It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House has paperwork ready for Joe Arpaio pardon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
AGAIN. If everything you are saying is true, the MOST Obama is guilty of is having a bad copy of his BC. It isn't evidence of him being born overseas unless you already believe that due to other reasons. Reasons which I'm trying to find out from you as to why you believe because everything you've ever presented about this conspiracy suggests that you believe him guilty first then seek out evidence to fit that verdict.

LOL.

A 'bad copy.'

No, it's FRAUDULENT.

ETA: Also, I am not new to this rodeo. It was clear from the get-go that Obama was reluctant to provide a certified copy of his birth certificate. That was correctly suspicious to me. I would have no problem showing mine if I ran for POTUS.

And as it turned out, what the public was told was a certified copy of his short form birth certificate is demonstrably FRAUDULENT.

Also, I am not right-wing and have never relied on any 'birther' websites for information. But if it makes you feel better to think I did/do, go ahead. You seem very fragile about acknowledging this obvious fraud.
edit on 8/23/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You asked for motive and I gave you motive. I can't fathom another reason for the fraud that was perpetrated but it was perpetrated none-the-less.

That isn't a motive. That is an assumption you pulled out of thin air to explain why you think he is guilty.

So, therefore, it is not a certified copy -- yet it purports to be in the registrar stamp. It is a fraudulent identification document.

AGAIN. If everything you are saying is true, the MOST Obama is guilty of is having a bad copy of his BC. It isn't evidence of him being born overseas unless you already believe that due to other reasons. Reasons which I'm trying to find out from you as to why you believe because everything you've ever presented about this conspiracy suggests that you believe him guilty first then seek out evidence to fit that verdict.

Well, certainly there was some motive, otherwise the fraud wouldn't have been perpetrted. I can think of motive -- and you asked me to -- but do I know for a fact what that motive was? Nope. But there was, indeed, some motive to defraud Congress and the public...because we were defrauded.

The evidence is prima facie.

For all you know it was an honest mistake. It's not like people go around memorizing BC form statutes in their spare time or anything like you do. So until you do a better job proving his non-citizenship with something more damning than his BC I'm going to continue to not care about your pet topic here.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The article only says he was guilty of "racial profiling".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

LOL.

A 'bad copy.'

No, it's FRAUDULENT.

So. #ing. What? Again. Trump's team defrauded Congress many times during their confirmation hearings. Nothing has happened to them yet. Talking to you about this gives me a headache... I feel like the dead horse you are beating.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS IN ARIZONA, YOU DON'T SEARCH FOR BLACKS, SWEDES, KOREANS, OR INDIANS!!! Jesus Christ, have you ever been to a southwestern state? Most of the population Joe's deputies were dealing with are Hispanic, so who the hell is anyone with logic going to look at when trying to combat the war on illegals?

link   

I thought he was already convicted and just awaiting sentencing.

If it were still being tried, I may have second thoughts, but he's already been convicted in the contempt of court charges.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

WHEN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS IN ARIZONA, YOU DON'T SEARCH FOR BLACKS, SWEDES, KOREANS, OR INDIANS!!! Jesus Christ, have you ever been to a southwestern state? Most of the population Joe's deputies were dealing with are Hispanic, so who the hell is anyone with logic going to look at when trying to combat the war on illegals?

It wasn't Joe's job to look for illegals. That is ICE's job. Arpaio was just a sheriff. Though yelling at me because I called you on not being up-to-date on Joe's sentence is just hilarious. Thanks for the laugh, Captain Capslock.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

One. That's not his job.
Two. If everyone is hispanic, then legal residents are also going to be hispanic. Wouldn't it make sense to target those who stand out like Asians, which are the actual largest illegal demographic?
Three. Racial profiling is illegal and unconstitutional.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I thought he was already convicted and just awaiting sentencing.

If it were still being tried, I may have second thoughts, but he's already been convicted in the contempt of court charges.

He can still offer up a legal defense when sued at a state level. If he admits to actually doing it, which a pardon would confirm, he'll have a much harder time defending himself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

You asked for motive and I gave you motive. I can't fathom another reason for the fraud that was perpetrated but it was perpetrated none-the-less.

That isn't a motive. That is an assumption you pulled out of thin air to explain why you think he is guilty.

So, therefore, it is not a certified copy -- yet it purports to be in the registrar stamp. It is a fraudulent identification document.

Well, certainly there was some motive, otherwise the fraud wouldn't have been perpetrted. I can think of motive -- and you asked me to -- but do I know for a fact what that motive was? Nope. But there was, indeed, some motive to defraud Congress and the public...because we were defrauded.

The evidence is prima facie.

For all you know it was an honest mistake. It's not like people go around memorizing BC form statutes in their spare time or anything like you do. So until you do a better job proving his non-citizenship with something more damning than his BC I'm going to continue to not care about your pet topic here.

No. Wrong. And, no, again.

The device used to seal certified copies of birth certificates, in Hawaii, would have to be produced according to their regulations. IOW, it would have to produce a RAISED image of the HDOH's seal.

Also, I have never claimed to prove he is a non-citizen. But, I do claim that I have proven his short form birth certificate copy is FRAUDULENT. That's far worse, to me, than if he was born outside the U.S.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Funny how not a single other Sheriff in the Southwest seems to have the same problem.
edit on 8/23/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It was Arpaio's job to combat crime in his county, and illegals were performing an inordinate amount of that crime, so I disagree with you.

Yes, I "yelled" at you. Do I need to buy you new panties, or are the pair your wearing salvageable?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

LOL.

A 'bad copy.'

No, it's FRAUDULENT.

So. #ing. What? Again. Trump's team defrauded Congress many times during their confirmation hearings. Nothing has happened to them yet. Talking to you about this gives me a headache... I feel like the dead horse you are beating.

You might have a point if I defended defrauding Congress and if that happened first.

Because YOU don't care that Obama/Factcheck defrauded Congress, you have no leg to stand on worrying about Flynn defrauding Congress. I didn't fork over my 'leg,' like you did.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I bet Krazy never read your well-researched and very thorough thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know it changed some of my thinking and piqued my interest!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Funny how not a single other Sheriff in the Southwest seems to have the same problem.

Arizona has some unique problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

They're essentially the only non-sanctuary state in the region. They're lack of appeasement towards the federal law violators has placed a target on them.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

But the towns and cities over run by illegals sure do.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

The ruling did no such thing. It only said he couldn't be a racist asshole in how he went about enforcing it. Which is what the Constitution dictates be done.

Southern AZ has a very high percentage of Latinos and about 99% of illegals in AZ are from south of the border so how do you not profile to some degree?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I don't agree with this at all, and I think Arpaio is one of the bigger POS to ever hide behind a badge. I can't be mad at it though, because every president pardons people that makes the other side outraged. It's about par for the course.

Obama pardoned one of my friends, so I'd be a hypocrite to go crazy over this.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Funny how not a single other sheriff in Arizona seems to have the same problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join