It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hahah Called it "Media Fearing for Safety after Trump Rally"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
**SNIP**

And whats Trending today?

Trump Rally Leaves Media Fearing For Safety

On “Good Morning America,” ABC News reporter Cecilia Vega claimed that Trump’s attack on the media “was incitement, plain and simple,” adding that “it really feels like a matter of time before someone gets hurt.”

Bunch of Babies lol. The Media overreacting again. So by mentioning Media people names he is inciting violence against you guys? Really? “it really feels like a matter of time before someone gets hurt.” Someone did get hurt not because of President Trump. But the GOP and Police. To many people drinking the Liberal Kool aide caused them to take action and in some cases Black Lives Matter have succeeded in Assassination attempts against the Police. They failed to take out the GOP because of Concealed Carry. Thats right people have taken action. Not against Reporters. But the Rival Political Party, and Police.

“Whether POTUS means it or not, I don’t know, but this could motivate a crazy,” Todd wrote of Trump’s attacks on the media, which he called “dangerous rhetoric.”

Ya he meant alright. Your Fake News. And if that is dangerous rhetoric no wonder you feel triggered by Statues.

Mod Note:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

edit on 8/23/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped cross-posted content

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If I were CNN, I wouldn't wear the jackets while reporting...

edit on 23-8-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

The media should be scared!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well the initial responses in this thread certainly show The Daily Caller's fears may be justified.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

At the end of the day I couldn't agree more. It's the MSM and the small amount of corporations that own them who are attempting to divide this country. It's only a matter of time before the masses see that and attack the propaganda source.....as they rightly should. If MSM want to continue to spread lies in an attempt to divide then they shouldn't be surprised when the mouth piece of the division is attacked.....

Just saying you make your bed you sleep in it MSM....be careful what you wish for.

edit on 23-8-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Well the initial responses in this thread certainly show The Daily Caller's fears may be justified.

Nothing I say should be taken with any seriousness or credibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I'm with Jefferton!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

At the end of the day I couldn't agree more. It's the MSM and the small amount of corporations that own them who are attempting to divide this country. It's only a matter of time before the masses see that and attack the propaganda source.....as they rightly should. If MSM want to continue to spread lies in an attempt to divide then they shouldn't be surprised when the mouth piece of the division is attacked.....

Just saying you make your bed you sleep in it MSM....be careful what you wish for.

Im not wishing for anything just saying how Predictable they are. Its pretty comical. They go after Trump 24 hours 7 days a week Trump speaks for 30 minutes and hes inciting violence lol. He tore them up when he called them out on there BS Reporting by reading off his Statements word for word.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The media is all about fear and hate as well. Three months ago they were living in fear after president Trump said that journalists should be arrested or punished for publishing National Security secrets.

+3 more 
link   
They really should be careful.

There is no love for journalists who pick a side.

Our Media is Comstiutionally protected entity.

Yet one party has clearly taken over the media.

They must know, they are representing the "Deep State".

link   

Heck, just them stating that they are scared is enough to put the plan in some nutty peoples heads.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Im not wishing for anything just saying how Predictable they are. Its pretty comical. They go after Trump 24 hours 7 days a week Trump speaks for 30 minutes and hes inciting violence lol. He tore them up when he called them out on there BS Reporting by reading off his Statements word for word.

I didn't say I wished they would be attacked. Only that if history is any indication it's only a matter of time before they are really targeted, by both sides. They have the platform and therefore choose how to use it. While I don't agree with attacks on anyone I think the Charlie hebdo event is proof of what happens when media sources thrust themselves into the fray.

Only a matter of time before one of the crazies is triggered into attacking MSM directly.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don't trust anyone's words on the internet, including the ones you just said now.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a report of bottles and rocks being thrown at reporters?

(post by Jiggly removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't trust anyone's words on the internet, including the ones you just said now.

Well played sir, well played.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a good ol' case of "Live and die by the sword" to me. The media and Hollywood are the largest promotors of hate and violence on the planet. Touché Pussycat!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Scared? Lets these wimps go embed in Syria or Iraq and then tell me what 'scared' is. I will tell you what they are scared of...their jobs. In the next 6 months you are going to see more ratings drops because people are tiring of the constant hate on Trump. He is our president first and many people respect the office if not he man in office. I did for Obama. I know a lot of left friends who are SICK of the BS and want the media as well as the DNC and RINO's to start acting positively for our country.

2018 elections are going to be a slaughter...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

There is no love for journalists who pick a side. 

Nor should there be.

The media is supposed to be unbiased and as such is protected. When the media becomes biased it should lose its protected status, as it is then propaganda.

People need truth not ideology stuffed down their throats 24 hours a day.

It sickens me that some would defend the slant the media puts on trivialities today.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

The media is supposed to be unbiased and as such is protected.

Really! I missed that part of the 1st Amendment. In fact, the media is supposed to serve as a watchdog and alert the public when government tries to do things that are "perceived" to be against "the people's" best interest. You can't fill that role unless you're using a critical eye against the government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join