It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN’s Don Lemon Self-Destructs After Trump’s Phoenix Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The CNN swamp swimmers were on the hunt right away after Trump exposed some of the media lies about his comments responding to the Charlottesville massacre.

Trump really let them have it and CNN went totally nuts.

They used every tangent and deflection they could cough up on short notice.

CNN’s Don Lemon Self-Destructs After Trump’s Phoenix Rally

If there was one person who was not at all happy with Donald Trump’s speech in Phoenix, Arizona, it was Don Lemon. The CNN host said the rally was “unhinged,” “embarrassing,” and questioned the president’s fitness for office. Trump went after the media, went after Sens. Jeff Flake and John McCain, though didn’t mention them by name, and heavily insinuated that he would issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of violating a federal court order to end racial profiling of Hispanics. Folks, this isn’t anything we haven’t heard before, it wasn’t out of the ordinary than what we’ve seen at Trump rallies. Yes, maybe there were some areas where criticisms could be lobbed at the president, but as always—the media overreached. The only thing that happened on that network last night was solidification of support among Trump’s base. The poll showing 60 percent of people who said they would never stop approving of Donald Trump probably went up a few notches if you saw what occurred on that network last night. If you thought Trump’s speech was unhinged, just imagine listening to non-medical professionals trying to diagnose whether Trump was insane or not, and then debating the semantics and appropriate situation in which the word “insane” should be used. CNN made the case for why the media’s credibility is in the toilet, and how the liberal media still cannot get over the fact that Hillary Clinton lost the election.

Featuring Don Lemmonhead......and a panel of 6 lemmons and limes

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

+12 more 
link   
Every time someone at CNN opens their mouth about Trump they just dig a deeper hole for their grave.... I hope..

+12 more 
link   

That video shows self-destruction?

I think Lemon was right on a few points and possibly wrong about Trump wanting to create a new civil war, but I would not call that self-destruction.

Just his biased opinion.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

McCain, though didn’t mention them by name, and heavily insinuated that he would issue a pardon to Sheriff Joe Arpaio, who was convicted of violating a federal court order to end racial profiling of Hispanics

Hey people ?

Who is running around right now profiling white people calling them nazis ?

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Every rally I've seen Trump speak at he's been unhinged. That's his whole thing.

I've become used to it, which probably isn't a good thing..

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

NEW THREAD TITLE:

News Opinion Show Hosts Shares His Opinion!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Have something to say bout a news organization that puts people on their air and pays them for their political opinions(Shills)?

Shill definition: A person that gets paid for their political beliefs.
edit on 23-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Cockroaches DO NOT like the light. The real approval ratings of President Trump will never truthfully be displayed on network news, with perhaps Fox, everything goes downhill from there FAST.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Cockroaches DO NOT like the light. The real approval ratings of President Trump will never truthfully be displayed on network news, with perhaps Fox, everything goes downhill from there FAST.

Fox trump poll....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Fox News LIES!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's funny, My wife turned on CNN last night and it was all about the most divisive speech ever and everyone was outraged and James Clapper was on telling us that Trump is unfit for office after watching that speech and Don lemon was stuttering and...we're like OMG! That must have been a terrible horrible speech.

So we found it online and watched it and we were both less than overwhelmed. It wasn't that bad.

My take on it was that it was more of the same. It was a Trump Rally to gather the troops, build confidence and so on.

He came off as Buffonish and full of him self.."me me me, I I I". Not impressed with Trump at all. Now I think he's more of a Jerk than I thought before. but...it was just more of the same. Nothing new, nothing worse than anything he's said before.

I still don't know how people can support him. I get that he's better than Hillary, but so were half the Republican candidates...That's not saying much. "I'm better than Hillary". That's like saying I'm better than a serial killer. Congratulations. LOL

Oh yeah I almost forgot. The video of trumps speech we clicked on was from Sean Hannity. Who in the name of god sh*t on his head? LOL
edit on 23-8-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I watched the MSM's response to the speech and it was comedy gold.
I have never seen so many talking heads stuttering and straining to come up with the worst possible adjectives to describe Trump.
Even a historian talking to Brian Williams seemed like he about to have a seizure.
I hadn't watched any MSM news in months and I'm incredulous at the vitriol and desperation displayed.
It was like watching an employee who was being fired protesting to his boss that it was the other guys fault.
They are at the end of their ropes, they're running out of semantic turds to throw.
Trust they will fail and fail again until they finally lose their jobs due to loss of interest.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

If I remember correctly, media outlets like CNN are seeing increased ratings.

I don't see any lost in interest coming soon. Trump and his words/actions have apparently fueled interest in the media's reporting.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I didn't really consider that unhinged but it was a good click bait title. I really dislike click bait.

edit. Seems it has been changed to 'Self destruct'.

edit on 23-8-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You may be right but it isn't too smart to trot out someone like James Clapper to denounce Trump when he has lied to the American public about spying and been caught with his pants down.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You may be right but it isn't too smart to trot out someone like James Clapper to denounce Trump when he has lied to the American public about spying and been caught with his pants down.

It's not very wise to elect a known liar to the office of the President of the US either.

Liars on CNN...you can change the channel.

Liar in control of one of the most powerful countries in the world...oh #.

Seems like the liars on CNN are small potatoes, when we put things in proper perspective.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It came across as unprofessional for a "journalist" though. It wasn't really balanced reporting. At this point, the hysteria about Trump by some media orgs and the "resistance" is making all of us liberals look bad. Just as, the turning a blind eye to Antifa is by the media. www.independent.co.uk... a reply to: introvert

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Advice: Check the water in the break room at CNN.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Except, CNN is rarely "reporting." They are an establishment loud speaker.

They've lost the right to be regarded as journalists.

I tell my roommate all of the time that people need to stop conflating media "personalities" or talk show hosts with journalists. Most of the people working at these media empires literally aren't journalists.

A few are.

Then, there are actual journalists who are violating the oaths and principles of their practice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join