It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nelson Mandela was a racist who promoted killing of whites....Remove his statutes!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela who by all accounts ended apartheid was a race baiter and not allowed in the US legally until 2008 due to him being on a terrorist watch list. Anyone who reads the history about Nelson Mandela knows how led resistance groups from prison and advocated killing white men for decades. He was actually offered early release from prison if he would just denounce the violence and ask his group to stop the attacks....He refused!! Doesn't sound like a man of piece to me....He advocated the killing of white men and was pivotal to the racial divisions in South Africa.

Lets learn a little more about Mandela..

SA exile Henri le Riche writes: “Other than the ANC siding with the communists during the Cold War, why did UK prime minister Margaret Thatcher and US president Ronald Reagan call the ANC a terrorist organisation? I will let the current US president, Barrack Obama, answer that question.

After the April 16 2013 bombing at the Boston Marathon he said: “Any Time Bombs Are Used to Target CIVILIANS It Is an Act of Terror”.

The ANC had an easy choice: Fight soldiers, or take the easy cowardly option terrorists worldwide take,and that is target civilians..

THE ANC’S VICTIMS WERE MOSTLY CIVILIANS:
1981 – 2 car bombs at Durban showrooms
1983 – Church Street Bomb (killed 19, wounded 217)
1984 – Durban car bomb (killed 5, wounded 27)
1985-1987 – At least 150 landmines on farm roads (killed 125)
1985 – Amanzimtoti Sanlam shopping centre bomb Dec 23 (killed 2 white women and 3 white children)
1986 – Magoo’s Bar bomb (killed 3, wounded 69)
1986 – Newcastle Court bomb (wounded 24)
1987 – Johannesburg Court bomb (killed 3, wounded 10)
1987 – Wits command centre car bomb (killed 1, wounded 68)
1988 – Johannesburg video arcade (killed 1 unborn baby, wounded 10)
1988 – Roodepoort bank bomb (killed 4, wounded 18)
1988 – Pretoria Police housing unit, 2 bombs (wounded 3)
1988 – Magistrate’s Court bomb (killed 3)
1988 – Benoni Wimpy Bar bomb (killed 1, wounded 56)
1988 – Witbank shopping centre bomb (killed 2, wounded 42)
1988 – Ellis Park Rugby Stadium car bomb (killed 2, wounded 37)
Late 1980s – numerous Wimpy Restaurant bombs (killed many, wounded many)

Let's hear Mandela sing a little song about killing whites....

Does that sound like a “man of peace” to you? Whether the violence was justified or not is a matter of opinion. But I think it is fair to say that Mandela was never the Ghandi-like man that he was portrayed to be in American mainstream media. What people need to understand is that the violence in South Africa did not end when Mandela was released and it did not end with the death of apartheid. In fact, it may be worsening. Despite the end of apartheid the racial division of a leader who claimed to be about peace has caused black on white crime and genocide to explode.

So I say Nelson Mandela was a racist Nazi and all his statues, awards, nobel peace prizes need to be removed and his memory wiped from the face of the earth...

What's good for the goose is good for the gander....

Discuss

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I dunno what you're trying to imply with this thread.

Anyone who's anyone knows killing white people is a-ok.

Duh. SMH. His mug should be on Rushmore, American or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
I dunno what you're trying to imply with this thread.

Anyone who's anyone knows killing white people is a-ok.

Duh. SMH. His mug should be on Rushmore, American or not.

I can see some coming along any minute to support that, I know I do!! Don't want to be labeled a racist for not agreeing with the triggered masses....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Wut? There is, as far as I know, only one statue in the U.S. to Mandela and it's outside of the South African embassy in Washington, D.C.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thank you for posting this.A lot of people think he was a saint which he certainly was not. As a South African,i have to say though,after the transfer of power in1994,he is credited with preventing a bloodbath and the country going up in flames.Next to Thabo Mbeki and that idiot Jacob Zuma he was the much better prez,that is a fact no one can deny.I can forgive him for his actions and also omission of actions during that era,it was a different time and my country was a different place than now.What i cannot and will not forgive is how the world turned their backs on millions of innocent white South Africans who had nothing to do with apartheid,and will sit idly by while they will be slaughtered.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Remove all statues, destroy all idols

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No?? ..False equivalence, he worked with whites all his life, even in his darkest moments, it was about racist white ppl, the ANC was not the PNC one settler one bullet and thank goodness, and as for Communist???. You get your support from where ever, the west was on the side of racist who dehumanized ppl of color, and especially murderous towards Blk ppl..Sharpville??

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
He was a national sozialist. By definition from the left, he was a fascist. Remember the parade the left threw when he died in jail?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor

Wut? There is, as far as I know, only one statue in the U.S. to Mandela and it's outside of the South African embassy in Washington, D.C.

Yeah..

An OP about MLK's statues would've made more sense..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

One of our bojangling state representatives here in IL had a street renamed to Mandela Boulevard. So IL is practically broke and this buffoon proposed legislation to rename a street in Chicago after Mandela as if that is going to magically solve all the ills facing the community he represents.

If people still shoot each other and sell dope on Martin Luther King Boulevard in practically every major city, I don't think the community gives two flips about a street being named Mandela.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
... and yes, this is how ludicrous this has become. We need to celebrate history and learn from it; not delete it and hide it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Interesting little factoid.

It was only recently (past decade) slavery was outlawed in Africa.

And people lose their collective snips here in 'Murica over statues.

First world problems.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton
He was a national sozialist. By definition from the left, he was a fascist. Remember the parade the left threw when he died in jail?

Are you thinking of Steve Biko?

Or are you suffering from the Mandela Effect?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Erm, you might be surprised to find out that Mandela died at home and not in jail.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
... and yes, this is how ludicrous this has become. We need to celebrate history and learn from it; not delete it and hide it.

That was kind of my point exactly...

No matter who it is if you look into anyone's past there is dirt. It just so happens Nelson Mandela a person who has been celebrated as a crusader against racism was an easy target..

The real irony is Barney Obumber getting praise from certain groups for quoting a racist on the subject of racism....sigh.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey can you name some instances where Mandela was a traitor and seditious to the US?

I'll wait for the defense on this with Lee who was...

link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Erm, you might be surprised to find out that Mandela died at home and not in jail.

Warmest

Lags

IS THIS WHY ITS CALLED THE MANDELA EFFECT?!

-Alee

link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Yeah..

An OP about MLK's statues would've made more sense..

None of it makes sense including tearing down of civil war monuments.....That was kind of the point.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
And inalienable RIGHTS to speech and assembly and remembering real American history died in the year 2017.

I can wait until the nazi inquistions begin.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

No?? ..False equivalence, he worked with whites all his life, even in his darkest moments, it was about racist white ppl, the ANC was not the PNC one settler one bullet and thank goodness, and as for Communist???. You get your support from where ever, the west was on the side of racist who dehumanized ppl of color, and especially murderous towards Blk ppl..Sharpville??

so you support Mandela and his racist views? And it's ok to get support from communists as long as they are supporting you??

Thanks for clarifying!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join