It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says ‘My Skin Crawled’ During Debate With Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hillary Clinton has started reading excerpts from her very own "memoirs".

Some include her vivid (nightmare) recollections from encounters with (now president) Trump.

Very interesting and provocative !!

This is from some of her "Memories" of the 2016 election disasters.

The first excerpts from Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated upcoming memoir revealed Wednesday that the Democratic presidential candidate said her "skin crawled" during a debate with Donald Trump.

In audio clips of Clinton reading from the book, "What Happened," which were first obtained by MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Clinton recounted her thoughts as she toyed with the idea of telling her Republican rival to "back up, you creep" as he stood behind her during the second presidential debate.

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"

The debates were crazy, and trump came across as crazy. In one debate alone, he said he would lock that "nasty woman" up, Build a wall, Knock ISIS out in 90 days, and then said that Obama was not even a natural citizen. Also REPEATEDLY interrupted over and over All the while sniffing, like someone who may have been doing drugs. Never had I seen someone behave, during a debate, the way he did. I knew then what type of person he was. Rude, insecure, and clueless.

He made my skin crawl too.
edit on 23-8-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Thats funny...my skin crawled everytime I saw her with that creepy maniacal smile she was sporting while pretending she was an honest person we could trust.
She is the pot calling the kettle black.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Holy shat!! Just when I thought there was nothing else she could do to prove what a vile sack of shat she really is. Now the left-overs ( as I call them now) will go out and spend some of that hard earned money ( that others earned) and buy up that book of lies and propaganda..............She's like genital herpes......she just want go the hell away.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I was going to post a picture from Google, but there were so many of her with that crazy smile and I got scared.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Why does anyone take this person seriously ?

edit on 23-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Leaked source shows Hillary's post debate reaction.

The 'doctors' were able to calm her eventually.

edit on 8 23 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Stosh, I think that's when she found out about Monica.a reply to: stosh64

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Poor thing. All this hate for a private citizen. Yet the liar in Chief from Satan's lair committed your children to war into perpetuity. The globalists are getting richer and we are one temper tantrum from nuclear war.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

The debates were crazy, and trump came across as crazy. In one debate alone, he said he would lock that "nasty woman" up, Build a wall, Knock ISIS out in 90 days, and then said that Obama was not even a natural citizen. Also REPEATEDLY interrupted over and over All the while sniffing, like someone who may have been doing drugs. Never had I seen someone behave, during a debate, the way he did. I knew then what type of person he was. Rude, insecure, and clueless.

Even so... and I am not denying what you have stated, (I think he was a terrible candidate)....

Trump won the election.

Apparently Hillary made the electorate's skin crawl more than Trump made her skin crawl.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Oldtimer2

You do know that those stories last summer where all put out by Russia right? The phoney stories of illness, the nasty altered picture of a stained dress, all of that was pure bull. Don't believe every thing you see on the internet.

You are delusional as usual.
You say "don't believe everything you see on the internet", but yet here you are trying to sway people with stories you heard on CNN and MSNBC.
Russians! Russians! Russians!....Nazis! Nazis! Nazis! Lol
You know what makes my skin crawl?
Deranged, hateful Leftists that think their creepy pseudo-religion called Liberalism is a benefit to mankind.

But the best part of all is - Hillary lost and she will never be President....EVER!!
I suggest you prepare yourself Silly for another 7 years of Trump living rent free in your head, because he isn't going anywhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
She's a sore upset loser. Her personality and her persona is why she lost the elction. That PRIVATE CITIZEN who happens to have Secret Service detachment for the rest of her & Slick Willy's time on the planet......and that's not free. It comes from mine & yes, your taxes. She's a loser. Period the end. Leftovers gotta love em.a reply to: MOMof3

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't stand Hillary. I hope the book is a flop. Really hope she makes nothing off it. My skin would crawl just listening to her speak in the debates.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

He never said that. What a crock. I swear one idiot makes something up and everybody runs to the Xerox to make a copy. Lol
You do know that those stories last summer where all put out by Russia right? The phoney stories of illness, the nasty altered picture of a stained dress, all of that was pure bull. Don't believe every thing you see on the internet.

Some of their best work was when they altered her live events and added her coughing fits, but the real gem was when they altered the videos that the MSM took of her collapsing and being thrown into her van at the 9-11 memorial service in NYC. I heard that the vehicle that she traveled in was actually a limo like most other politicians travel in... but those damn Russians altered every video and still photo to make it look like a van with a wheelchair mounted in the rear.
Those Russians are very talented.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

I can still feel sorry for her, boss. She's not campaigning. She wrote a book.

Trump's secret service is broke. You guys should volunteer. And sign up for his war.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You do know that those stories last summer where all put out by Russia right? The phoney stories of illness

The Russians did it!!!
WTF?!?!......you can't make this unprecedented delusional, truth denial stuff up!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Poor thing. All this hate for a private citizen. Yet the liar in Chief from Satan's lair committed your children to war into perpetuity. The globalists are getting richer and we are one temper tantrum from nuclear war.

Well "Candidate" Hillary didn't make too many friends when she called half the population deplorable.

And then had the GALL to wonder why she wasn't 50 points ahead !!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Every time I see a picture of Hillary my skin crawls and I can't believe how close she came to winning! At least enough people saw her for what she was so she LOST!
edit on 23-8-2017 by SoEpic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Right. And those deplorables would have voted her or Bernie if she had called them kittens. I think she should have been mean like her opponent.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thats ok , MILLIONS of voters' skin crawled when Hillary spoke in the debates.Even a majority of normal Democrats. Showed in the election vote

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yet Trump the groper couldn't get close enough to her.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join