It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahah Called it "Media Fearing for Safety after Trump Rally"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

I knew I left something out!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm
Is he hoping that they get assinated?

Speaking only for myself, I'd appreciate seeing pretty much any journalist assinated.

I'd wager a guess that Mika Brezshnevszhfzshzsinsky, Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow, and others have spent their lives with their own buttcheeks up around their heads, and would probably feel fairly comfortable being assinated by another.
edit on 23-8-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The 1st Amendment also applies to those in charge as well which is hilarious because they try to censor Trump for speaking the Truth that there supposed to be speaking.

What are you talking about? Who are these "people in charge" of which you speak? The 1st Amendment prohibits the government from interfering in or punishing people/press for exercising Free Speech. President Trump IS the government!

edit on 24-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The 1st Amendment also applies to those in charge as well which is hilarious because they try to censor Trump for speaking the Truth that there supposed to be speaking.

What are you talking about? Who are these "people in charge" of which you speak? The 1st Amendment prohibits the government from interfering in or punishing people/press for exercising Free Speech. President Trump IS the government!

But what happens when "government" people "ask" the media to do certain things ?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Like what? Issue press releases?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join