It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Gods plan because it all looks like pure chaos to me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are hints of this in NT.

This is how it will look as the end comes nearer. We turned our back on God and we have decided we do not need Him.

We either choose to live and walk with Him and do things His way or we go our own. Most of the problems on this earth are caused because people go their own ways.

And as time goes on, it will only get worse. When it gets terribly bad, He will return and set it straight.

We may be in the beginning of those times or not. Certainly, there have been worse times in history. You only think these times are bad because you are living them. Ask yourself if someone experiencing the Great Depression and WWII or maybe the Spanish Flu thought their times were the end of days and the worst chaos imaginable.

Most people who rail against God for not fixing things betray their own inner tyrant. It's not about forcing others to do what they should. It's about *you* doing as *you* should and taking care of your own business in life. You will see that theme taught strongly throughout the Gospels. You can only ever control yourself. So as you sit there and complain about everyone and everything else, examine your own life and your own attitude and your own behavior and actions.

Are they in line with how you want to force everyone else to be?

If not, aren't you one of those hypocrites Christ railed about, and what room do you have to complain?
edit on 23-8-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 Come on you know more than you say. Lot offered his daughters in exchange for not letting the villagers have the visitors 'men' for use in their reprobate activities they were participating actively.. The Angels blinded the mob and left. With Noah's prompting, Lot left with his wife, and we know the rest of the story

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I agree. Jesus stated many times you can only serve one God (the other being money) and Heaven is only for the meek and poor. I think with Christians, the more we fall into chaos the more the majority of them feel "see? told you so." Most people who go to Heaven will end up completely hating this world because of lawlessness.

People who go around judging others, in my opinion, are just judging themselves. I think we have all fallen short to the glory of God. I think that's the point of it. We ate from fruit of good and evil, when mixed with free will it gives us hope that we can turn back that curse because we are not capable of determining the two.

I still think God's plan is merely saving mankind. People blame God, however it is Satan. He has reign on this Earth. Some people blame God for that. It's not God's fault Lucifer fell from Glory. It's not God's fault we ate from tree of knowledge. It's not God's fault a anti Christ will rise up and enslave the world in a new world order. You simply reminds us that when that time comes... so will he. In meantime it is up to us to do what's true and right.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
What could Gods plan possibly be?

Might I be so bold as to say that maybe, just maybe, you're putting the cart before the horse on this one? I mean, shouldn't you be looking at the evidence and then finding a conclusion instead of starting with a conclusion and trying to make the evidence fit?

Maybe there is no grand plan...maybe there is no god...maybe there is a god, but he doesn't have a plan...maybe this god's free will was a gift and a curse that allowed humans to deviate from said plan...

There are a lot of options out there--I align with the first two options, but that doesn't mean that I'm 100% correct, although the evidence that I have seen through my years of research and my journey from baptized Christian to an atheist tells me that I'm at least following the evidence, or at the very least, open to possibilities based off of it.

You know, I don't have "hope" for a better life and future for everyone, because hope doesn't really do much. I do, however, work and little bit each day to make my family's lives and others around me better through kindness and love. I guess that's not good enough for heaven, though, eh? Pity, because I'd be a pretty good addition to the club, even without the required acceptance of Jesus into my heart.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

There are hints of this in NT.

This is how it will look as the end comes nearer. We turned our back on God and we have decided we do not need Him.

How do you know your conclusion is not delusion? If you think the World is going to end, then you will see all your experiences as having meaning confirming your bias. For every piece of evidence you have that the word is coming to and end I can provide you an equal amount of evidence in the opposite direction.

For example, the fact that this exists at all is pretty much a confirmation that God exists:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Lived tales of influential men and the Kay-otic Operating Systems of reality. You don't force God's hand, God's hand forces you.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

My sister feels the same way. She claims that she doesn't believe in God... she uses the fact that she went to Catholic school as an excuse. She says that she does believe in energy and karma and all of that... but she says she is envious of people who believe in God and have faith. On the other side of that, I feel sad in my heart for people who can't find God or faith.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Greetings- If it is the fighting between faiths that has You down, that is par for the course, and goes back all the way to when 'Priests' came about, it was the Priests who used the knowledge for their own power (knowledge is indeed power)

What if in order to get into 'Heaven' You had to know a little about each religion™, how would those folks fare then? I keep reading "The only way is to be a Chris†ian™.." so a Being like Ghandi isn't allowed? But Jimmy Falwell is?

Maybe that it why so many 'choose' to come back? They don't want to be floating about on some cloud and have someone come by and try and sell them on something else...

I copied this from ATS™ years ago so if You know who authored it please let Me know and I'll add their name.

Worship equals War Ship.
It is disguised as "worship" but it is truly War Ship. Yes, get that initial giggle out and continue reading My words, as 'worshipping' is the biggest reason for wars.
Those men who build languages for MASSES to think in, are very versed in metaphysical natures.
When You pray to something that You do not know is truly there, You join the 'War Ship'. You worship something You don't know of and cannot see. You divide Yourself from Yourself and everyone around You.
Well in this language We call this "Blind Faith" Now when You have many factions worshipping, just different names that are man made, now there is 'division', the opposite of being WHOLE.
Now You've entered the 'War Ship' You clash with those who pray to the SAME CONCEPT under different names (Gods have no identity, just bogus names Man made up) This is inferior mentality.
Even though they are all human, all came from the SAME SOURCE, all are 5-based beings (think pentagram geometry)
One becomes concrete in what they worship, they judge and demonize those not praying to the same NAME.
Now You have war/division.
ISIS is defending it's concepts because the ONLY power those who join the War Ship have is physical chaos to those who oppose. Internally their people are weak and are not worthy to ascend to their internal potentials.
STOP worshipping and start accepting ALL, no matter the name they worship and if Your 'TRUTH' needs to be pushed then how TRUE is it really?
Truth needs no book, no doctrine, no dogma, no heirarchy. Truth stands on it's own, the rest is just pushing to compete with Truth and that is falsehood.

namaste
Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
On the other side of that, I feel sad in my heart for people who can't find God or faith.

do you mind elaborating on this a bit? i'm not a believer but i feel fulfilled in my understanding of the universe and the purpose of life nonetheless. what do you feel i'm missing?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Sure. This may not apply to you at all but I find that people who don't believe in God and people who don't have faith just continually look for happiness and fulfillment on the outside through material things. They feel like they are all alone in this world rather than feeling like they're part of something so great and so magical... It's hard to explain. Like, I don't understand the universe but I'm am perfectly content with that because I know that everything serves a purpose and some day I'll understand everything, and it will be awesome! I'm sorry if I'm not explaining it right... Like have you ever just looked at nature, or felt a breeze or heard a bird and your heart becomes so full with love and light and awe that you just want to burst? Or have you ever looked at something in the world that's just so breathtakingly beautiful that you just burst into tears from the pure joy? To me... that's God. When I am angry or have troubles, God is there for me... I can complain or yell and scream and even say the most horrid things to him, but that's okay because I have faith that everything will always work out, and everything always does. People like my sister have no where to turn and so she ends up feeling bitter and cynical and because of that she's missing out on all of the amazing things that we were given in this world. I don't push this on people... it's just something I believe in, it's something I have felt truly in my heart for as long as I can remember. I don't go to church, I don't read the bible, I just "know" somehow and that's all that I need. When I say I feel bad for those who don't believe or have faith... I don't know, I just wish people could feel what I feel just for a few seconds. My heart hurts for those who are lost.

I hope this doesn't sound silly

edit on 23-8-2017 by Skorpiogurl because: .

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Like have you ever just looked at nature, or felt a breeze or heard a bird and your heart becomes so full with love and light and awe that you just want to burst? Or have you ever looked at something in the world that's just so breathtakingly beautiful that you just burst into tears from the pure joy? To me... that's God.

i do feel those ways... i guess it's just not god to me. i do feel part of something larger that we're all in together, and the beauty and awe of nature and the universe.

I hope this doesn't sound silly

not at all, i appreciate you taking time to explain. it's something i'm always grasping to understand but feel like i can't fully, since i don't feel what you feel. thank you

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

How about this slice of craziness? There is no god and there is no "plan". It's looks like chaos because it is.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I know the world will end because it ends for everyone.

It doesn't have to end in some spectacular apocalypse for it to still end. When I die, the world here has ended for me. It's over, and that day or hour is given to none of us to know. So you had better always be ready because your end will come whether it *is* the apocalypse of Revelation or your own personal end times.

Be humble and walk with God. Walk in the spirit and not with the flesh in this world because this world is not forever and it *will* end sooner or later for everyone.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Should my atheism prove to be incorrect, I wouldn't want into your (or that) God's heaven.

Thank you for your thought out response however.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Gods plan is for us to learn how to love

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Daniel 2:44

44 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,

That's the plan. Which is why Jesus taught his followers to pray: “Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.” (Matthew 6:9, 10)

More details about God's plan in 20 minutes:

God's plan in relation to human history (empires in particular but also the so-called NWO mentioned at the end):
The BIBLE - 3 - Accurate History,Reliable Prophecy

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Thanks for the interesting reply.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join