It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Will Do Anything to Eliminate Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Elaborate please?

You already did yourself. Trump is not who people think he is. Or at least he is a useful tool of "them". He has been "groomed" as you said yourself.

Well if we think he was groomed than he is who we think he is.

Did you see that article about him being the Manchurian Candidate?

No I didn't but I am not surprised. At this age nothing surprises me anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Was JFK and RFK groomed?

Why did they kill them?
They were rich establishment insider types from a very wealthy family.

Why kill em?

There are things going on that are so deep and personal we may never know. Also, consider sleight of hand.

Trump, like JFK or Reagan - is a mere expendable pawn in the game of global domination...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I have to agree with you, I'm not surprised by much either, anymore.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The thing that worries me is all the Hate.

A lot of people hate Trump vehemently yet don't really have a factual basis for why. They claim they do, but upon analysis you'll see they are full of it.

I personally find it very hard to hate anyone. I strongly dislike, am annoyed or vexed by, or can even be disgusted by people. But Hate? I don't have it in me.

That's because Hate = Kill.

To be completely candid here, my greatest enemy in my entire life - I'm in love with. I know that sounds messed up but I often wish we could work things out. Never loved anyone more cept my own kids.

That type of complex personal issue coupled with my other traits gives me a very unique and enlightened view of Hate.

When I say this person is my arch nemesis I am not kidding, they tried to murder me. They undermine me at every step in our endless war.

And though I fight tooth and nail to stop them and bring them to justice - I never loved or cared for anyone more. I am very measured and graceful in my moves. They are too. It's a blood feud for sure though.

So why people Hate Trump? It makes no sense to me. In fact, Hating anyone makes no sense. It's stupid and vile.

It's basically a result of immaturity and a lack of self control. How could anyone let their Spirit become that? I can't.

Though I completely disagreed with them about everything nearly and even question their criminality, I really like Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, G W Bush, Darth Vader and Dr Doom.

Though I've been fighting them it's not worth Hating them. Everyone has likable qualities no matter how opposed you are to them or how vile you think they may be.

I can get along with anyone, even the worst among us.

If you haven't been in love with your greatest enemy than maybe you wouldn't understand why Hate is so senseless and rotten. It's easy to be friendly towards all of these lesser enemies.

Them trying to kill me doesn't change that. I just try to stop em and win. Or at least evade and survive. Hate does nothing to help me.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I didn't like Trump till I saw how much the globalists hated him. Then I realized he was basically an unwitting puppet for their master plan - to eliminate our Freedoms and institute pure tyranny.

How is Trump an unwitting puppet for the globalists? That would mean they intentionally put him into the WH to do their bidding. You are incorrect. Trump is the globalists worst nightmare and they are scared to death they will never be able to implement their plan because Trump is so unpredictable.

The globalists have systematically picked off people around Trump and they have now surrounded him with globalists sympathizers such as McMaster. McMaster is pushing the war in the ME. McMaster is pushing conflict with NK. McMaster is the right hand of the globalists. Since they cannot directly control Trump they are attempting to surround him with their puppets.

You are misreading the situation entirely. Trump is removing people indirectly so no one can become entrenched. Now another globalist is working for CNN and is pushing the "Question Trump's Sanity" narrative. James Clapper. Expect to hear plenty of more false narrative fake news heaps coming from CNN very soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yes I agree, including anything that will ensure he 'dies in his sleep' .... one way or another

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

That's the thing, he's not their worst nightmare.

He's a mild inconvenience. Annoying even. Possibly aggravating at times or even highly frustrating.

But a nightmare? No way.
Trump is far too friendly and easy to negotiate.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Yes I agree, including anything that will ensure he 'dies in his sleep' .... one way or another

If they wanted him dead he would have been long ago.

I think they want a vocal leftist to JFK him. That'll spark some serious unrest and civil conflict.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If anyone is to walk away from this thread thinking about anything - let it be my post above on Hate.

That's what I would like to share the most.

Please don't let your Spirit be destroyed by Hate. You can fight your enemy and respect them even if they despise and Hate you.

In fact you can even love your enemy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Don't think I'm some sorta fluffy snowball though lol.

I'm ruthless at times. My avatar is this for a reason.

I do know Mercy and prefer it. Be glad. I am a horrible person inside. I've died and been to Hell.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

If they wanted him dead he would have been long ago.

I think they want a vocal leftist to JFK him. That'll spark some serious unrest and civil conflict.

If they wanted him dead he would have been long ago. Dunno about, that kind of thing only breeds more distrust in the masses. something which they may not be be real keen to do these days.

I rekon the use by date on public executions, like JFK, has expired, too risky with so many cameras around these days. Again its likely cause more zombies to awaken.

I spose one thing I have overlooked is that they might assinate him in someway that enables them to use his death as an excuse for more war. eg his plane or helicopoter 'accidently crashes' in xyz war torn country.

Make him a 'peace hero/'

Lets keep an eye out for suspicion of ISIS operatives in the US.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I'm actually suing the MSM.

I'm fighting the Fake News on the front lines.

I just filed my reply to their reply to my reply to their reply today at 3pm down at the Federal building.

Lol no you're not.

Tough talk though.

Lol.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Trump set himself up. Megalomaniacs do that. I think he' a 2 faced oxymoron. The same news outlets everywhere ...he uses too to get his messages out. So, with the accusation of them being "fake"...that means whatever he says is suspect.

Without the outlets worldwide... his own messages and speeches have to be fake. If read, heard, watched anywhere... then as he says... everything he says isn't true.. it's fake.

Now THAT I will believe. * p.s. Trolls? Just stay under your your bridges, thank you.

M. S.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm from the southern hemisphere and I saw the speech that WAS NOT broadcasted by CNN.

Trump clearly has a screw loose and while I don't care what side of the fence you come from, anyone who blindly follows this man as 'lil kim' puts it "bereft of reason."

I don't give a flying rat's @$$ who side of the floor people dance on, but it takes a truckload of stubborn deniability and perhaps a mental deprivation to agree that Trump is the man for the Job and this comes from a person who suffers from many mental illnesses.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I don't think Trump needs the MSM to eliminate himself. I think he's doing a very good job at doing that himself!!

Stop blaming the MSM just because Trump calls attention to himself with all his bullying, racial sympathies, stupid and contradicting statements. The MSM is just calling him out for his own stupidity, lies and conflicting statements. Which is exactly why our founding fathers wanted a free press. To help protect the public from a deceptive and corrupt government.

Towing Trump's line and attacking the MSM as "fake news" is dangerous to a free society. Lets just use a broad brush and say everything the MSM is reporting is "fake news." Sure the liberal media doesn't always get it right, but so doesn't the conservative media! The conservative media has been called out numerous times about false news, yet according to Trump they're the only one he can trust, lol. Some conservatives will always attack communism. Yet in the same breath they want a POTUS to control the way people think and control all media just like a communistic dictatorship! Duh.

It's ignorant not to see how Trump is trying to influence a gullible public that everything the media is reporting on is "fake news." Say it enough times and it may stick. It's no different than brainwashing. Is there a day that goes by without him uttering the word "fake news?" Instead of focusing on the media, and bullying everyone he doesn't like, maybe he should start focusing on the business of the country? He's proven enough times he does and says what he wants. Nobody is preventing him from doing so.

How can you be so ignorant and say the MSM is trying to eliminate Trump when I'm sure you have seen it for yourself the many videos and tweets where Trump has completely contradicted himself and lied? What more proof do you need to realize this president lacks credibility??? Please spare me the BS and than say "oh, he didn't mean that, or justify it by pointing to Obama and Hillary because of their lies. Lying to the American public is wrong no matter who does it, period. What's sad is this pathological liar has been caught so many times lying and contradicting himself it's outrageous!

I'm sorry, but seeing people like you ignoring all the lies, contradictions and red flags this president has raised is truly alarming. If the citizens of the United States can't recognize a leader who wants to control the media and rule a government like a dictatorship, than the free world has a lot to worry about!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I don't give a flying rat's @$$ who side of the floor people dance on, but it takes a truckload of stubborn deniability and perhaps a mental deprivation to agree that Trump is the man for the Job and this comes from a person who suffers from many mental illnesses.

My sentiments exactly! Nothing like supporting a man who shows signs of mental illness who has a finger on the nuclear button. Someone said it best, "this man has less self-control than a lot of children."

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What are you talking about? He hasn't vetoed a single piece of the GOP establishment's legislation. He's planning to dump billion and billions more into "defense spending" to feed the military industrial complex and he's planning to send in more troops to Afghanistan to secure our ability to exploit its mineral wealth.

He hasn't even mentioned the Patriot Act, domestic spying, etc. His AG is chomping at the bit to reinvigorate the War on Drugs and expand civil asset forfeiture.

He's appointed so many people from the Goldman Sach's leadership that they're probably just having board meetings at the WH. Bankster lawyers in every regulatory position.

What are you talking about?

You left out the FCC lobbying wh0re that he picked that will destroy the internet .

However he has made a positive step on the h1b bills. Plus its a bonus that the tax payers didn't reward a do nothing career scandalous politicians to potus like hillary.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Yep, he is going to pardon a law officer convicted of doing his duty to reduce ILLEGAL immigration. His mistake was doing it while the Obama administration was in power. Remember them, they are the ones who slapped Arizona down for trying to enforce immigration law stating, rightly, that immigration authority belongs to the Federal Government.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Your opinion doesn't sound balanced though. I would say it's bias.

Though I agree we need a free press, our media is basically shooting itself in the foot.

It's set up a situation where you either love or hate Trump (over petty childish reasons either way) and because of this divisiveness people go immediately for ad hominem attacks against those on the opposing side.

"You're ignorant, you're brainwashed, you're an idiot blah blah blah."

We as a nation don't really talk about any important issues. We get caught up in this emotional fervor and waste all our energy fighting over nothing.

That's why I said it seems like Trump's an expendable pawn.

What's going on right now is very beneficial to those in control of society. We are completely distracted and hamstrung by all of this nonsense.

And about the media, I prefer the free press like ATS or random self startups like Corbett. His Report is a decent example of what the free press ought to look like.

The world would be better off without the MSM honestly. They aren't free and what they generate isn't press.

If that sounds dangerous to you than I suggest you get up and go outside. Open your mind a bit, get outta your box. This is a huge universe. We don't need CNN, Fox, NBC, etc, telling us how to think. They are a big part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I wanted Ron Paul.
Still do.

My opinion on Trump is that he's tolerable. Everyone exaggerates how good or bad they think he is.

Saying he's not fit for the job is petty bias. Anyone could do that job, being a President doesn't exactly require a degree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join