It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deep State Finally Revealed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OK, I am going to reveal the sort-of-secret, sort-of-in-plain-sight identity of the Deep State as well as the cartel that has gained oligopolistic and near monopolistic control over declining labor wages in the United States, but...

I am going to have to lead up to these things, so please bear with me.

I presented a brain teaser of sorts to my friend who had been a professional football player and coach.

I asked: "What would you say of a football coach who recruited (within constraints) less than the best players for his team?"

Well, my friend simply couldn't fathom this. He kept repeating: "You don't understand; it just doesn't work this way, it just doesn't work this way," even though I kept repeating: "But what if, what if?"

Finally I put an end to this back-and-forth banter by saying: "Wouldn't you say that the coach who recruits less than the best players is stupid?... Or incompetent?... How about dishonest? Maybe the coach is working angles that are just inconceivable to you? Or how about insane?... perhaps the coach is just plain insane."

Well, my friend settled down and got the picture that I was trying to present.

Then I said: "Hold these thoughts!

"Now consider the business manager who kowtows to political correctness under government enforced equality and who is tolerant of having less than the best/top-choice subordinates on his work team. Wouldn't you say that this manager - like the coach above - is stupid... incompetent... dishonest... or just plain insane?"

So now my friend got the point. I could tell by how his face froze with his eyes bugging out.

NOBODY HAS STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EQUALITY BEYOND THE RANK OBVIOUS. They never considered the personality/psychological traits of managers and executives who would percolate to the top of the business heap under the highly illogical and dysfunctional systems of equal employment opportunity, affirmative action, and equal housing opportunity... these personality/psychological traits falling within the paradigm of dishonesty, stupidity, and insanity.

At this point, I’d like to add that whenever a realm is marked by dishonesty in management, you have a fertile breeding ground for stupidity, insanity, and, of course, more dishonesty. Whenever a realm is marked by stupidity in management, you have a fertile breeding ground for dishonesty, insanity, and, of course, more stupidity. And whenever you have a realm that is marked by insanity in management, you have a fertile breeding ground for dishonesty, stupidity, and, of course, more insanity.

Oh, you have great dishonesty amongst such managers and executives, and several facets of such dishonesty are selfishness, self-centeredness, and, most of all, GREED... and out of such greed comes an emphasis on cheap, cheap labor and DISLOYALTY. Why, such business managers will stab both Whites and blacks in the back EQUALLY by forsaking them both by eliminating their jobs domestically and off-shoring those jobs to East Indians, Chinese, Mexicans and the like. And those jobs that can't be exported are turned over to illegal immigrants who are aided and abetted by some of the foremost American corporations and their legit and illegit lobbying efforts.

So, there you have it... well, about half-way, that is: the Deep State is [half-way] comprised of the management hierarchies of corporate America... equal opportunity employers, to be a bit more exact — DISHONEST, STUPID, INSANE!

Now, for the other half... while, over the course of the last fifty years of government enforced equality and political correctness during which you had the absolute worst ilk ascending the ranks of corporate America now totally infesting it, there was a parallel situation going on in government where every agency and institution is dedicate to the precepts of equal opportunity and political correctness. You also had the concept of equality in voting rights. As the result of this, you had the same unlikely, grossly inferior ilk with the same mindsets of corporate American management ascending and investing all managerial ranks of government including the offices of elected officials.

So, what happens next when you have inferior individuals in private business and inferior individuals in government up and down the ranks of management with the same mindset of dishonesty, stupidity and insanity especially since it’s a natural in the normal scheme of things that businesses and government routinely interact? Why, you have them joining forces like north and south magnetic forces in unholy endeavors: CORRUPTION!!

These Deep State types with their common mentality operate, move like a swarm of bees... like a swarm of hornets without any central steering aside from their common personality/psychological traits making them go this way and that way to the same end WHICH IS TO PLANT THEIR STINGERS IN ANY MIDDLE CLASS SAP PASSING BY... WHICH IS TO DESTROY THE MIDDLE CLASS FOR SELF AGGRANDISEMENT.

This state of affairs is far worse than a planned conspiracy because plans have a way of failing and participants of a conspiracy have tendencies to drop out or turn rat thus causing the conspiracy to fall apart. NO SUCH THINGS ARE HAPPENING WITH THIS FAR MORE DANGEROUS SWARM!!!

You know what? I have witnessed individuals who have proven themselves to be grossly incompetent at the lowest level of management, but they were promoted repeatedly up the ranks, and, at each successive rank, they should have been summarily sacked, and these types very frequently do eventually get sacked, but the thing is that the replacement is just as bad OR WORSE as the person being replaced,.and...

THIS IS WHY THE UNITED STATES WILL NEVER WIN ANOTHER WAR!

The dynamics of illogical equality and political correctness apply to the ranks of the military, too, and this is why my father who died in 1990 said for many years before his death: “This country will never win another war,” and this is why there is now so much ineptitude in the Navy’s Pacific fleet with its numerous, very serious mishaps of late.

In another post, I mentioned the cartel of labor buyers that have developed oligopolistic or even monopolistic control over the pounding down of labor prices in America. THESE ARE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYERS with a really big overlap with the Deep State as revealed above. There is a big difference between this cartel and a cartel like the OPEC, the oil cartel. OPEC has a hard time enforcing production quotas among its members. In contrast, the labor buying cartel of equal opportunity corporate America in its methods to downwardly equalize wages IS ENFORCED BY THE GOVERNMENT with its laws, its equality enforcement agencies, the courts, etc. What could be a better deal for corporate America? THEY DO NOTHING TO COORDINATE THE METHODS OF THE CARTEL OR TO ENFORCE ANY UNHOLY RULES; they just sit back and have the government do the dirty work to keep them all marching in lockstep to drive down wages while at the same time putting the labor cost savings right into the pockets of the fat cats making billionaires mega-billionaires!! Is it any wonder that corporations that once resisted complying with equality laws now sing the praises of such laws and proclaim their undying support, loyalty, and compliance with such laws?

IN SUMMARY: the Deep State is the swarm of like-minded prominent, but wrong, people who have ascended managerial ranks under the dynamics of social equality and political correctness.
edit on 23-8-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Minor correction to punctuation.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So much reading.....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
So much reading.....

I'm a little drunk, sum it up?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Too long to get to the point.
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

So much reading.....

The madness that is Affirmative Action.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

So much reading.....

Corporations are evil.

So, there you have it... well, about half-way, that is: the Deep State is [half-way] comprised of the management hierarchies of corporate America... equal opportunity employers, to be a bit more exact — DISHONEST, STUPID, INSANE!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
OK, here is the tail end of the OP that was originally intended but did not fit:

IN SUMMARY: the Deep State is the swarm of like-minded prominent people who have ascended managerial ranks under the dynamics of social equality and political correctness when nothing of the sort should ever have happened... and you are getting screwed.

CONCLUSION: Equality is illogical, fallacious and bad; inequality is logical, true and good; egalitarianism is death to a civilization; elitism will keep civilization viable for a long time.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So much reading.....

Corporations are evil.

So I shouldn't buy anymore beer??

Pffffffft.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough
OK, here is the tail end of the OP that was originally intended but did not fit:

IN SUMMARY: the Deep State is the swarm of like-minded prominent people who have ascended managerial ranks under the dynamics of social equality and political correctness when nothing of the sort should ever have happened... and you are getting screwed.

CONCLUSION: Equality is illogical, fallacious and bad; inequality is logical, true and good; egalitarianism is death to a civilization; elitism will keep civilization viable for a long time.

With that you mean the subhumanoids I assume? The people of non-European heritage, women, ugly people and so on as you explained in your previous thread?

Again: wow. And no, that's not at all what deep state means. But a beautiful example of misogyny and white supremacy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

With that you mean the subhumanoids I assume? The people of non-European heritage, women, ugly people and so on as you explained in your previous thread?

Again: wow. And no, that's not at all what deep state means. But a beautiful example of misogyny and white supremacy.

Thank you for your response.

I'd like to note that the United States of America is NOT being run like a meritocracy.

Genghis Khan ran his empire and military as meritocracies, and he amassed the biggest, greatest empire ever.
edit on 23-8-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected singular to plural.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I tried to read it all but you lost me at the football coach recruiting bit...

I know of a certain USA hockey coach who recruited "less than the best" talent for his team. His peers told him he was crazy. He selected individuals that hated each other. He selected a lot of guys that didn't have scoring flash, guys that weren't the best skaters or puck handlers in the world.

He took those guys and made a world champion team. (In case you're wondering that man was Herb Brooks, and the team was the US Olympic Hockey team....many said they didn't stand a chance.)

So basically...what's your point?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I tried to read it all but you lost me at the football coach recruiting bit...

I know of a certain USA hockey coach who recruited "less than the best" talent for his team. His peers told him he was crazy. He selected individuals that hated each other. He selected a lot of guys that didn't have scoring flash, guys that weren't the best skaters or puck handlers in the world.

He took those guys and made a world champion team. (In case you're wondering that man was Herb Brooks, and the team was the US Olympic Hockey team....many said they didn't stand a chance.)

So basically...what's your point?

So what's your point... that there is an exception to every general rule? OK, sometimes crazy people are crazy as a fox.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I do not understand much of these government things but even i can see that they are quite corrupted all over, they are like kept barely functional by purpose, for mental image it is like huge wall circling mankind that keeps humanity from uniting and reaching its potential.

I just cannot believe that this world is the proof of humankind`s vision of what we really could be or actually are.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
All I'm going to say is cui bono. Who benefits?

Follow the money.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
illuminati give marching orders to the CFR. CFR gives marching orders to CIA and NSA along with others. MSM and entertainment are pretty low level sale pitch mutts. Politics is just a dog and pony show to keep everyone distracted.

the "Deep state" in the usa is basically then CFR. Follow the money along with the agenda and it will lead you right to them.

The illuminati are basically world wide and are a very small group at the top.

This has all been known for a long time.

I suggest you look up the CFR members and corperations and go from there. many of the alluminati are heavily connected or straight up on the list.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
illuminati give marching orders to the CFR. CFR gives marching orders to CIA and NSA along with others. MSM and entertainment are pretty low level sale pitch mutts. Politics is just a dog and pony show to keep everyone distracted.

the "Deep state" in the usa is basically then CFR. Follow the money along with the agenda and it will lead you right to them.

The illuminati are basically world wide and are a very small group at the top.

This has all been known for a long time.

I suggest you look up the CFR members and corperations and go from there. many of the alluminati are heavily connected or straight up on the list.

I don't think that you are really contradicting anything I have stated in the original post: IT'S THE SWARM, I TELL YOU! IT'S THE SWARM!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Its pretty amazing one man is having this much of an impact. Thank god he is on our side.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

The joke is that their power is your power, they just got the rights to use it, by law.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

their law which is unconstitutional.

Didnt you guys learn anything from Cooper?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So basically you are saying that corperations in America are taking over the government, not providing enough jobs for everyone and blaming the government for allowing corruption happen within it's legal limits.

I don't know if I got somewhat the message but I agree.

The rich saw an incline of many poor people becoming rich before the 2007 collapse.

And before that, we let our emotions dwell within us which is now manifesting as hate groups when 9/11 happened.

They took our emotions (9/11), than they took our wages (2007-2008) and now.. the internet is getting bombarded with stupid advertising that we as the people paid for a free and a freedom service.

Eta: the internet is being controlled by corporations. Our freedom are being stripped one by one.

Once they control what we think.. our bodies will be next.. and it's not too far down the future with technology advancing at a incredible pace everyday. Isn't it like 200 new pieces of information almost every ten minutes?
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join