It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DATA RELEASE: “Unite The Right” Planning Chats Demonstrate Violent Intent

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here is the new data release:

DATA RELEASE: Server Logs Reveal Neofascist Tactics

There's nothing too explosive in this batch. Although I think this post from Kessler speaks to the long term goals of these groups.

The Confederate flag is THE BEST optics because it’s beloved by legions of Southerners who are on the doorstep of becoming just like us if we can move them beyond ‘heritage not hate.

Looking at what's happened since Charlottesville it makes you wonder if Kessler was on to something with this post. We've had a poll come out that shows 10% of the population think it's okay to hold neo-Nazi views. We've also seen the sale of Confederate flags skyrocket.

I wonder what the overlap is between those two groups. And of those I wonder how many have found themselves becoming more sympathetic towards Kessler and UTR.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It is their tactics they have adopted over time, assimilating into 'hipster/pop-culture' and entryism, they have been moving away from the swastika and into this 'pseudo-intellectual' hipster aesthetic, while using Liberal talking points to hide behind and dog whistle.

These "Free Speech rallies are not organised by them, but they use entryism tactics to show up and recruit, assemble and pass out propaganda in public.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm just trying to figure out why anyone would care.

Oh, I don't know, maybe the same reason you would care if someone wrote "Trump Supporter!" across your front door...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Or maybe tack a "I Support Trump" sticker with a giant nail to the front door. Just so people get the message, you know what I mean?

That always makes for interesting fireworks.
edit on 24-8-2017 by gpols because: Just Know.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Oh, it’s nice of you to hate organizations like the KKK and Nazis who have a history of murder and a doctrine of supremacy and to get power to exterminate minorities

You will NOT find the equivalent doctrine in BLM or Antifa, so for you and Trump to equate the two is reprehensible and absurd.

No, absurdity is trying to denounce violence on one side of a political divide while simultaneously making flimsy excuses and giving tacit approval to violence on the other side. All while claiming some moral high ground.

The American people are watching you. You thought the 2016 upset was bad?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I agree with you here though, the media is mostly covering up for Antifa. If one goes to Antifa websites, twitter accounts, etc, they glorify and talk about violence too.

Having said that, yes, these white supremacists or violent agitators on the right should be condemned too.

I absolutely agree! I condemn any group that uses or celebrates criminal violence to further political goals. Any group. Period.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It is , how come the Nazis and the Black lives matter all turned up on the same buses, for the rent a protest in Charlotte. We are getting played for a political agenda that cant take place unless something happens for a change in legislation.Twenty five bucks an hour is good money to be a protester. vwww.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Looking at what's happened since Charlottesville it makes you wonder if Kessler was on to something with this post.

Of course he is.

But what he implies in that post is the exact opposite of what the far left (actually, let's just say the left) believes: that the Confederate Battlejack is some sort of universal symbol in the South for racism. The truth is, it is a symbol of our heritage, our willingness to fight for what we believe in, and our refusal to bow down to false authority. It has been used by several groups that have twisted the meaning, but that has no bearing on what it means to the rest of us.

And the farce is being spread not only by the far right extremists like the KKK and Neo-Nazis; it is also spread by the left-wing MSM, BLM, antifa, and most left-leaning politicians. It is a true conspiracy - one side abuses a harmless symbol, and the other side points out the abuse at every turn. Those who follow neither side are caught in the middle.

Here's the scary part: BLM and antifa have not engaged the true resistance yet. Charlottesville was two fringe groups of idiots fighting it out. But even a rabbit will viciously attack if cornered, and the left is busy cornering as many people as they can right now. When that dynamic reaches critical mass, the violent kickback will be something that will prove the old saying to be true...

He who refuses to learn the lessons of history is doomed to repeat them.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm open to that being true. But also what I'm hearing people say on both sides in a partisan manner, is that any potentially errant actions or groups on their side are "plants" or fake or media manipulated. It's starting to sound like mirrors of each other. a reply to: XAnarchistX

edit on 25-8-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Of course, everyone is trying for optics now, they want the public image and social capital, it is ridiculous

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Now that I found this one again, pretty much what I was alluding to in the main thread on the tragedy and more. Shortly after that I did find a similar source on the OP, but this one is more conclusive. Kessler and buddies in the chat may have very well influenced the car plowing in VA.

The killer may have already been set on violence(and of course he is responsible for his actions), seeing who he followed, plus idolized according to reports, advocating it might have set him off further. Interesting to see what this brings up further and if it is brought to the courts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join