It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us diplomats attacked with Sonic weapons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Well this certainly gets the conspiracy senses tingling.
Probably got some other things tingling too.

Is it just me or is everything getting tingly in here?

Apparently several us diplomats in Cuba have come down with strange and unexplainable symptoms such as mild traumatic brain injuries, permanent hearing loss, damage to the central nervous system

Not your typical carpal tunnel paper pusher problems.

Isn't there something called Camp x-ray in Guantanamo Bay Cuba?

edit on 23-8-2017 by dashen because: Tingly all over

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I caught this the other day and it appears not only United States diplomats got zapped, there were others as well.

I'll be there in two weeks so hopefully they keep the death ray off me.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I post this a couple days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Freaky stuff

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dang it search button

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

From and old post:

The background to the development of anti-personnel electromagnetic weapons can be traced by to the early-middle 1940's and possibly earlier.

Studies demonstrated that, for example, automobile engines could be stopped by tuned waves as early as 1943. ... Research on living organisms (mice and ground hogs) revealed that waves from 2 meters to 60 centimeters in length caused hemorrhage of lungs, whereas waves shorter than two meters destroyed brain cells.

However, experiments in behavior modification and mind manipulation have a much more grisly past. Nazi doctors at the Dachau concentration camp conducted involuntary experiments with hypnosis and narco-hypnosis, using the drug mescaline on inmates. Additional research was conducted at Aushwitz, using a range of chemicals including various barbiturates and morphine derivatives. Many of these experiments proved fatal.

For the better part of a century, scientists and researchers have been trying to use EMFs to affect people in various ways. This has gone on in every place that technology has arisen.

The US is famous for taking Nazi research teams and picking right up where they left off:

Primarily focusing on narco-hypnosis, these extensive covert programs bore the project titles MKULTRA, MKDELTA, MKNAOMI, MKSEARCH (MK being understood to stand for Mind Kontrol), BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE and CHATTER. The principal aim of these and associated programs was the development of a reliable "programmable" assassin. Secondary aims were the development of a method of citizen control.
emphasis mine

What about American scientists?

Particularly relevant was Dr. Jose Delgado's secret work directed towards the creation of a "psycho-civilized" society by use of a "stimoceiver."

Additional studies, conducted by Dr. Ewen Cameron and funded by the CIA, were directed towards erasing memory and imposing new personalities on unwilling patients. Cameron discovered that electroshock treatment caused amnesia.

Also of interest is Dr. John C. Lilly (10), who was asked by the Director of the National Institute of Mental Health to brief the CIA, FBI, NSA and military intelligence services on his work using electrodes to stimulate, directly, the pleasure and pain centers of the brain. ... Scientist Eldon Byrd, who worked for the Naval Surface Weapons Office, was commissioned in 1981 to develop electromagnetic devices for purposes including riot control, clandestine operations and hostage removal.

And some of these are particularly nasty:

This project appears to have been quite extensive and included (under U.S. Navy funding) studies demonstrating how to induce heart seizures, create leaks in the blood/brain barrier and production of auditory hallucinations. Despite attempts to render the Pandora program invisible to scrutiny, FOIA filings revealed memoranda of Richard Cesaro, Director of DARPA, which confirmed that the program's initial goal was to "discover whether a carefully controlled microwave signal could control the mind." Cesaro urged that these studies be made "for potential weapons applications."
emphasis mine

So what happens when people find out about this?

Following immense public outcry, Congress forbade further research and demanded that these projects be terminated across the board. But as former CIA agent Victor Marchetti later revealed, the programs merely became more covert with a high element of "deniability" built in to them, and that CIA claims to the contrary are a cover story.

No surprise here, is there?

An obscure District of Columbia corporation called Mankind Research Unlimited (MRU) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Systems Consultants Inc. (SCI), operated a number of classified intelligence, government and Pentagon contracts, specializing in, amongst other things: "problem solving in the areas of intelligence electronic warfare, sensor technology and applications." (14)

Employing some old OSS, CIA and military intelligence officers, the company also engages the services of prominent physicians and psychologists including E. Stanton Maxey, Stanley R. Dean Berthold Eric Schwarz plus many more. MRU lists in its Company Capabilities "brain and mind control."

Toward a Psycho-Civilized Society By David G. Guyatt

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Doesn't have to be land based.

They can be shipped based.

Like the LRAD.

Pretty sure they can be miniaturized and put on drones too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even been used on protestors here in the US.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I'll be there in two weeks so hopefully they keep the death ray off me.

Gitmo?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I suggest you check out my threads on hendricus G loos

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Doesn't have to be land based.

They can be shipped based.

Like the LRAD.

Pretty sure they can be miniaturized and put on drones too.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even been used on protestors here in the US.

i can tell you its more complex than simple technology. Theyve abused me for years with it. It gets as loud as an airplane over you. It causes burns, stings, internal damage.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

Gitmo?

Where else can I get my water boarding merit badge?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Gitmo?

Where else can I get my water boarding merit badge?

I'd tell you, but then...you get the picture.

I hope it's a tourist trip. Cuba is a lovely place.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I'm informing the Treasury Department it's for 'cultural' reasons.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Where are the twits who always respond to this subject with the diagnosis of "it's tinnitus!" usually followed by kind suggestions to research James Tilly Matthews’ Air Loom (1810) - The man who imagined a type of frequency mind control??

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm informing the Treasury Department it's for 'cultural' reasons.

Whatever works!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LOL in the Video you see a picture of the building.
on the left see a second one.
look at the water tower. what ever?
It is on a Angle! about 45'. Who would build like that???
so its targeting the building!
Some one go up their and look in it?

top topics

join