It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Will Do Anything to Eliminate Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: muzzleflash

I think it's sad people get so obsessed. When was the last time, in a very direct way, that a president actually affected your life, like legit?

My parents used to tell me, "President Ford says you must eat ALL your vegetables", so that must be why I am now vegan.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

If they do kill him, we will never have another president they choose that will make it past a year.

There are infinite rifiles in this country and no amount of security will stop them all.

People better relax. Take it down a notch.

Or, they will regret it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Here's an article from the Council on Foreign Relations.

It sounds like they were very pleased with his decision to bomb Syria. Probably because it doesn't matter who's president - you do what the CFR wants.

I know they aren't the only group behind all of this insanity, but they're a big one.

And remember, the CFR are puppets too.

The world is owned by entities governing from the shadows as JFK and Eisenhower or even Wilson warned us.

I hate to say it but Trump is a pawn, and he's expendable.

Trump is being used to manipulate the publics view on the mainstream press and neocons and neoliberals…
People will say after Trump—anything is better than him….Bring back even Bush

He will be expended when he spreads enough of his poison

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It's set up a situation where you either love or hate Trump (over petty childish reasons either way) and because of this divisiveness people go immediately for ad hominem attacks against those on the opposing side.

The majority of people who live in a free society expect credibility from their government leaders. That certainly isn't a childish thing and the press has every right to point that out to the American people. That's their job, and it's what our founding fathers wanted in a free press! We're not a communist country where the media is not allowed to criticize their leaders. The media has reported on lies by other presidents not just Trump. The difference with Trump is it's blatant and chronic! He alone attracts attention to his ridiculous, controversial and childish attacks! This is a leader of our country! If Americans can't trust their own leader than our government is certainly not "for and by the people." We might as well have a dictatorship like North Korea. He might as well look in the mirror every time he says "fake news."

Americans don't need a leader who lacks any sense of self-control. Trump constantly shoots from the hip! His last comment on Charlottesville about getting facts first before he comments was a ridiculous lie! His chronic contradictions on the issues proves just that! Sorry to say the word "ignorance" is the only way to describe people who continue to ignore the 800lb gorilla in the room. There's been more than enough proof this "idiot" isn't competent enough to be POTUS. (You want proof - two simple words, videos & tweets, catch my drift?)

We as a nation don't really talk about any important issues. We get caught up in this emotional fervor and waste all our energy fighting over nothing.

Who is driving the non-issue news?? Anyone with any kind of intelligence would realize by now that Trumps childish tweets are attracting the press, and rightly so! Most leaders in his position would have stopped long ago. Any one with any normal IQ would think before they talk and be well prepared "with facts" before they speak. He controls the country's agenda, not the press. Instead of firing all his close advisors because they're taking the spotlight away from him, maybe he should learn how to work with people instead of barking out orders and pushing his power ego like he did in his real estate business. He alone deflects away from the important issues of the country because he feels attacking, bullying and firing people are much more important.

I guess firing his advisors, threatening people, fighting with leaders of his own party, numerous resignations, the real possibility Russia influenced this country's election, his chronic lies and contradictions on issues isn't news?? These are clear distractions created by Trump and certainly not nonsense created by the news media.

Really, so who's not having an open mind?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
I am now vegan.

I'm sorry..

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: bananashooter

I am pretty convinced he's the expendable pawn.

They set him up good.
They aren't gonna just let go tomorrow.

This Trump obsession will progess until someone snaps and JFKs him.

I think they want to, for sure. But, I don't think they will be able to. Deep game by all involved...but, he's smarter than they think, and has a very SunTzu outlook. Most people overlook The Art of War's sections on good governance, not realizing it is an integral part of strategy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Those amoeba brains feel that a stronger America, where everyone is treated with respect and dignity, is WRONG.

This sentence wins the irony award.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

That's not what you said. You said Trump was there to do the globalist bidding and I asked you to explain this and you didn't.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

As they say, their is a fine line between love and hate.

I think that when people hate they are really angry at themselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Interesting outlook. Good post.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall he should pardon joe he was charged with content because barry ordered it

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrChandra
a reply to: kurthall

Yep, he is going to pardon a law officer convicted of doing his duty to reduce ILLEGAL immigration. His mistake was doing it while the Obama administration was in power. Remember them, they are the ones who slapped Arizona down for trying to enforce immigration law stating, rightly, that immigration authority belongs to the Federal Government.

A law officer's primary duties are to uphold the law and maintain order. He cannot ignore the first to carry out the second.

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Last night on PBS Chicago, a guy was saying that Trump should be pulled because
nukes. I wish I had snagged his name, I was tired and was not thinking fully.

He was sowing standard seeds of fear, as he hypothesized that Trump will get into a 'twitter storm' in the middle of night and due to frustration, let fly a few nuclear warheads, without even waiting, sending us into cataclysm.
We are supposed to think about this, each night, as we may not see tomorrow, because Trump.

The man (he was white male possibly balding greyish hair) said Trump is unstable and until he is removed, we must change the launch protocol.

I am sorry I did not ID him, the time and the channel. Won't happen again, but I felt this example of globaliss meddling and grandstanding needed to be documented, at least pointed out. This was on the heels of the failed CNN riots coverage wherein the panel bitch slapped the female host, who had loosed a veritable quiver of orchestrated poisoned darts and barbed leading questions at Trump supporters, all of whom gave impressive, intelligent replies while simultaneously exposing mediacreature complicity in overthrowing our government.

Hopefully someone can find this guy. I will scan YT.

ETA: it is possible the propaganda was being broadcast on a commercial channel.
At the moment I spied it, the rhetoric seemed too common to keep a close watchful eye on.

# 863
edit on 25-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Do you folks ever ask yourself, if the deep state or globalists are so powerful why did they let Trump win?

It doesn’t make sense. Only in the light of them trying to control our attitude towards things does Trump make any sense why they would let him win and give us this constant sideshow.

Just notice all the neocons that go on CNN, MSNBC and even Fox and declare loudly their hate and contempt for Trump.

Through the Trump side show they will get heir reputations back

Therefore, the question is not what their doing to Trump to get him eliminated but why Trump in the first place
edit on 25-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join