It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who got the facts straight - Trump or The Media: inauguration crowd size

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: Black_Fox

That being said, the only real picture that matters, is this one.

That picture also lies like Trump. He was not elected president remember he lost to Hillary by millions of votes he was given the office thanks to the electoral college.

Lol, your funny.

He is the president.
Like it, hate it, either way your dealing with it.

I'm not funny just putting out fact. Fact the Trumpbots kryptonite.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: xuenchen
Somebody already proved the pictures were from an hour after the ceremonies.

The clock proved it.

That doesn't disprove the metro ridership.

All that proves is local Democrats boycotted the ceremony.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Error
edit on 23-8-2017 by Black_Fox because: Error

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There were a ton of people there. The press tried to say it was small...like his hands...but it was untrue.

No one ever said there weren't hundreds of thousands of people there. They just said their weren't 1.5 million there like Trump claimed.

Comparatively to Obama's inaugurations...Trump's WAS small.

And speaking of crying like a baby...kind of like Trump saying the pictures were faked and that his inauguration really was the biggest???

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: kruphix

Well one side of this issue is lying.

They sure do.

Trump haters.

So you believe Trump when he says his inauguration crowd was the largest in history???

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The clock proved it.

But you haven't shown proof that the picture was taken later yet.

Still waiting.....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

That picture also lies like Trump. He was not elected president remember he lost to Hillary by millions of votes he was given the office thanks to the electoral college.

Oh he wasn't eh?
That is the way we pick Presidents in the USA for the billionth time.
You guys are not doing yourselves any favors when you keep bringing up meaningless sh!t.
Continuing to deny the truth really makes you Leftists dumber than even I thought was possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

They sure do.

Trump haters.

So you believe Trump when he says his inauguration crowd was the largest in history???

I don't care.

Hell I even like it that nothings really been done.

Means were not getting screwed.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Oh he wasn't eh?
You guys are not doing yourselves any favors when you keep bringing up meaningless sh!t.
Continuing to deny the truth really makes you Leftists dumber than even I thought was possible.

So...was Trump's crowd size the largest in history?

Or was Trump lying?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They sure do.

Trump haters.

I don't care.

Hell I even like it that nothings really been done.

Means were not getting screwed.

So you don't care to find out which side is lying about the crowd size???

Trump claims the media is lying...the facts kind of say otherwise.

Are you that devoted to Trump that you can't even admit he got this one flat out wrong?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's only an issue to the detractors. No one cares. Trump gets all the coverage. It is ratings suicide not to. People were heavily interested across the world, and the internet is more pervasive than ever. Who cares what Neilson says, cable TV is dead. Serious question, how many watched online? I wasn't able to find a tabulation the last time I looked back 6 months ago. It's not worth my time, but I'm still interested to know the number. Since you are the expert, how many watched online?
edit on 23-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
It's only an issue to the detractors. No one cares. Trump gets all the coverage. It is ratings suicide not to. People were heavily interested across the world, and the internet is more pervasive than ever. Who cares what Neilson says. How many watched online?

So it sounds like you are saying Trump is correct and that his inauguration drew a bigger crowd than any other Presidents in history, right???

If we don't care what Neilson, Metro, Official Estimations, and photographic evidence says about the crowd size....exactly what metric should we use to determine the facts???

Should we just use Trump's opinion on what he "saw"???

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Oh he wasn't eh?

Or was Trump lying?

Personally I don't care.
To me it is the same as who won the "popular" vote....it doesn't mean a damn thing now.
Every Trump supporter knows he is a braggart and likes to hear himself talk. So what?
I will take Trump lying to me all day long as opposed to Hillary lying to me all day long.
The Leftist hissy fits continue.....

link   

Oh he wasn't eh?

Or was Trump lying?

Of course he was lying. He lies on a daily basis, and his moonies love every bit of it.
Lying is really cool after you've had enough orange Kool-aid.

link   

Edited to clarify. Yes that is what I am saying. Until I see how many watched online I can only assume it would have been several factors larger than even 4 years ago due to connectivity and population growth.

It's only the left that wants to use the president's opinion. Got that link to online viewers yet?

edit on 23-8-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

link   

So you don't care to find out which side is lying about the crowd size???

Already said I didn't.

The only thing those pictures prove is Trump didn't pay and bus people to attend like the last guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Oh he wasn't eh?

Or was Trump lying?

Personally I don't care.
To me it is the same as who won the "popular" vote....it doesn't mean a damn thing now.
Every Trump supporter knows he is a braggart and likes to hear himself talk. So what?
I will take Trump lying to me all day long as opposed to Hillary lying to me all day long.
The Leftist hissy fits continue.....

So you don't care if the President of the United States flat out lies to you?

And if you are all but admitting that Trump is lying about this...because let's be honest, that is what you and others are saying when you say "I don't care" or "this isn't a real issue"....don't you kind of wonder what else Trump is lying about?

This was a big "fake news" story according to Trump...he even said this:

“I get up this morning and I turn on one of the networks and they show an empty field,” Trump said. “I said wait a minute, I made a speech, I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, a million and a half people … it went all the way back to the Washington Monument.”

“So, we caught” the media, Trump said, “and we caught them in beauty. And I think they’re going to pay a big price.”

But you don't care...right?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The only thing those pictures prove is Trump didn't pay and bus people to attend like the last guy.

No he just paid the people that cheered him on when he announced he was running for president. And who can forget Donnie begging people on facebook to show up at his inauguration.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The clock proved it.

Would love to see your proof of that...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

Edited to clarify. Yes that is what I am saying. Until I see how many watched online I can only assume it would have been several factors larger than even 4 years ago due to connectivity and population growth.

It's only the left that wants to use the president's opinion. Got that link to online viewers yet?

Except Trump wasn't talking about online viewers...he said there was at least a million to 1.5 million there in person.

It wasn't until later that Spicer came out and said TV viewers as well...until that was disproved...then he said online too...which is hard to measure, but the big streaming sites CNN, FOX NEWS, MSNBC...all said they had lower visits to the live streaming site than they did with Obama.

It's all there in the links I provided in the OP.

What is actually holding you back from just admitting that Trump is lying???

Or better yet, what secret evidence do you think Trump has that proves his claim...and if he has that evidence, why wouldn't he release it himself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join