It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movement for Black Lives Ideology Is Nazism, But For Black People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The following is for those in this thread swimming in the river in Egypt because the OP source was not BLM.

So, let's just clear that up and hear from the head BLM bitch herself........

"Boo-hoo, you white people are angry because you couldn't use your 'white privilege' card to get invited to the Black Lives Matter all-black Memorial Day celebration"

edit on 23/8/2017 by Sublimecraft because: bbcoding error

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No an apologist.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Good point, but we should also note that the OP lies about Black Lives Matter, provides a mislabelled link, provides no backup (quotes, links, etc.) for the absurd claims made ... and further, has demonstrated far more similarities between Trumpism and the American Nazi Party.

This thread is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just the links to the platforms so you can do the research yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So ... to you, it's okay to claim that BLM says things when it's not BLM that said those things?

You support a blatant hoax.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Just the links to the platforms so you can do the research yourself.

I've done the research. I've demonstrated that you're lying repeatedly and that you've provided hoaxed information in your OP.

You lied about the source. You're still lying about blacklivesmatter.com.

And your cronies are desperately trying to support your blatant lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Lisa Durden of Black Lives Matter is a racist bitch - are you denying this? or are you just basking in the glory of calling out the OP for source?

Lisa Durden is real, her position in BLM is real.

Are you denying that she is a racist?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Movements (like BLM, Occupy, Dakota Pipeline, Bundy) get infiltrated, discredited by the MSM, their membership arrested .

Other groups can beat each other up all day, even run over the opposition and yet, what happens?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

But that's not actually the nazi platform. It was a worthy try though.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

No you haven't.

You're right on one point: I could have been more clear and said this is the platform that BLM supports rather than this is the BLM platform. Mincing words, but it would have been more accurate.

Your cries if hoax are hilarious. You're so far beyond triggered by the similarities you can't even think straight.

edit on 23-8-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

When was the last time you checked out footage from a neo-Nazi rally? They're certainly not chanting about free healthcare and education.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

It's not mincing words. You lied, you misrepresnted links, you've continued to lie to back up the lies in your OP.

And now you're desperately applying all the typical buzzwords in your defense, attacking me for pointing out the facts, and proving yourself to be a partisan hack at best.

There's a lot of similarities between the American Nazi Party platform and the Republican platform ... so by your logic I can label a link "Nazi Platofrm" and link to the Republcisn party's site???

That's about as absurd as this thread.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I haven't ever watched a neo nazi rally. The only nazis I've ever watched footage of is the originals in school and documentaries.

I would point out that BLM isn't chanting about those things either. They shout about killing cops and white people.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

BLM doesn't have a platform (guiding principles aren't a platform). They've endorsed this one though. It's mincing words whether you want to admit it to yourself or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I haven't ever watched a neo nazi rally. The only nazis I've ever watched footage of is the originals in school and documentaries.

I would point out that BLM isn't chanting about those things either. They shout about killing cops and white people.

You don't even recognize what BLM is. To you anything with Black in the title is good enough.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
You left out that the American Nazi Party's apparent greatest concern is the "dangers" of illegal immigration; I wonder what political group also has that primary concern, eh?

You also dramatically paraphrased everything said on either site to force this absurd comparison. Why don't you try QUOTING from your source material if you're interested in intellectual integrity at all?

But, hey, it looks like you're more interested Stars and Bars, er, I mean Flags, right? I'm sure the faithful will supply that for you.

Nazis want to redistribute wealth I wonder what political group also has that primary concern, eh?

Bernie is a Nazi?

Thanks for clearing that up with blanket associative accusations!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I recognize what the media portrays them to be, which you seem to have bought into. And I recognize what they've done and said at their rallies as well as the platform they've endorsed.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Are you denying that they endorse this platform?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

And who is most concerned with the horrors of immigration?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Are you denying that they endorse this platform?

Are you denying that you lied in your OP?
edit on 23-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join