It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s science envoy quits in scathing letter with an embedded message: I-M-P-E-A-C-H

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Fake NEWS!

In December 2016, The Post published a story inaccurately stating that a Russian hacking operation had infiltrated the U.S. electrical grid; the claim was retracted in a revised version of the story, after the initial version had been widely circulated.[65][66]

en.wikipedia.org...

Bezos owns it now.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
It seems that more and more reasonable people are abandoning the Trump ship over his questionable words, and actions.

........ It's strange because when he is on script and reading those speeches...he can be spot on. But take down the teleprompter and he's full of hate and condemnation of everything that is not "Trump." It spells narcissism to me. Not really a good trait in a leader, in my humble opinion.

It's really simple if you also take into account one simple word...liar.
That's what he is, an inveterate liar.
He makes me cringe at those rallies when he talks about looking after ordinary, decent people, when he himself treats ordinary people like dog poop, and he's been doing it for years...the most insincere person you can find.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

His resignation isn't really the "news" here, is it? The "news" is WaPo making this into something more than it is... a government employee who was hired/appointed in February of 2016, while Obama was still very much POTUS, has disagreed with the current POTUS and resigned... this surprises anyone? This isn't one of this administration's appointees leaving the ship, it's a rat that was below deck far enough to avoid the ship sweeps in the first 1/8th of the new administration's first term. Happens with every presidency.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

His resignation isn't really the "news" here, is it? The "news" is WaPo making this into something more than it is... a government employee who was hired/appointed in February of 2016, while Obama was still very much POTUS, has disagreed with the current POTUS and resigned... this surprises anyone? This isn't one of this administration's appointees leaving the ship, it's a rat that was below deck far enough to avoid the ship sweeps in the first 1/8th of the new administration's first term. Happens with every presidency.

Actually if you read the article and the letter of resignation, he has served with the federal government in some capacity since 1998 and served through the Bush presidency without an issue as well.

So you can't really pin this on Obama, nor on which party is in the WH at the present time.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fox News programming?! As opposed to what? NYT or WaPo programming? HuffPo Programming?

Do you understand how easy it is to simply look at the form of news media someone consumed for any purpose and them claim he or she was "programmed" by said news source?

That is simply a lazy way of dismissing what I said.

It would be far easier to simply say you do not believe it's true and I could accept that at face value and understand why that is because I understand that philosophical lines of thought that produce that belief.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

So he's an establishment man?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Not pinning it on the party. Hell, Bush was responsible for the ridiculous ethanol additive requirements, so he was certainly no conservative where energy policy was concerned. I'm pinning it on this man philosophically disagreeing with this administration, which is far more conservative in their energy and environmental policies than the GOP representatives at-large seem to be.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo... Echo...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Clapper thinks it's a nightmare Trump being there...but I suppose you think Clapper is not up to much either...keep this up, and you'll run out of people.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Clapper bald faced (no pun intended) lied to Congress under oath 4 years ago when asked whether the NSA was collecting data on Americans, so no, I don't think much of that lying asshole.

We're not the ones who are running out of people. The swamp is, however.

edit on 23-8-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

Clapper bald faced (no pun intended) lied to Congress under oath 4 years ago when asked whether the NSA was collecting data on Americans, so no, I don't think much of that lying asshole.

That's right, would would you think an intel head would say?...did you believe him at the time? I don't know anybody that did, and as far as that goes Trump is in favour of increased surveillance even though the CIA brought out new rules in January...not that I believe that the CIA are pulling in their horns anyway, and while the privateers are having a ball.

However, if a person like Clapper talks about a nightmare of a White House, he's talking like he's still in the job and sees all the dangers in the current Presidential behaviour, never mind what has yet to come.

edit on 23-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Not pinning it on the party. Hell, Bush was responsible for the ridiculous ethanol additive requirements, so he was certainly no conservative where energy policy was concerned. I'm pinning it on this man philosophically disagreeing with this administration, which is far more conservative in their energy and environmental policies than the GOP representatives at-large seem to be.

No...you said he was " a government employee who was hired/appointed in February of 2016, while Obama was still very much POTUS"

I showed you that he's not.

His philosophy notwithstanding, he served several administrations. Please don't ignore that fact.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Yep!

WaPo is out to get Trump. WaPo, NYT, leftwing corporate media, and D.C. swampers have all enjoyed their little mutual admiration society. They hate it that they are no longer at the helm and driving the opinions and dispensing information as they see fit to The American People.

You're right! This was non-news hyped by WaPo in a very contrived manner.

Plainly, this guy didn't like the fact we pulled out of The Paris Accord, so he left. His worldview is not in alignment with what the president wants to accomplish, so he left, sticking out his tongue and crying "raaaciiiisssst" na na na na na na! Good riddance, weenie.
edit on 23-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

In a resignation letter posted to Twitter, Kammen wrote that Trump's remarks about the racial violence in Virginia had attacked “core values of the United States” and that it would have “domestic and international ramifications.”

Trump is not my cup of tea personally, but I also don't like lies much. Those taking snippets out of what he said are clearly dishonest in their real agenda.

Listen from about 1:16 on.

Seems suspicious that Kammen missed that, don't you think? It's likely best that dishonest people like that not be there anyway.

Again like I said in the OP, when Trump is on script...he sounds great. Once he deviates from the teleprompter, he shows that he can't stop himself.

Well, I suspect we have had enough of the slick political double speak form the career politicians.

All this is, is a continuation of the insane campaign and both Parties are out of control with the lies and deceit. Both sides are acting so badly I hope most of them on both sides retire and slink off to their respective holes. It's time for a new generation to mess stuff up.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

That is exactly what this is.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Hows that go?

Don't let the door hit ya.......

lol I'm not going anywhere. I'm enjoying reading posts that are supporting a sinking ship. In fact, I just finished another slice of pizza reading them. You guys are entertaining...especially the ones that comment without reading the article.
that some kinda pizzag#@!* reference..?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

originally posted by: queenofswords
What a weenie!

Here is why he really quit.

The State Department appointed Kammen, an energy professor at the University of California at Berkeley, as one of five U.S. science envoys in February 2016. At the time, Kammen said he would be working on various global energy initiatives, as well as “the wider Paris Accord.”

He used the "DT is a racist" lie being pushed by the left to shine the light on himself and disparage President Trump.

Now see, that's the problem here. It's not the fact that "DT is a racist" (however fact-ful that may be) - it's that he's just a really bad leader and the Charlottesville response is just the latest and most egregious example of that.

He's a great king of the Donald Trump universe, but a really bad President of the United states.

I mean, I don't even understand how his response demonstrated he's a bad leader. He denounced David Duke BEFORE it even happened, and has ever since everyone knows of David Duke. He condemns hate groups left, right, and center. He's also been doing this since the 1970's and he did so just 1 day after the event.

You guys are blowing this to bush/katrina levels like DT's "slow" response time actually killed people. It took Bush weeks to get help for the relief effort and DT 1 day to make a statement that in the grand scheme of things, wouldn't and couldn't change anything anyway.

DT did nothing wrong in regards to the Rally and his response to it, I cannot fathom how you could see otherwise. I'm open to discussion and if you want to prove that DT is a bad leader because of his response and his response time, you're going to have to justify those claims.

I don't even like DT, and never have, and I can easily admit that 99% of the venom strewn in his general direction is just made up hurt feelings, about 1% of them are legitimate, no matter how serious that 1% is, it's still only 1%.
edit on 23-8-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: seasonal

Hows that go?

Don't let the door hit ya.......

lol I'm not going anywhere. I'm enjoying reading posts that are supporting a sinking ship. In fact, I just finished another slice of pizza reading them. You guys are entertaining...especially the ones that comment without reading the article.
that some kinda pizzag#@!* reference..?

Wow...tinfoil hat much.

No, Papa Johns thin crust, olives and onions, with a lot of hot peppers on the side... Like I said...I'm enjoying reading the triggered trumpet replies, super entertaining.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Most hardcore Trumpsters will love this. Rumor has it, they don't like the science.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Most hardcore Trumpsters will love this. Rumor has it, they don't like the science.

More generalized untrue garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join