It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Says ‘My Skin Crawled’ During Debate With Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton has started reading excerpts from her very own "memoirs".

Some include her vivid (nightmare) recollections from encounters with (now president) Trump.

Very interesting and provocative !!

This is from some of her "Memories" of the 2016 election disasters.

The first excerpts from Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated upcoming memoir revealed Wednesday that the Democratic presidential candidate said her "skin crawled" during a debate with Donald Trump.

In audio clips of Clinton reading from the book, "What Happened," which were first obtained by MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Clinton recounted her thoughts as she toyed with the idea of telling her Republican rival to "back up, you creep" as he stood behind her during the second presidential debate.

"My skin crawled," Clinton said. "It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching 'well, what would you do?'"

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Technically it really isn't her skin, it's the skin of a random human she killed and skinned in order to cover her decrepit, disgusting and slimy demonic form.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Maybe if she had given her opinion of trump at the time she wouldn't have lost.

Anyways, her voice always made my skin crawl too.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hillary Cli....oh...you mean The Loser.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I don't blame her, but I'm one of those weirdos who doesn't want ANYONE standing too close to me. It gives me anxiety. Hell I don't even enjoy knowing if someone is looking in my direction at any given moment.

I am wondering now, did he actually succeed at intimidating her, or did she just believe that was his intent and it bothered her?

I couldn't see how close he was standing to her, maybe I missed it in the clip.

-Alee

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Fake recollection - she has scales, not skin, I call BS on Ol' dodgys recollection of things. I wonder if she remembers missing 280 days of BSing to the plebs and being a no-show the night of her defeat - just like when Ambassador Stevens needed assistance and she was also a no-show.

The slimey haggis that she is.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The first excerpts from Hillary Clinton's highly anticipated upcoming memoir

Um, I'm calling fake news on this one. Reasons are obvious.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I thought Alex Baldwin's portrayal where he stalked Kate McKinnon all around the stage was pretty damn near dead on.
I see where she is coming from, but then every aspect of donald trump makes my skin crawl.
If we all acted like the child he is one might even tag him and say he's got cooties. LOL.
edit on 8232017 by Sillyolme because: Stupid kindle

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

My skin crawled just thinking about her as president. I don't like Trump, but I'm so very glad she didn't get the honors of being the first female president.

I also don't buy any of what she's saying, either. She's a Clinton. She's not intimidated, she's wicked. She's only saying this to help fuel the anti-Trump sentiment across the nation. It's actually kind of pathetic, because many people will believe her.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Dang what about poor old Trump,even her husband said her hair looked greasy and she smelled bad,the mere sight of her makes my skin crawl

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

LIAR.

LIAR!

Pantsuits on FIRE!

edit on 23-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

He never said that. What a crock. I swear one idiot makes something up and everybody runs to the Xerox to make a copy. Lol
You do know that those stories last summer where all put out by Russia right? The phoney stories of illness, the nasty altered picture of a stained dress, all of that was pure bull. Don't believe every thing you see on the internet.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That wasn't during the debate. It was years and years ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
hang on, lemme find my phone

you can use it to call somebody who cares

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Could be Scabies.

Delusional Parasitosis

Formication.

Who knows what it could be. She was having all kinds of difficulties during that campaign.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not that long ago.

Look it up.

They've been friends for over a decade.

Until the election.

That was nothing more than a bad episode of WWE.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Oldtimer2

He never said that. What a crock. I swear one idiot makes something up and everybody runs to the Xerox to make a copy. Lol
You do know that those stories last summer where all put out by Russia right? The phoney stories of illness, the nasty altered picture of a stained dress, all of that was pure bull. Don't believe every thing you see on the internet.

So when she collapsed, and had to be dragged to the car, that was Russia? Wow. They are advanced.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

That wasn't during the debate. It was years and years ago.

During the debate.......

LOL - the Trumpet pwned his ass, and by association - I bet that is why her skin was ACTUALLY crawling - recollecting the rapists' face during the debates - no Trump necessary.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have been appearing like mortal enemies on the campaign trail. But it wasn't always that way. Back in the day, Clinton and Trump socialized and even looked like, dare I say, friends.

Trump haters will believe anything they are told.

edit on 23-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There's a cure for "skin crawling".

It involves water balloons filled with urine.

Hold on a second. . . . I'll call Antifa and send them right over.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join