It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movement for Black Lives Ideology Is Nazism, But For Black People

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Did or Didn't congress write immigration law ?

They did.

Going around calling someone a 'nazi' for thinking that law and every other LAW should be upheld is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Did or Didn't congress write immigration law ?

They did.

Going around calling someone a 'nazi' for thinking that law and every other LAW should be upheld is the epitome of intellectual dishonesty.

You are the one who said there's no need for Congress. If you've realized you said that in error, that's fine.

These other axes you want to grind to front for your political agenda are off-topic and I won't be responding to you.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I know what I said.

That can be found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There was no error.

The only thing that was done that is Someone taking a comment out of context

To push their agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There is absolutely no effing need for congress.

Is this a complete, stand-alone sentence from your post ... or not?

Do you want to clarify that you don't think there's an "effing need" for Congress ... or not?

That's what you said, in your own words. Nothing out of context.

Aside from your whining and crying about the President that deported more illegals than any other to date, that's your own confusion, not mine.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Stop being obtuse.

I've seen you make better arguments.

You said.

You left out that the American Nazi Party's apparent greatest concern is the "dangers" of illegal immigration; I wonder what political group also has that primary concern, eh?

This was replied.

Do you mean which party actively campaigns fighting the foundation of this country of which everything is built upon ? If immigration law doesn't matter. The Afforable Care Act doesn't matter. Gun control laws don't matter. It's called up holding the rule of law. Because if we don't uphold it. There is absolutely no effing need for congress.

Full comment.,

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Speaking of context, did you go to the webpage of the American Nazi Party linked in the OP?

What is on that MAIN PAGE? Is it fear-mongering about "illegal immigration"? Does it mirror exactly the arguments made by Trump? I.e. that illegals corrupt our society, steal our jobs, bring down our culture, etc.?

That was my claim. You want to whine and cry about your misunderstandings of the previous Administration, continue your endless hyper-partisan comments and make silly comments like "there's no effing need for Congress."

That's your deal brah.

I'm glad to see you weren't really trying to trash our Constitution, and that you merely misspoke.

We're done.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Speaking of context, did you go to the webpage of the American Nazi Party linked in the OP?

Apparently.

I not a very good racist,nazi,white supremacists cause I don't read their snip.

Should I ?

I'd hate for that snip to rub off on me.

Ya know.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Apparently.

I not a very good racist,nazi,white supremacists cause I don't read their snip.

Should I ?

I'd hate for that snip to rub off on me.

Ya know.

Then you don't know what you're talking about.

Fair enough. Taa.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Everything BLM should be removed and taken down....It is a racist organization and someone should start a petition against them like ANTIFA.....

BLM=Racist scum!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

My bad.

Guess I should be running around crying natzees are out ta git me.

Then apparently I would.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Everything BLM should be removed and taken down....It is a racist organization and someone should start a petition against them like ANTIFA.....

BLM=Racist scum!!!

Did you say something about gross generalizations?

Could swear you did.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: eNumbra

So, what you're saying is, there are decent people on both sides?

You know much of the problem is this need to frame it as through there are two sides, it's more complex than that.

You have the extremist who share some opinions with the rational and sane; the extremists may be on their side but the rational and sane are not on the sides of the extremists - at least I would hope they'd all be intelligent enough to see that.
There are no decent people on the side of the nazis, there may be decent people who don't want to see the statues taken down, but it's hard to see that some times.

The concerted efforts to rebrand fascism and Nazism as a leftist ideology, whether to delegitimize the left or to simply distance the right from it. Multiple far right talking points cropping up consistently, hypocrisy - witnessing right here on ATS people comparing Antifa to ISIS, but simultaneously showing disgust for declaring them a terror organization.

Honestly I'm going back to my old standard: there are no decent people anywhere.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You were addressing Enumbra, who was clarifying the position of BLM, who said of some of its members:

While loud idiots are attracted to the lime light, a portion of the "worst-of"s that people cite are only there because it helps drive the narrative, maintains division, and allows people like the OP to openly denounce any valid points made by throwing the baby out with the bath water.

This thread is comparing BLM to Nazis, so when you asked Enumbra:

So, what you're saying is, there are decent people on both sides?

I assumed the other side that you're referring to was Nazis, like the OP. But, now I see that you're comparing all BLM folk to Nazis, the KKK and White Supremacists, all the folk who marched in the UTR rally, as if there might a decent person among a larger opposition group!

I'm sure that Hitler thought that there were many decent Nazis in his ranks...objectively speaking, perception matters in such debates about morality.

But we're not talking about Hitler. It was Donald Trump who claimed that there were decent people on "both" sides at the "UTR" rallies. Although, I'd be happy to compare the two men.

edit on 23-8-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
You know much of the problem is this need to frame it as through there are two sides, it's more complex than that.

Agreed, and I've been saying that ever since the word 'go,' when Trump said the comment in a speech and everyone lost their collective fecal matter over it. It's hard to find a rational person anymore who doesn't just jump to the worst conclusion at every turn.

Honestly I'm going back to my old standard: there are no decent people anywhere.

Probably a safe default position. Can I join? I'm already a card-carrying misanthrope...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
I assumed the other side that you're referring to was Nazis, like the OP. But, now I see that you're comparing all BLM folk to Nazis, the KKK and White Supremacists, all the folk who marched in the UTR rally, as if there might a decent person among a larger opposition group!

My response to eNumbra was rather tongue-in-cheek, referencing Trump's comment in his first response to the Charlottesville display of idiocy. The reality of the situation IS that there were decent people on both sides of the protest, but I think that the decent people left well before or at the start of all of the violence.

But we're not talking about Hitler.

I know...it was an appropriate allusion in order to make a point concern moral relativity.

It was Donald Trump who claimed that there were decent people on "both" sides at the "UTR" rallies. Although, I'd be happy to compare the two men.

I'm sure that you would be...but in my opinion, he was right, I just think that people interpreted that comment as they deemed appropriate for their political ideologies. Unlike most politicians, it's painfully obvious (and, in some instances, refreshing) that Trump was never an attorney--he never over-thinks his comments before saying them.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And who is most concerned with the horrors of immigration?

I answered your direct question, if you dont like the answer, thats your problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The reality of the situation IS that there were decent people on both sides of the protest, but I think that the decent people left well before or at the start of all of the violence.

That's where we disagree. Any decent people would have left before the Tiki torches were lit, while the KKK, WS and Neo Nazi militia were arming up and practicing their offensive tactical movements and racial chants were being practiced.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

originally posted by: windword

My response to eNumbra was rather tongue-in-cheek, referencing Trump's comment in his first response to the Charlottesville display of idiocy. The reality of the situation IS that there were decent people on both sides of the protest, but I think that the decent people left well before or at the start of all of the violence.

But we're not talking about Hitler.

I know...it was an appropriate allusion in order to make a point concern moral relativity.

It was Donald Trump who claimed that there were decent people on "both" sides at the "UTR" rallies. Although, I'd be happy to compare the two men.

I'm sure that you would be...but in my opinion, he was right, I just think that people interpreted that comment as they deemed appropriate for their political ideologies. Unlike most politicians, it's painfully obvious (and, in some instances, refreshing) that Trump was never an attorney--he never over-thinks his comments before saying them.

I feel though, it was a highly inappropriate time to talk about "both sides", a woman had just been killed and over a dozen others injured in what video evidence showed to appear pretty deliberate; he could have condemned the violence without blaming anyone, but his statement blamed both sides - seemingly laying blame for the vehicular attack at the feet of the victims. Even without a media conspiracy to destroy the man, that would have been taken badly.

Growing up, if my sister hit me, and I retaliated 10 fold, one of us would have gotten in trouble regardless if she had it coming

If you remember a few elections back during the republican primary Ron Paul attempted to explain that 9/11 was blowback from our own actions in the Middle East and despite the fact that it was almost 10 years on from the attack, people were quite displeased to hear that - imagine if the Bush had made the same statement on Sept 12th.

I highly doubt Trump is a secret NeoNazi, but the man has no sense of tact, and puts his own foot in his mouth rather regularly.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Trump isn't a neo-Nazi. He's probably not any more racist than the average person.

He has done a lot of unnecessary things that make him "look" like a rabid racist though. Like it or not, optics is part of the game. Also, he's very content to have the approbation of White Supremacists, Nazis and Neo-Nazis, KKK, etc. I guess he takes it where he can find it.

I think a lot of that was due to Bannon, etc. I think without that poison being poured in the President's ear we'll see a change.

At least, I hope that.

I'm still looking forward to an increasing McMaster/Kelly influence in the White House; until the rally in Phoenix last night, I thought we were seeing it.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Same spiritual backing, for certain! They have the same goals - power and control - for their preferred groups.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join