It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who got the facts straight - Trump or The Media: inauguration crowd size

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: kruphix

So you don't care to find out which side is lying about the crowd size???

Already said I didn't.

The only thing those pictures prove is Trump didn't pay and bus people to attend like the last guy.

So you don't care that Trump is lying....cool.

But if you admit he is lying about this "fake news"...what does that say about all the other "fake news" stories he claims are out there?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Well one side of this issue is lying.

They sure do.

Trump haters.

So you believe Trump when he says his inauguration crowd was the largest in history???

I don't care.

Hell I even like it that nothings really been done.

Means were not getting screwed.

LOL. Does anyone?

(BTW, I hear if you shave before you measure, you might gain up to 1/4"! I know how much size matters to you! Good luck, OP!)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

They sure do.

Trump haters.

So you believe Trump when he says his inauguration crowd was the largest in history???

I don't care.

LOL. Does anyone?

(BTW, I hear if you shave before you measure, you might gain up to 1/4"! I know how much size matters to you! Good luck, OP!)

It seems like Trump supporters don't care when he lies....that's kind of the whole point.

And, it seems like you are right there with them.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

They sure do.

Trump haters.

I don't care.

LOL. Does anyone?

It seems like Trump supporters don't care when he lies....that's kind of the whole point.

And, it seems like you are right there with them.

How many times have I been told that what I care about doesn't matter? Probably even by you.

Get over it.

They all lie, all the time. If you didn't care about Obama's lies, why on earth do you care about Trump's? Also, this lie is especially petty in the scheme of things.

edit on 8/23/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Trump supporters fully understand the power of Triggering.

The Left doesn't but falls hard when they fall, which is about every 5 minutes.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Some on ATS claim that Trump only speaks the Truth.

And if you want the Truth, you should listen to Trump instead of the Press.

Can you name one person on ATS that has said anything above?

Everyone lies to some degree or another. EVERYONE stretches the truth too or spins things to their own advantage. The difference is one lie might cost a trillion dollars and 1000s of lives, another might force millions of people way from their desired doctor, but it seems in all these cases only Trump is called a liar...why is that?

What concerns me more with your post is the time and effort you put into something that first was proven incorrect and second...who really cares...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Continuing to deny the truth really makes you Leftists dumber than even I thought was possible.

Seeing how it's a little complicated to the witless wonders like you the electoral college really hasn't played that big of a part in electing presidents because they won both the popular and electoral college. It wasn't until this idiot and that moron Bush Jr were given the office against the will of the majority of Americans. That's why republicans gerrymander the electoral districts because that is the only way they can get a republican into the office of president.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I don't trust Trump with telling the truth about crowd size and I don't trust the media about pretty much everything. Neither of them. I will have to take your word that you believe that he was referring to in person attendance (minus the wierd info about Neilson), but I am not ready to believe you. You seem too eager to knitpick the definition of attendance. ala the "wiretap" Obama defense.

But let's get to the meat. I will admit Trump is a liar about crowd size. What's the next part of your plan? Don't ask me to question what else he has said. I am cynical of all political figures and media and assume them both to lie by default. Is there another reason you wanted this admission?

ETA: Is your premise that because Trump lied about crowd size then we should trust CNN?
edit on 23-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Can you name one person on ATS that has said anything above?

Just look at the member above your post, just for one example.

What concerns me more with your post is the time and effort you put into something that first was proven incorrect and second...who really cares...

It's not clear what you think was proven false.

Trump's claim on the crowd size or the media's claim on crowd size?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Seeing how it's a little complicated to the witless wonders like you the electoral college really hasn't played that big of a part in electing presidents because they won both the popular and electoral college. It wasn't until this idiot and that moron Bush Jr were given the office against the will of the majority of Americans. That's why republicans gerrymander the electoral districts because that is the only way they can get a republican into the office of president.

Last time I looked we were a Republic of 50 united states not a Democracy. In being a Republic each state has a percentage of power in our elections. If someone doesn't like that they can become French or like Democracy.

What is more surprising is how the hell can a person take CA and NY PA and still lose hehe

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In a country where presidential elections are determined by the electoral college, and not the popular vote.

Crowd size is an issue WHY ?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Jeez, we're on one big loop I guess? This subject has been hashed over and rehashed on this site, give it a rest.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Talk about SJW's ... we've talked about the US being "a democracy" and "making the world safe for democracy" and "the Western democracies" for a hundred years at least.

And now, just because Hillary beat Trump by 2.8 million in the popular vote, suddenly some are just obsessed with "we are a Republic" and "we don't have mob rule" ... it'd be funny if it weren't so sad.

Technically speaking, we are a Democratic Republic.

Get over it. Trump won by one of the smallest margins in decades.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Jeez, we're on one big loop I guess? This subject has been hashed over and rehashed on this site, give it a rest.

Well, Trump attacking the Media and claiming they are "Fake News" is still very relevant since Trump just went on an unhinged rant last night at a rally about the Media.

So I thought we should take the news stories one by one that Trump claims are "Fake News". This is the first one...and it seems that Trump was wrong and continues to lie about it.

So I wonder how many other "Fake News" stories claimed by Trump actually aren't fake at all????

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

In a country where presidential elections are determined by the electoral college, and not the popular vote.

Crowd size is an issue because TRUMP made it an issue.

You don't like it, criticize Trump about it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Because Trump so blatantly lied about it?

Because so many here can't help either a) lying about it or b) saying that size really doesn't matter?

Losers seem to concentrate on trivial matters, regardless of how big a margin (or small) they won by.

Short man syndrome.

/shrug

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Crowd size is an issue because TRUMP made it an issue.

You don't like it, criticize Trump about it.

BINGO!

link   

Eight effing months ago.

Not an issue in August of 2017.

link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Well, Trump attacking the Media and claiming they are "Fake News" is still very relevant since Trump just went on an unhinged rant last night at a rally about the Media.

So I thought we should take the news stories one by one that Trump claims are "Fake News". This is the first one...and it seems that Trump was wrong and continues to lie about it.

So I wonder how many other "Fake News" stories claimed by Trump actually aren't fake at all????

If we all promise not to assume Trump's claims to be true will you be happy? I will go first. I will question everything Trump says. I promise.

Now, which particular fake news story should we dig into? (this isn't news)
edit on 23-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Eight effing months ago.

Not an issue in August of 2017.

Yet, you're still obsessing over it?

Weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join