It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who got the facts straight - Trump or The Media: inauguration crowd size

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

They love big crowds and they cannot lie. Wait till the see the size of the impeachment crowd.

I don't think someone on the right started this post or any post dealing with Trump's crowd sizes...lol it seems to be an on going trigger for the left to continually rehash this over and over.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: waftist
a reply to: kruphix

Thank you for bringing it up and I don't care who is at the helm, they should always be accounted for their lies, and right now it's Pres Trump.

See...I don't agree with this.

Laws and standards should apply equally to all people. That, to me, is the greatest good, here. We cannot have standards and laws that apply to some and not to others.

And, in partisan politics, I think that's especially true.

The equal application of the law (and personal standards) is bedrock to our Nation (and to anyone with integrity). The unequal application of law (and personal standards) is a symptom of a supremacist society.

So, if Obama was not held accountable to certain standards and laws (and so on before him), then Trump shouldn't be held accountable for a minuscule lie like "My crowd was bigger."

edit on 8/23/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Xtrozero

It was a variation on "why should New York and California dictate the President"?

It was a critique of "the Electoral College shouldn't be based on population."

It was rendition of "we are a Republic not a Democracy" and "we don't accept mob rule."

I personally do not want CA and NY to dictate elections. EC is based on population in the number of votes each state gets. When CA get 55 votes and another state gets 3 votes it is not very convincing to suggest that CA doesn't have a huge impact to the election process based on their population.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ahhh, Trump and his cultists, and their obsession with "crowd sizes". I thought this whole issue died long ago, but like with anything Trump, it never seems to die for good.

They love big crowds and they cannot lie. Wait till the see the size of the impeachment crowd.

These people watched too many episodes of Mythbusters. I reject your reality and substitute my own. Who knew it would be the motto for 2017.

ETA: And by these people I am talking about those that would see a thread posted by a Trump hater and claim it came from a cultist.

If your assumption was that was I even addressing the OP, you might have a point, but my post was aimed after reading 6 pages of posts of Trump supporters and their crowd sized fetishes.

The OP was pointing out that if he lies about that despite actual real evidence saying otherwise, he can't be trusted to tell the truth on much else.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
It's apparent that many here on ATS think Trump only speaks the truth and the media only lies.
I'm giving this round solidly to the Media. However, I think to this day that Trump still believes his own claim.

It was Sean Spicers fault, he only said 1.5 miliion, Trump told to him say 1.5 Billion....that's how badly the media got it wrong.
...(is there an emoticon for 'barking mad')

edit on 23-8-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Spreading fake news I see.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Jeez, we're on one big loop I guess? This subject has been hashed over and rehashed on this site, give it a rest.

It's a slow news day.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Is it?

So you believe that Trump's inauguration crowd was record breaking?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Is it?

So you believe that Trump's inauguration crowd was record breaking?

It broke many records.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When will people start to realize that Trump didn't win because people think he's more trustworthy then the media. Trump won the presidency (in part) because people are tired of the media lieing to them for decades and Trump was the best avenue for them to show their frustration.

So tallying up who lies more Trump or the media, is a waist of time. People don't care if Trump lies, that's not why they elected him.

This is the moral of the story on so many of the Trump vs "Others" debates... no one but his detractors are holding Trump to the same standards they are holding the "Others". They didn't elect Trump because he is a vertuis man; they elected him to be a bulldozer.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

"We are so sick of the Media lying to us, we are going to elect a pathological liar to the White House so he can also lie to us."

Yeah, really solid logic there.

However, it does sound like Trump supporter logic.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Uh oh, the administration was wrong about crowd size at the inauguration. If this is the worse you can come up with and worry about about your leadership, you live a coddled, bubble-boy life. Are you able to go outside knowing the terrors that exist out there?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They were showing images of empty space all day. Empty bleachers along the parade route but nice try. Lol.
Proven taken after. Gimmie a break....

This is going to be too easy.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

If you thought it was crap why'd you jump in?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's time for summer reruns.
We're showing access Hollywood footage next week. Lol.
edit on 8242017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

True but as usual trump did it bigger than anyone else. Over one thousand lies, mis-speaks mis-quotes, exaggerations and alternative facts have been uttered by that man since inauguration day.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I think babyman trump still does. Like he still cares about Hillary getting millions of more votes.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Me too! The footage of it being torn down would be worth it.

But alas while impeached and thrown out of office guarantees you a place in the history books it doesn't usually get you a statue.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You know what is hilarious, all the people in here claiming the left is triggered but you mention Trump lied and you get 6 pages of Trumpeteers triggered. LOL

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

a reply to: DanDanDat

"We are so sick of the Media lying to us, we are going to elect a pathological liar to the White House so he can also lie to us."

Yeah, really solid logic there.

However, it does sound like Trump supporter logic.

No the logic was "we are so sick of [issue here] we are going to through a bomb into the whole mess"

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join