It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting from 2013 in Australia caught on video and its really moving at high speed clip

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting find.

This footage is from a sighting in 2013 in Australia. The witness said his son was pointing out chemtrails left in the sky from planes, so he started filming them.

My son had pointed out the chemtrails left in the sky off planes, so I started filming the skies on my Sony Cyber Shot,” he said. “I had been filming the sky one afternoon and just before I packed up the camera I captured a UFO as the last bit of footage. “It was way too fast for our eyes. When I showed my family, we had no doubt it was a UFO.”

Fortunately he was able to slow the speed down considerably to be able to see the ufo in his video.
edit on 23pm31pm5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Here's the video.

Looks like an insect to me.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

thank you for the imbed.
Don't know how to do that myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Agreed.

EDIT: There are actually two little dots zipping by, which makes me think that rather than a bug, it's hummingbirds, which fly very fast and in pairs.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Someone lugged a beer can!

I don't know what to think about this but UFO for sure except for the people who filmed it, i'm sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Having been filmed in NSW, it would have to be cockroaches wouldn't it ?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Agreed.

EDIT: There are actually two little dots zipping by, which makes me think that rather than a bug, it's hummingbirds, which fly very fast and in pairs.

Not saying you are wrong that its not a UFO, but that logic is as convoluted as the claim it must be an UFO because it flies so fast.

Are humming birds incapable of flying without a wing man? Are anything other than a Humming bird capable of flying with a wing man? Are you ruling out the possibility that it is an insect strictly because there is another one? I know for certain I have seen humming birds fly solo before, so does that hurt or help your theory?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Lost me at Chemtrail

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
Not saying you are wrong that its not a UFO, but that logic is as convoluted as the claim it must be an UFO because it flies so fast.

Are humming birds incapable of flying without a wing man? Are anything other than a Humming bird capable of flying with a wing man? Are you ruling out the possibility that it is an insect strictly because there is another one? I know for certain I have seen humming birds fly solo before, so does that hurt or help your theory?

I would say that just because hummingbirds CAN fly solo doesn't mean that they always fly solo. I know for a fact they frequently fly in pairs. So it doesn't harm my argument at all.

On the other hand, have you ever EVER seen bugs fly in formation, or even in pairs?
edit on 23-8-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'm leaning toward blurd ... thanks for sharing.

ETA: We don't get hummingbirds in Aus.

We do have a similar looking Sunbird however.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Probably a big Bogan moth.They are about the same size as small birds here.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Here's another screen grab and enlargement. I'm seeing a suggestion of wings, particularly the one on the right:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
To me it looks like his next door neighbour sore him filming.
and shot a clay pigeon over. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Agreed.

So how fast is "very fast?" And where did you get that hummers fly in pairs? Not in my area, they don't. The only time any two are in close proximity to one another is when one male trying to drive off an invader to his territory. They really don't fly in formation.

Face it, That is a solid object of apparently metal construction with a propulsion system that we don't admit to even be thinking about for our newest planes. We can't even call it an aircraft because it is not technically flying while it is moving through the air. You know, something UFOs do.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That's a big ass bumble bee!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Agreed.

Nope AUstralia doesn't have hummingbirds

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Australia doesnt have hummingbirds

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

No bumblebees in Australia either

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
One cannot....at the end of a UFO flick.....

Show the most detailed shot in a still

Not and get away with it
edit on 24-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Two? Where is the second? Is it following the same path as the other?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join