It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Shuye

I suppose everything has an agenda these days.

indeed it has... but the alternative is to watch nothing.. even this site has an agenda. A hole in the ground maybe the last resort

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Ah that snake , that time , that computer.
Glitches everywhere but how to prove. Well put a lot of stress on the matrix and it may break.Maybe 'blackholes' (if they exist) are glitches. A man in Russia lost in his cellar for 6 months a glitch ? People disappearing in national parks in a glitch ?
Or just easily explained... maybe that open minded snake knows more.

Grenade Launcher ? I want a Zat'ni'katel.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
people don't like the idea "simulation" as they think it means "unreal" limited by ape imaginations...

ive had dreams way more real than reality.

simulation basically means the laws of physics were coded using information. Thats all it means. It doesnt mean there is anything outside the "simulation"

notice how life is ALL based on codes called rna and dna.. Not one life form can assume 3d or 11d for that matter shape without the code instructing everything.

what if to make a star has a similar code.. you would call it "quantum mechanics" but maybe you should call it "code of reality"

its funny i see here people who think information is the base of reality while simultaneously thinking simulation has to be wrong.. They are the same thing..

free will is easy to know it exists but its impossible to prove.. everything effects your decisions including the biggest factor in your subconscious.. even bacteria can give you a craving for ice cream arising thriugh "your" subconscious as a feeling.. what you do with those pressures can be willful. Especially considering that one can get mr subconscious to change its ways therefore signaling new things to consciousness which then learns hey thats working and does more to subconscious who does more to conscious..

maybe people who dont look at their own mind very hard cant feel it out.. cant find free will through the noise but Anyone really interested can figure it out for themselves. Some are more mindful of their actions than others and some are mindful of their mind minding their actions.. others still can go deeper like a place were everything is nothing lol.

anyway
there are rules to physics.
question
are they written? or naturally occuring. written does not have to imply a writer the same way as having dna does not imply that you were written. the code can be a natural occurance.

so in this topic we should be asking how does one tell if information is the base on which all dimensions rest or is time space created from nothing ?

I know I know but I cant help it.. It just sounds like... "in the beginning was the word"

to me I would say
"Its a trap!"

can I please go home now?

hehe

but ill watch the video. might be fun.

in the meantime you guys crack me up.
I always felt that the joke of the universe is what is being asked in this thread and when you get it youd be free. sometimes its like I almost get glimpses but some meanie heads are guarding the gate.

think like jaques vallet and ufo control system, it would be too hard for me to articulate but you dont have to make god or simulation creator scientists real.. its more like self arranging error correcting what the #s..

I dont mind I honestly like the matrix.

but you guys might feel differently like i do if you seemingly accidentally summoned a black triangle ufo.. You can start getting very strange ideas in your head.. ehh you had to be there but you were not so Shh i cant tell you. All my life its like one thing after another.. "who is writing the script?" haha why is it always related? like a learning thing outside the bounds of time like why the synchronicities dude.. youve gotta be yanking my chain..

what the hell, am I doing here.

Oh and I don't need answers. Ill make it up as I went along so far in the past futures.

dont mimd me im a crazy person.
literally dont mind me.

edit on 23-8-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Glitches everywhere but how to prove. Well put a lot of stress on the matrix and it may break.Maybe 'blackholes' (if they exist) are glitches. A man in Russia lost in his cellar for 6 months a glitch ? People disappearing in national parks in a glitch ?

I'm with Jack, we'll just call 'em Zats !!

Trust me, I believe in the subtle glitches in our reality. Had far too many, some would call coincidences, but for me they were far more than that. You could say almost as if reality was giving me tells in which way to enact my 'free will'. And then, as if someone hacked it, everything fell apart. Like someone pulling the strings just wanted to see what happens.

I don't necessarily go for this being a simulation... but I do think everything has already played out and we're just following the paths we have already traversed... I don't believe in an all knowing entity, so neither god nor programmer. But once you start a fire, it travels along a path and everything that affects it in nature, guides it without consciousness. We're just dust floating along the path the wind takes us..

stuck between this dimension and higher ones, where for all we know, the canvas of reality holds out thinly painted veil of reality together. Gravity permeates all, light is a constant, neither conform to the laws of this dimension, but they maintain regularity within it.

The idea, in my honest opinion, that this is indeed a simulation, ignores far too much.

But it is a very interesting thought experiment.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Having said that, it is a dichotomy for me. with the 'coincidences'.. so I am open to concepts that may change my perception.

I was reminded after posting, of a time many years ago, when I was fixing an old PSU that had the 240v 15A (iirc) fuse blow. I knew my old deceased dad always kept boxes of electronics, fuses, diodes, transistors etc. so I looked into all of those plastic impossible to open cases we still kept. No matter where I looked, I couldn't find any fuses. I looked over and over.

I sat there frustrated, and said to myself "Come on dad, I know you must have had one!"

A while later, going crazy that I was positive there was something, I picked up one of those plastic cases and opened it. Right there, in front of me was a fuse. 240v 15A. I pretty much sat there shaking my head for minutes...

Could have been item blindness, where the very thing you're looking for is right there, but you never notice it looking so hard, or... thanks dad!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Can you imagine what the programmers are thinking?

Forbleh :"Hey Gorbazak, this program we started is running wild and doing crazy sh**"

Gorbazak: 'Dude...just hit delete and let's go get a drink"

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

I'm with Jack, we'll just call 'em Zats !!

Trust me, I believe in the subtle glitches in our reality. Had far too many, some would call coincidences, but for me they were far more than that. You could say almost as if reality was giving me tells in which way to enact my 'free will'. And then, as if someone hacked it, everything fell apart. Like someone pulling the strings just wanted to see what happens.

i dont know what you mean about pulling strings falling apart but.. what you wrote is something Im always trying to explain.

my life is so unreal.

oh and i wrote my post and then watched the video.. ive been saying what the video said for like 10 years now.. I felt goofy watching it..

time for instance the last bit of my post.. Ive called it a book thats all ready been written but is always being re written all the time.

the video went full cringe at the end when they asked for croud funding right after saying their research may find very cheap energy which could eliminate poverty in the world..

ouchies that was a bit gross..

but yea my own life experiences line up with so much of this its just like im stuck in constant dejavu sometimes..

my reality is not so glued together it seems
see the crack in the seams?
especially time gives me errors when i remember the future.. or with space when i hear peoples thoughts as if they were spoken in their voice..

if you havnt ever remembered the future maybe stuff like this sounds absurd.. but if its haplened every year of your life how do you ignore it?? you cannot.. you feel a need to explain it, hence why ive talked about being in all time all the times..

I dont understand it
I just live it.

"glitches" are not glitches.. its just changes in the matrix..

now ive said this in the past..

when i get close to what id call "center point" the ground floor if you will.. the universe doesnt seem to like me..

gawd reverbs can you sound any nuttier.. oh noes he talked in third person!! so yes we can!

lol sorry
ill just wheres the door.. im out.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Can you imagine what the programmers are thinking?

Forbleh :"Hey Gorbazak, this program we started is running wild and doing crazy sh**"

Gorbazak: 'Dude...just hit delete and let's go get a drink"

the call came from inside the house.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Another example of someone having way too much time on their hands,this is not unlike flat earth BS,the youth today are hell bent on escaping reality,lived in basements too long

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
If we are in a simulation, then the Overlords with the controller have scrambled everything and need to push reset. They are like a kid with a magnifying glass burning ants.

Curious how many will believe a lie and the extremes they will go to perpetuate it....
While the Creator sits laughing at their absurdity. Still there will be a day of reckoning, imaginary world or no...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Kudo's for not being another petulant political thread. S&F french-fries....

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
If it does not exist, how can it be observed ? so this keyboard does not exist until I look down to type?
So if I cannot see the sun, where does all this light come from ?
Without light I cannot see anyway.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

We Are Living In A Simulation - New Evidence

Well i'm on that bandwagon for a least a few decades. So I was very suprised to find out that the Simulation theory is discussed and investigated by 'real' scientists. This very entertaining YT Video (the blonde reminds me of felicity smoak) explains in layman terms the basics of quantumgravity and the hints that we might be living inside a simulation. Basically our physical world is not the ultimate reality. Maybe even it's computated by some kind of 'computer'.

enjoy.

Gold star! This my friend... Is what ATS is for

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Once we are able to measure at the individual Planck unit we may indeed be able to determine whether or not our universe in holographic by nature.

The technologies to achieve such a feat are possible only 5-10 years distant.

Current leading edge mathematics and physics do indeed seem to suggest the holographic principle holds weight.

This short YouTube video touches on some interesting questions pertaining to the subject.

edit on 23-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here is a debate that occurred by physicists. Figure you may find it interesting.

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Lol.. modern version of religious nutters.
You are a bacteria on a molding loaf. Nothing more.
Concur!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Basically our physical world is not the ultimate reality.

How does that equate to everything is simulated?

Dumb idea, in Shakespeare's time they didn't have computers so they thought 'the world is a stage and all the men and women , merely players'.

If every thing 'isn't real' then thats a license to do anything, Because its not real, its only a play, or a computer simulation. We can get away with anything...

Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die.

Kill everyone, take everything, burn whats left.

Well your partly right. This isn't the real real, read my signature.

I Prefer Platos Cave, we are all conditioned and brainwashed to go with a script written by the shadow masters pulling our strings from behind...

Yah, you're a puppet, minion, undermensch, servant, peasant, serf, slave...

and its not a simulation.
edit on 23-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Once we are able to measure at the individual Planck unit we may indeed be able to determine whether or not our universe in holographic by nature.

The technologies to achieve such a feat are possible only 5-10 years distant.

Current leading edge mathematics and physics do indeed seem to suggest the holographic principle holds weight.

This short YouTube video touches on some interesting questions pertaining to the subject.

"Current leading edge mathematics and physics". Now there lay the ultimate problem because what this suggests may well and likely is way off the mark. The key to the answer and what we are can only be determined when we have the physics tested/proven. And I don't believe we are even close. If the M&P are correct then we would understand far more than we guess at!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

BS ? !

So I assume you didn't watch the video but just uttered a automatic response .... scientist man real scientists man not basement dwellers. Not escaping reality , investigating and understanding it.... pffff...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Oh Shakespeares time , well he was right I the world is a stage , not the ultimate reality .

It's like the physical processes are simulated by an higher order of reality. It also explains why Entropy was that low in the beginning of the Big bang. Simulation explains why constants are constant and why lightspeed is finite.

btw Oh... now you again triggered my inner grammanazi not undermensch it's untermensch.

Plato's Cave... hmmm that's basically the same Idea as a simulation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join