It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destroying Monuments In America Is Nothing New.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I love how self declared patriots to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA are actively defending statues against those that formed another country to wage war against the USA.

Let's get one thing clear...Confederate troops, generals, and politicians were not American heroes...they were traitors.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

"Let's get one thing clear...Confederate troops, generals, and politicians were not American heroes...they were traitors."

Let's get one thing clear...Revolutionary troops, generals. and politicians. were not British heroes...they were traitors.

~Cheers~

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: nwtrucker

The racist label is being used to completely undermine, if not destroy, our Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

Our founding father's were Confederates???

Nope. They were slave owners though.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I love how self declared patriots to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA are actively defending statues against those that formed another country to wage war against the USA.

Let's get one thing clear...Confederate troops, generals, and politicians were not American heroes...they were traitors.

It's called freedom. Remember that one?

They want statues, they can have them. Now this whole B.S. is stirred up by destroyers of the very freedoms that Constitution inspired.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"Let's get one thing clear...Confederate troops, generals, and politicians were not American heroes...they were traitors."

Let's get one thing clear...Revolutionary troops, generals. and politicians. were not British heroes...they were traitors.

~Cheers~

Ok, great.

I don't expect Britain to celebrate the 4th of July or have statues of Washington.

Do you kind of see the difference here?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regnor
a reply to: SlapMonkey

It's common to put up statues to traitors who lost? That's a new one on me.

Really? Where have YOU been? Those statues have been there for decades.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

It's called freedom. Remember that one?

They want statues, they can have them. Now this whole B.S. is stirred up by destroyers of the very freedoms that Constitution inspired.

Except those statues are on Government property and use taxpayer money to maintain them.

If you want a statue of Robert E. Lee on your private property...knock yourself out.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The mechanism is clear. Once this level is done with statues, the next will be the slave owning Founding fathers.

You WILL support their degrading. it's the only way to prove YOU aren't a racist.

It's the exact mechanism they're running on Trump. Denounce Trump you evil Republicans, otherwise we will KNOW your racists...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: nwtrucker

The racist label is being used to completely undermine, if not destroy, our Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

Oh BS. The racist label is being used to remove statues of traitors.

Traitors?
Show me any Confederate that was convicted for treason.
Not even Jefferson Davis.
The Confederacy never sought to overthrow the Federal government but simply to withdraw from it.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join