It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who got the facts straight - Trump or The Media: inauguration crowd size

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody already proved the pictures were from an hour after the ceremonies.

The clock proved it.

You were challenged to prove it, have you done so? I see not photos of a clock...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I suppose this whole controversy is over )ick size, but here is a time-lapse of the entire inauguration looks pretty bleak for the Trumpet

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I suppose this whole controversy is over )ick size, but here is a time-lapse of the entire inauguration looks pretty bleak for the Trumpet

Compared to what? Compared to the extremely big deal of us having our first black president? I could just say that since Trump was a republican then the vast majority of Republicans actually work...

The bottom line is that Trump's victory was a stunning upset due to Liberals sitting this one out. The win doesn't equate to popularity.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

The clock proved it.

Ok, show me that proof.

I bet you won't.

Ok

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: kruphix

The clock proved it.

Ok, show me that proof.

I bet you won't.

Ok

LOL, that's a nice tight shot. I think abeverage's video sorta ends the whole "crowd size" debate.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: abeverage

Compared to what? Compared to the extremely big deal of us having our first black president? I could just say that since Trump was a republican then the vast majority of Republicans actually work...

The bottom line is that Trump's victory was a stunning upset due to Liberals sitting this one out. The win doesn't equate to popularity.

Yeah not sure where you get your facts, but I know in my mostly conservative State the majority on welfare are republicans and don't work (cause they are out of jobs of course not lazy welfare moms like those dang democrats! LOL) Who is really on Welfare
And the real bottom line both parties picked loosers. People didn't vote for Trump in a stunning victory, people voted against Hilary...and we will pay the price for this moronic display of our democracy.
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Aug 2017 09:22:24 -0500am9America/Chicago by abeverage because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join