the president and the media to see who is the biggest liar.-1pt for every new statement or videos proving lies....Every 5 pages I'll give the score(or for good measure Xuenchen and Antediluvian can count it😉).

So have at it.....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
MSM lies =Trump tells the truth.

Some people believe that for some reason. In a room full of liars, is it so hard to believe that no one is telling the truth?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Trump calls out the media = media goes wild and lies like crazy

The MSM is afraid.

The MSM is VERY afraid.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: wildapache

The way I see it,the media have made coverage/statements on Donald that turned out to be false

Examples???

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Exactly...Once you stop for a minute and cut the political I.D bs,y you realize that they are both trying to stir the public toward a well defined agenda of their own.Its sad and scary the number of people that have fallen to that...And I mean well articulated,head on the shoulders type of people,even here in my beloved ATS community....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Politicans and the media and hell even actors and actress.

ALL get paid to LIE for a living.

The difference right up until 2016 Trump wasn't a politician.

Eight months later after WINNING the presidency.

He still isn't.

That is the draw to Trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Examples???

I am sure Xuenchen can answer that quite easily...Can't you Xuenchen?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If I may ask Neo,What is a politician for you?And how is Trump not a politician?(If the mods will allow this off topic question)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trump calls out the media = media goes wild and lies like crazy

The MSM is afraid.

The MSM is VERY afraid.

What exactly is the media afraid of? Trump is the Christmas gift that keeps on giving..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2017 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

A politician to put it simply is a snake oil salesman. A used car salesman.

Selling ice water to eskimos.

Obama,Cruz.Clinton etc.

Classic politicians.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
MSM lies =Trump tells the truth.

Some people believe that for some reason. In a room full of liars, is it so hard to believe that no one is telling the truth?

That's actually a very fair statement.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am sure Xuenchen can answer that quite easily...Can't you Xuenchen?

I'm sorry...I thought this was YOUR thread and YOUR claim that the media has made false stories about Trump.

Odd that you would ask someone else to provide the proof of something you claim to believe in.

Seems to me that when I make a claim, I already know of the evidence that stands behind the claim and don't have to ask others to provide examples for me.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
A politician to put it simply is a snake oil salesman. A used car salesman.

So basically what the majority of the country saw in Trump (pre-president) and then have been sadly validated repeatedly by Trumps words and actions.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'm sorry...I thought this was YOUR thread and YOUR claim that the media has made false stories about Trump.

They did.

Russia hacking was a LIE.

Golden Showers were a LIE.

Dossier's were created by paid foreign agents which means they are nothing but LIES.

They are currently running around calling ex democrat voters NAZIS because they didn't vote for Clinton.

The list goes on.

American politics is a LIE to begin with.

There is no truth in it.

It's entire aim is to convince a third party one side of a two side coin is 'better'.

The media prefers the left, and has become nothing but a propaganda arm of that party.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So.....you have evidence for those all being lies?

Pretty sure, at least for the Russia case, there is still a FBI Investigation going on...so how exactly do you call it a lie????

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
And since I don't want my title to be a click bait,post every statements of both the president and the media to see who is the biggest liar.-1pt for every new statement or videos proving lies....Every 5 pages I'll give the score(or for good measure Xuenchen and Antediluvian can count it😉).

So have at it.....

Sounds like fun. Do I get a point for each anchor saying he never said it?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Wow, powerful video, to my mind very damning for the press, will be interesting to see what someone with a lean more to the left makes of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildapache
Let me first start by stating that I am neither Democrat nor Republican;neither liberal nor conservative.I do not ascribe to any ideology in particular.What I like to do is record the sociology political events in my head,actions from all sides,pit them against each other,find patterns,and finally try to predict the path we are heading toward.So it's 5 o'clock I'm drinking bourbon and I am bored as sh1t.Here goes nothing

I have watch the struggle between Donald and the media...The way I see it,the media have made coverage/statements on Donald that turned out to be false.And Donald made statements that turned out to be equally false.
That being said,without taking side,for me,anyone in a position of power such as Donald(let's not kid ourselves here,he is the most prominent figure in the world and the commander in chief of the number one army),that is continuously and ferociously trying to discredit the media as a whole(bar the occasional alt-right media),is a HUGE IN YOUR FACE RED FLAG.I know the media has gone downhill the last couple decades.But what happens when the president successfully discredit or at least put a total mistrust of the news?Do we move on to User-generated news network or do we go back to letting our overlords tell us what is the truth?.

So have at it.....

The Agenda's are being played out by both sides. The media is a tool that our government uses at their leisure. Political bias runs very deep in the media. Trump has his own political agenda. I like his as opposed to theirs. Theirs calls for the assassination of the President. His calls for the assassination of main stream media that is biased. The looks on their faces the day that Trump won office will show you exactly what they represent. Not a fair election that is for sure. Is Trump an orator of resounding quality? Nope. That is not why he was elected though.

We have seen the media exposed under President Trump and during his campaign for who they really serve, and it is not the people.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Trump plays them like a fiddle and has turned the entire media against itself.

I also give kudos to Infowars who exposes the media every single day.

Say what you want about Alex Jones but there is more truth with infowars than anything you will see in MSM. The media works hard to discredit infowars like they do trump. Just like Trump they almost always end up correct. They are working hard to censor the entire web to shut infowars up.

new topics

top topics

join