It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting from 2013 in Australia caught on video and its really moving at high speed clip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
To me, it could be any thing, but the change in size from the first frame (12 pixels) to the last frame (10 pixels) in such a short space makes me thing it was something small close to the camera, although not close enough to become completely blurred.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Blue Shift

Two? Where is the second? Is it following the same path as the other?

I agree, I don't think there is a second object.

There ARE times, especially in the 10% speed video, that it LOOKS as if there are two objects, but I think it is the same object being duplicated due to camera shutter rates and video interlacing or other some other video compression. Because of video compression algorithms, it is possible for information from two frames of a raw video to end up on the same frame of a compressed video.

As for the object itself, I think it could easily be a bug close to (a couple of feet?) to the camera. There is no reason why it could not be a bug.

edit on 24/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
There ARE times, especially in the 10% speed video, that it LOOKS as if there are two objects, but I think it is the same object being duplicated due to camera shutter rates and video interlacing or other some other video compression. Because of video compression algorithms, it is possible for information from two frames of a raw video to end up on the same frame of a compressed video.

Yes, there's even one frame (the last with the object) in which we can see three objects, with one very faint.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I would say that just because hummingbirds CAN fly solo doesn't mean that they always fly solo. I know for a fact they frequently fly in pairs. So it doesn't harm my argument at all.

Video is from Australia.

Humming Birds are native to the America's.

On the other hand, have you ever EVER seen bugs fly in formation, or even in pairs?

Most likely yes.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I agree with what you say, but I think you are responding to the false (probably false) premise that there are two objects "in formation or even in pairs."

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I agree with what you say, but I think you are responding to the false (probably false) premise that there are two objects "in formation or even in pairs."

Yes I was.

Soylent explains how and why it most likely is 1 object.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

After several hours of painstaking enhancements using state of the art software I finally got a clear image.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

After several hours of painstaking enhancements using state of the art software I finally got a clear image.

Those clever aliens with their clever disguises!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You should have said "state of the art forensic software", it's what people say when they don't want other people to know they just used Photoshop.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

You should have said "state of the art forensic software", it's what people say when they don't want other people to know they just used Photoshop.

Precisely why I didn't say that! I know that other people know that, so by not saying it, people like you would not know that I'm full of # lol

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Been around ATS for many years, that is no humming bird. Its a UFO...meaning unidentified.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Been around ATS for many years, that is no humming bird. Its a UFO...meaning unidentified.

I think it could easily be a bug, but I guess because I can't prove it's a bug (even though there is no reason why it isn't a bug), that means technically it's a UFO.

edit on 25/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
It may be an insect. a reply to: data5091

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MT009
It may be an insect. a reply to: data5091

Maybe, maybe not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join