It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Outside Trump Rally Gets Tear Gassed, Can Barely Speak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought it was reported they didn't use teargas just smoke.

What difference at that point did it make.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Do you have reports things were thrown by protesters?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm seeing that people yelled at each other.
The cops it seemed went a bit overboard.
If someone has footage of people fighting I haven't seen it. The crowd of protesters didn't even seem that big.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

From cnn

"People in the crowd began fighting and throwing rocks and bottles at police," Sgt. Jonathan Howard, of the Phoenix Police Department, said in a statement to CNN. "They also dispersed some gas in the area. Police have responded with pepper balls and oc (pepper) spray in an attempt to disperse the crowd and stop the assaults"

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The news today seems to be much more about the things he said in that rally than any minor protesting.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The news today seems to be much more about the things he said in that rally than any minor protesting.

Yes it does.

Especially about the exposure that CNN lied again.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Black Trump Supporter Punched While Fleeing Arizona Melee

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Between this.

Cnn reporter not being able to talk.

A protestor kicking things back at the police. Getting shot in the family jewels.

Karma people..

KARMIC Justice.

The universe provides.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

I don't recall seeing reports of violence either.

Okay just looked and it seems there were confrontations after the rally but I'm on the east coast and had already gone to bed.
Last I saw they were using smoke.

Yes, it was all after the rally that the cops had to break some things up and move them along.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good...a lot of the crap coming from Corrupt News Network is fake news anyways...glad the reporter wasn't able to speak properly. Don't need CNN side of the story anyways.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: intrptr

You mean if the cops didn't show up there wold be no riot?

The police were doing that officers in that case should have done .
Damn , where did you go to concerts at ?

They show up 'just in case', thereby create the very problem they can then impose their skull cracking skills on.

Seen it too many times.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I thought it was reported they didn't use teargas just smoke.

At first it was just smoke, even saw a couple protesters inhale it. Tear gas came later

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

They did. Saw several items fly from the protester side to the cop side. Most of the protesters were peaceful and just being loud. Weren't too many there acting out. At least the ones the person doing the live stream around weren't. It was kind of nice watching civil conversation between protesters and the Trump supporters that were in the crowd. Even watched her interview a man and his son(both Trump supporters) in the crowd. The man said he was letting his son look at both sides and form his own opinion. Thought that was cool.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Good...a lot of the crap coming from Corrupt News Network is fake news anyways...glad the reporter wasn't able to speak properly. Don't need CNN side of the story anyways.

hehehe.....thanks CNN, for pissing off so many knuckle-draggers......keep hitting them where it hurts.....the truth.....it's too painful for these people as well as the right-wing on ATS to consider you are telling the truth.....trump isn't man enough to even have an interview with CNN, an INTERVIEW for god's sakes.....he's too scared of intelligent thoughtful questions he can't answer, as well as being caught on TV making s**t up in an interview........his ego is so shallow and tender, he can't face them one on one......GO CNN!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Lol. I'm sure he would if they'd agree to a live interview they couldn't edit, of course, they never would agree to a live interview in a million years

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: jimmyx

Lol. I'm sure he would if they'd agree to a live interview they couldn't edit, of course, they never would agree to a live interview in a million years

Thats so true. NBC did it to a few people in the past as well. ALmost all of them edit them these days.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

hehehe.....thanks CNN, for pissing off so many knuckle-draggers......keep hitting them where it hurts.....the truth.....it's too painful for these people as well as the right-wing on ATS to consider you are telling the truth.....trump isn't man enough to even have an interview with CNN, an INTERVIEW for god's sakes.....he's too scared of intelligent thoughtful questions he can't answer, as well as being caught on TV making s**t up in an interview........his ego is so shallow and tender, he can't face them one on one......GO CNN!!!

While they were at it they should have also thrown some fart bombs at the reporter...you know how that sh** stinks...just like the media network

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thank-you for finding neat tidbits like this. Made my night!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Sounds like the CNN are trying to demonise the police for responding to a violent counter-rally appropriately.

They like to say every single riot is peaceful, even when they are caught in the crossfire.

To Anti-American CNN, a pro-Trump protest is a RIOT, and a BLM RIOT is a Protest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join