It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s science envoy quits in scathing letter with an embedded message: I-M-P-E-A-C-H

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

Right. He's an Obama administration hold over. Probably couldn't get a job anywhere else. I do wish the rest of them would quit.

I wonder how the OP feels ... being all debunked ... right here in the MudPit.

Ahhhhhhahahahahahaha!!

I'm not being debunked...I actually read the article and put it into the mudpit for a reason.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"Trump’s science envoy quits........."

Oh, and.......

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Hows that go?

Don't let the door hit ya.......

lol I'm not going anywhere. I'm enjoying reading posts that are supporting a sinking ship. In fact, I just finished another slice of pizza reading them. You guys are entertaining...especially the ones that comment without reading the article.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My skepticism tells me that this is just another event in a string of events designed to get Mike Pence in the White House, as he would have never been elected. (Though next to Hillary even that is dubious).

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This guy was exactly the kind of sheltered, know-nothing bubble boys we don't need running things. I hope the rest of his ilk quit too.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StonedPidgeon
My skepticism tells me that this is just another event in a string of events designed to get Mike Pence in the White House, as he would have never been elected. (Though next to Hillary even that is dubious).

So true, that would have been a tough one to predict. Nobody knew pence, really. So this is the best logical way to get him into the white house. He can then appear to be a moderate and calm the waters and line himself up for a smooth realection in 2020.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
It seems that more and more reasonable people

There's reasonable people? Sorry, I don't buy this and you shouldn't be selling it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Hows that go?

lol I'm not going anywhere. I'm enjoying reading posts that are supporting a sinking ship. In fact, I just finished another slice of pizza reading them. You guys are entertaining...especially the ones that comment without reading the article.

I read the article. That's where I got my external quote.

Have another slice of pizza, but be careful of the water. There's something in it.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I wonder haw many more key characters will quit once Trump pardon's Arpaio?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Hows that go?

I read the article. That's where I got my external quote.

Have another slice of pizza, but be careful of the water. There's something in it.

But you didn't read my post...I said "the ones that comment without reading the article." I didn't say you. Somehow I think you got triggered. But you did make me smile a little bit...so thanks for that.

(And I do agree about the water, that's why I use a certain brand of water filters.)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

'

An Obama appointee picked out of Berkeley was never a key player of Trump's.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

In a resignation letter posted to Twitter, Kammen wrote that Trump's remarks about the racial violence in Virginia had attacked “core values of the United States” and that it would have “domestic and international ramifications.”

Trump is not my cup of tea personally, but I also don't like lies much. Those taking snippets out of what he said are clearly dishonest in their real agenda.

Listen from about 1:16 on.

Seems suspicious that Kammen missed that, don't you think? It's likely best that dishonest people like that not be there anyway.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Probably many...since Trump would be pardoning him from disobeying a Federal Judge...which is essentially disobeying a Federal law. It would be pretty ironic though, since good ol' "sherrif Joe" used to say something about doing the crime and doing the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Another swamp swimmer got bought off.

link   

Key character? A science envoy? My ass
He is just another Obama snowflake that needed his ass kicked to the curb 6 months ago.

+1 more 
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

In a resignation letter posted to Twitter, Kammen wrote that Trump's remarks about the racial violence in Virginia had attacked “core values of the United States” and that it would have “domestic and international ramifications.”

Trump is not my cup of tea personally, but I also don't like lies much. Those taking snippets out of what he said are clearly dishonest in their real agenda.

Listen from about 1:16 on.

Seems suspicious that Kammen missed that, don't you think? It's likely best that dishonest people like that not be there anyway.

Again like I said in the OP, when Trump is on script...he sounds great. Once he deviates from the teleprompter, he shows that he can't stop himself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

WaPo = Instantly discredited. It has been proven that WaPo is little more than a leftist blog funded directly by the wealthiest man in the world, who's empire could potentially be rocked to its core if Trump ever pursues antitrust charges against the illegal monopolies Amazon has forged.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Snowflakes.

Danger - Snowflakes ahead.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

WaPo = Instantly discredited. It has been proven that WaPo is little more than a leftist blog funded directly by the wealthiest man in the world, who's empire could potentially be rocked to its core if Trump ever pursues antitrust charges against the illegal monopolies Amazon has forged.

So you're saying he didn't resign? Hmmmm do you need more alt-right sources?

the hill

science mag

nature

There's a few more sources to show that he did actually resign...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Expecting scientists to stand by the Trump admin and it's policies is like expecting Exxon Mobil to fund and support Greenpeace.

Everyone around Trump will wake up to how they're being played eventually, the only thing in question is the time involved.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join