It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DATA RELEASE: “Unite The Right” Planning Chats Demonstrate Violent Intent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Question is why the heck they haven't made the terrorist watch list, they are domestic terror scum, we put scumbag ISIl American wannabes in the tank for less.

You seem to overlook the fact they are white. You have to really be a total screw up to be white and make it on the terrorist list.

And Trump DE-FUNDED groups working to fight exactly this...

The Trump administration’s decision to cut federal funding for groups fighting right-wing violence has come under new scrutiny following the president's controversial response to violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend

In the final days of the Obama administration, $10 million in Countering Violent Extremism funding was awarded to 31 different applicants, including several groups dedicated to combating white supremacy and de-radicalizing neo-Nazis.

But the Trump administration froze funding for the grants while it reconsidered the applications, re-examined the goals of the program and altered how the grant program would measure efficacy.

Link

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All part of the disinfo and psyops.

so when it goes against what YOU believe, it's fake....got it....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You might see a RICO case but I think it would be an uphill battle.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: underwerks

I think it would surprise a lot of the right wing posters here to actually see who and what they are supporting, and how they are being used by these same people.

Them right wing posters are defending Voltaire.

Them right wing posters are defending the 1st,9th,10th,and 14th amendments that give EVERYONE.

Their rights to freedom of speech,expression,That NO RIGHTS can be denied, and disparage,their RIGHT to life,liberty.

Then follow it up with their RIGHTS to due process ,and crimes be proven in courts of law beyond all reasonable doubt.

Instead of what's been going on trying to lynch them.

That's what the right has been doing.

Maybe the CTRL left should ponder their own actions acting like thought nazis.

In their minds, yes they are defending those things.

What you (and any other posters who are right wing, and not extreme right) have to understand is that these hate groups are using the cries of free speech and the constitution as a front to gain more support from right wing people like yourself and to elevate themselves above the "dirty antifa" in the minds of a sizeable chunk of the population.

Every time you invoke the 1st amendment and talk about "free speech" in defense of these Nazis you're being used. And you're being complicit in helping enemies of America and everything we stand for pervert the constitution for their own agenda.

If I cared about America, it seems that's what I'd be angry about. But none of this really has to do with patriotism, does it?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

What you (and any other posters who are right wing, and not extreme right) have to understand is that these hate groups are using the cries of free speech and the constitution as a front to gain more support from right wing people like yourself and to elevate themselves above the "dirty antifa" in the minds of a sizeable chunk of the population.

Thats funny.

All i see is one side claiming to be better than the other.

What a farce that is.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: xuenchen
All part of the disinfo and psyops.

so when it goes against what YOU believe, it's fake....got it....

No it's real.

It's real.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Spider879

Question is why the heck they haven't made the terrorist watch list, they are domestic terror scum, we put scumbag ISIl American wannabes in the tank for less.

You seem to overlook the fact they are white. You have to really be a total screw up to be white and make it on the terrorist list.

Oh yeah that too.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The residents of Charlottesville ... you know, the voters, property-owners and tax-payers, welcomed assistance against the racist invasion of their town.

Many, including clergy, stated clearly that had ANTIFA and others not been there to help and protect them, there would have been far more bloodshed.

This UTR rally was in all senses of the word a putsch ... intended to display the exact kind of hateful intimidation this portion of "the RIght" wants so desperately to spread. Every one of you who makes apologies for that is apologizing for Nazis and White Supremacists.

Also, it is repugnant to hear those who normally spout platitudes about "individual responsibility" attempt to justify a Nazi terrorist who murdered a young girl.

Repugnant, disgusting and foul.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As always your written words stings..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

The residents of Charlottesville ... you know, the voters, property-owners and tax-payers, welcomed assistance against the racist invasion of their town.

Since when does that status matter.

LEGAL American citizens status never seem to matter before.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I think it would surprise a lot of the right wing posters here to actually see who and what they are supporting, and how they are being used by these same people.

I think it would surprise most of those saying things like that to realize that one can be conservative and reasonable at the same time. Probably because I'm not seeing much reason coming from the left these days.

white + patriot =/= Neo-Nazi.

TheRedneck

I dont think anyone believes all conservatives are the same. If they do, they're an idiot. The same type of idiot that believes everyone on the left is a communist terrorist.

If you're angry at being called a Nazi for being a white patriot, it stands to reason you should be angry at the Nazis for perverting the meaning of white patriot. Not the people who stand against their obvious hate.

But hey, the communist left. Antifa! Clinton, Clinton, Soros, Obama. Civil war! All that makes for better threads, and outrage, am I right?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If you don't feel that the legal, property-owning, tax-paying voters and residents of Charlottesville are important, Neo ... that's your issue.

My statement is that they do matter ... they did appreciate folks defending them against Nazi invaders ... and that's documented all over the internet.

Are you able to differentiate between your own beliefs and actual facts?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I don't believe any individual conforms to the expectations of any label.

Well, said.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Unicorn Riot is legit,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

It's literally an ALT LEFT organization.

Foundation[edit] The founding members of Unicorn Riot met while filming direct actions in support of Tar Sands Blockade and Occupy Wall Street.[6] S

en.wikipedia.org...

jesus....it has 19 MEMBERS ACROSS MANY STATES!!! and it's sole purpose is to film protests........oooooooo....SCAAAAAAAARY....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

f you don't feel that the legal, property-owning, tax-paying voters and residents of Charlottesville are important, Neo ... that's your issue.

Their opinions don't amount to a hill of beans regarding OTHER political issues.

Now suddenly they do.

Funny how that works.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

f you don't feel that the legal, property-owning, tax-paying voters and residents of Charlottesville are important, Neo ... that's your issue.

Their opinions don't amount to a hill of beans regarding OTHER political issues.

Now suddenly they do.

Funny how that works.

Did you have any evidence for your claim? Or did you want to pitch red herring and hang strawman arguments as usual?

What I've said regards the safety of the residents of Charlottesville, and the invasion of their town by Nazis and White Supremacists. Do you have something on that?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

apparently you don't know this....but.....there are ten of thousands of black LEGAL American citizens who vote, who are property owners, and are tax-payers in Charlottesville.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Are illegal immigrants ?

I will be laughing when the left loses the african American votes supplanted by the open borders crowd.

They are almost there now.

One of the reasons of constantly running around shouting racist right now.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So these UTR terrorists PLANNED to kill people with cars?

I guess we should be relieved that only one was stupid enough to do it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think it matters when adjudicating blame for the events of Charlottesville. One side went there to start violence and the other side went to defend the town from that violence. I would argue that one side has the moral high ground and yet all I'm seeing on this site are people saying both sides are the same.

Think of it this way. In Seven Samurai (or Magnificent Seven if Westerns are more your thing) a town is threatened by a group of outsiders (bandits). Another group of outsiders (the titular characters) come to the defense of the town. Violence occurs. Would you argue that those defending the town are just as responsible for what occurred as those attacking the town?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join