It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela was a racist who promoted killing of whites....Remove his statutes!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Umberto

Don't forget about Trump supporters being called Nazi's - one member even advocates for the flat out extermination of all Trump supporters.Yes this place has become very ugly,very hateful and divided.But don't make out that its all coming from the right-that would be dishonest.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

mandela was in prison when the stated acts of terrorism took place, blaming mandela for them is a reach when there are ones he was convicted for.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

Oh ok i see now what you meant.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: Raxoxane

mandela was in prison when the stated acts of terrorism took place, blaming mandela for them is a reach when there are ones he was convicted for.

Mandela directed attacks from Prison. He would not disavow the violence for call for a end to it from prison. He was offered early release from prison in exchange for calling a end to the violence and stop the attacks and he didn't.....So how was he not involved again?

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

He did no such thing, he barely get letters out to his wife all redacted..
And excuse u, but the racist ass apartheid govt Were responsible for much of the violence, they disavowed dick!! They supplied arms to Buthelezi and his Zulus to ferment further strife, while pretending their hands were clean and it's all ancient African tribal stuff.
Look there are those here who knows little, there are those who knows much more.
Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Dude.

The point is he renounced his ways. He worked towards peace and co-operation. In a sense, like Martin McGuinness, a person high up in the IRA turned peacemaker.

Hated by most, loved by some.

Mandela was a terrorist, so was McGuinness.

The point is that they worked hard towards stopping violence. For the most part they accomplished their goals.

Apartheid is over, blacks hold positions of power and are no longer held to account nor restricted due to skin colour.

Ireland suffers a power-sharing peace, no longer does sectarian values put into order how their nations work.

Nobody who knows a bit history thinks that Mandela or McGuinness are stand up guys, we know they were terrorists. They attempted to redeem themselves.

Did they?

We'll, they achieved things unheard of 20 years prior to the power-sharing or end of apartheid.

Nazi?

Go look up the definition of Nazi.

A cynic (like me) would say they got too old to be throwing bombs and kneecapping people, so took high paying gigs as 'peacemakers', without ever really changing their views.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

edit on 24-8-2017 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was wondering that myself. Sounds more like Steve Biko to me, as well...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

lol, how desperate will these kinds of people get, why not tear down the MLK statue.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Yeah, good ol Mandela. Mandela should definitely go. Not because he is a racist, but because in America it's a crime to be black. When we liberals tear it down are they going to sing that song about how they bred whites into beiges and rather be a mut than a pure breed? Even though I am a snowflake cracka racist I just love that dang song.

"Its a statue in front of the South African Embassy in Washington DC." LOLOL!!!!! Yea, great defense. Don't tear it down! It belongs to Africa! They still have slaves so it isn't important as ones who don't exsist anymore!

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Are you South African?

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Bad things are indeed going on here. Nelson was a great leader and a selfless man.
He passed.. And now we have the Zupta's...

I'll be visiting Tobago at the end of the year to see how emigration prospects are looking.
But hey, I could always apply for refugee status

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Iostsheep

It's a crime in America to be black? Really?

Interesting take on things... Wrong, but interesting.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lawman27

Ringleaders seldom ever get their hands dirty.

Nelson Mandela was apparently the hands on kinda guy but I certainly can't say the same about Mcguinness.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I was being sarcastic lol

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: NthOther
I dunno what you're trying to imply with this thread.

Anyone who's anyone knows killing white people is a-ok.

Duh. SMH. His mug should be on Rushmore, American or not.

I can see some coming along any minute to support that, I know I do!! Don't want to be labeled a racist for not agreeing with the triggered masses....

Not triggered...just suggesting you head down there and make the suggestion yourself. Maybe rent a tow truck and take a few down. Let us know how it goes, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

After centuries of blacks murdered by whites I think your thread displays an incredible level ignorance and stupidity.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Iostsheep

Fair 'nough.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Gandhi was a racist too. I have always maintained that there simply cannot be a clean politician. it's an impossibility. that why I do not believe in any one of them. Mandela, for example, was nothing more than another Illuminati puppet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join