It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s science envoy quits in scathing letter with an embedded message: I-M-P-E-A-C-H

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It seems that more and more reasonable people are abandoning the Trump ship over his questionable words, and actions.

Trump's science Envoy quits

In a resignation letter posted to Twitter, Kammen wrote that Trump's remarks about the racial violence in Virginia had attacked “core values of the United States” and that it would have “domestic and international ramifications.”

What's interesting to me is what are the international ramifications?

How is Trump going to recover from this gaffe? Can any of his most fervent supporters even see the gaffe in how he handled the situation? It's strange because when he is on script and reading those speeches...he can be spot on. But take down the teleprompter and he's full of hate and condemnation of everything that is not "Trump." It spells narcissism to me. Not really a good trait in a leader, in my humble opinion.

Speaking of spelling things out...

However, his most biting message may have come in the form of a hidden acrostic: The first letter of each paragraph spelled out I-M-P-E-A-C-H.

Interesting way of doing it. Perhaps it was done subconsciously, perhaps it was intentional.

With all the advisors and committee members leaving him, the only ones left will be "yes" men...and I'm not sure I want to see the ramifications of that.

What say you ATS? Comments? Thoughts?

+44 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Yes.

It's lovely how we went from a real racist in the White House to one that's been largely created by the press.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Snowflakes.

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What a weenie!

Here is why he really quit.

The State Department appointed Kammen, an energy professor at the University of California at Berkeley, as one of five U.S. science envoys in February 2016. At the time, Kammen said he would be working on various global energy initiatives, as well as “the wider Paris Accord.”

He used the "DT is a racist" lie being pushed by the left to shine the light on himself and disparage President Trump.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah, you probably don't want someone that immature working at the highest levels of government.

Seriously, grow up.

+28 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What's a science guy from Berkeley doing talking about politics?

Also this from the article,

Kammen, who was appointed during Barack Obama's presidency

Seems like more drainage of the swamp, good riddance.

edit on 23-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
my thoughts....Its pretty obvious trump is the only thing holding this country together right now and its ticking off the main objective of the CFR and those they control.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Right. He's an Obama administration hold over. Probably couldn't get a job anywhere else. I do wish the rest of them would quit.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm not backing anyone who wants to make an emotional assessment of any adult subject.
These kids need their internet cut before they crash the country

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump is right. They are "grandstanding". This has nothing to do with President Trump's words and timing regarding the condemnation of violence in Charlottesville.

They're all p***ed about their little global cabal of bullsh***ers being exposed for what they are and have been doing to The American Taxpayer.

Exposure = Being really ticked off!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

In a resignation letter posted to Twitter, Kammen wrote that Trump's remarks about the racial violence in Virginia had attacked “core values of the United States” and that it would have “domestic and international ramifications.”

Well once upon a time in America.

People believe that blacks were 3 fifths of a person.

Even so much they specifically wrote it in the US constitution.

A CORE VALUE.

Back to Trump hating.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yes.

It's lovely how we went from a real racist in the White House to one that's been largely created by the press.

Obama is a "real racist?" Jesus the melodrama. Ironic that you're talking about something being "largely created by the press" as regurgitating your Fox News programming.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Looks like the POTUS replied: G-O-O-D B-Y-E S-U-C-K-E-R

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Obama is a "real racist?" Jesus the melodrama.

If he had a son he'd look like Trayvon.

The media echoed that RACISM running around calling a hispanic, WHITE.

Remember that guy George Zimmerman?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

Right. He's an Obama administration hold over. Probably couldn't get a job anywhere else. I do wish the rest of them would quit.

I wonder how the OP feels ... being all debunked ... right here in the MudPit.

Ahhhhhhahahahahahaha!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Hows that go?

Don't let the door hit ya.......

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Obama was and is a racist. He intentionally started the downhill slide when he weighed in on a local police matter in Cambridge, MA just six months after taking office. That resulted in Obama saying the police acted stupidly. He continued to weigh in on every police matter thereafter involving black vs. police.

He's an instigator and agitator. He had and has an agenda. But, that's for another thread...not this one.

edit on 23-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
What a weenie!

Here is why he really quit.

The State Department appointed Kammen, an energy professor at the University of California at Berkeley, as one of five U.S. science envoys in February 2016. At the time, Kammen said he would be working on various global energy initiatives, as well as “the wider Paris Accord.”

He used the "DT is a racist" lie being pushed by the left to shine the light on himself and disparage President Trump.

Now see, that's the problem here. It's not the fact that "DT is a racist" (however fact-ful that may be) - it's that he's just a really bad leader and the Charlottesville response is just the latest and most egregious example of that.

He's a great king of the Donald Trump universe, but a really bad President of the United states.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I love President Trump!

As a resident of AZ I will not vote for McCain, not sure about Flake.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join