It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DATA RELEASE: “Unite The Right” Planning Chats Demonstrate Violent Intent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Unicorn Riot is legit,

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

It's literally an ALT LEFT organization.

Foundation[edit] The founding members of Unicorn Riot met while filming direct actions in support of Tar Sands Blockade and Occupy Wall Street.[6] S

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Legally, you are correct. Morally, I blame anyone who escalated the situation.

Anyone. Of any color. Of any party, Of any group.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Legally, you are correct. Morally, I blame anyone who escalated the situation.

Legally or morally, you can only blame those that committed the act or helped plan it in any way.

If she were to have been killed in the middle of the riot or punch-up, you would be correct. But what happened is on Fields.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Flatcoat

originally posted by: kimar
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it disinfo that they were chanting "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" both of which are nazi chants?

They were shouting "you will not replace us".

No they weren't. Watch the video made by vice you can clearly hear them say "Jews will not replace us".

They clearly were yelling Jews will not replace us at points.

Lets not mince words; they are disgusting racists.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I was in Charlottesville this past weekend. Do you what feeling I got from the people? Nazi punks f*** off! Not Antifa punks. And not Nazi punks and Antifa punks. The town mostly places the blame of what happened on the Nazis (not to mention the inaction of the police.) They see the counter-protesters as their defenders.

So while I agree that violence for violence sake is a terrible thing I ask: Do you consider violence for the sake of defending the helpless just as bad?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When you show up to a protest in body armor and weapons, I'm thinking that even the dimmest bulb on the strand could tell that they weren't there for a peaceful protest.

ANYONE who shows up to a peaceful protest with weapons, armor, gas masks, they aren't there to protest peacefully and legally.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And sites like Breitbart are literally Alt-Right organizations. That doesn't stop people on this site from treating their word as gospel. It also doesn't change the fact that their source for this article is a primary source that they have also provided to the public.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I honestly don't give a rats rear.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

Ponder the meaning.

Unicorn is ALT LEFT crying about the ALT RIGHT.

Doesn't solve the problems but only adds to it.

I am sitting back waiting for both sides to destroy each other.

Then the rest of us will be on our merry way better off.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

"Unicorn Riot" Now there is a legit source.

BwaHaHa

Are you absolutely sure you aren't actually Clint Eastwood? Lol.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimar
a reply to: xuenchen

Is it disinfo that they were chanting "jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil" both of which are nazi chants?

They should be punished for such filthy talk.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Question is why the heck they haven't made the terrorist watch list, they are domestic terror scum, we put scumbag ISIl American wannabes in the tank for less.

Because the FBI has infiltrated most of them.

Why let a good crisis go to waste ?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Great OP, S&F.

I think it would surprise a lot of the right wing posters here to actually see who and what they are supporting, and how they are being used by these same people.

It's an eye opening experience if you can worm your way into these private chats and message boards.

ETA: The "usual suspects" attacking the OP right off the bat should give you a good indication that you're right on target.
edit on 23-8-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Legally or morally, you can only blame those that committed the act or helped plan it in any way.

That's the thing. I don't discount the escalation factor. Had BLM and antifa not shown up ready to fight, there would have been no major escalation. Had the KKK and Neo-Nazis not shown up, there would have been no escalation (and probably no antifa or BLM). Had the city council not threatened a purty rock that the citizens felt an attachment to, there would have been no protest. In any of those situations, Heather Heyer would be alive today.

There's an old saying: "No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think it would surprise a lot of the right wing posters here to actually see who and what they are supporting, and how they are being used by these same people.

Them right wing posters are defending Voltaire.

Them right wing posters are defending the 1st,9th,10th,and 14th amendments that give EVERYONE.

Their rights to freedom of speech,expression,That NO RIGHTS can be denied, and disparage,their RIGHT to life,liberty.

Then follow it up with their RIGHTS to due process ,and crimes be proven in courts of law beyond all reasonable doubt.

Instead of what's been going on trying to lynch them.

That's what the right has been doing.

Maybe the CTRL left should ponder their own actions acting like thought nazis.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

So while I agree that violence for violence sake is a terrible thing I ask: Do you consider violence for the sake of defending the helpless just as bad?

Ate who?

Who were the "helpless" that were being defended? I saw a riot between two sides that were both doing a pretty good job of being violent.

And more to the point, how is violence to "defend the helpless" ever necessary except to confront violence against the helpless?

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think it would surprise most of those saying things like that to realize that one can be conservative and reasonable at the same time. Probably because I'm not seeing much reason coming from the left these days.

white + patriot =/= Neo-Nazi.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

And probably most disturbing of all comments were made about running down counter-protesters with cars.

Quick legal question for anyone who would know...If they can link that driver to one of these groups, can they be held responsible in any way?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All part of the disinfo and psyops.

More "If I don't like it, it must be fake and part of a conspiracy!"

*eyeroll*

Care to SHARE any sources you have that it's disinfo?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

They were also chanting "jews will not replace us." Watch the Vice documentary.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: stosh64

"Unicorn Riot" Now there is a legit source.

BwaHaHa

Are you absolutely sure you aren't actually Clint Eastwood? Lol.

The older I get, watching the world train wreck, the more I can relate to his character in "Grand Torino".

Get off my F#ing lawn and leave me the # alone so I can die in peace, FFS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join