It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Will Do Anything to Eliminate Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

9.11.2017?

Wow, he really is a time traveller!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

9.11.2017?

Wow, he really is a time traveller!

I would go back and edit that date, but it's not my style. Thanks for pointing it out. I think, LOL.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hitler wanted to "fire" everyone and place Goebbels in charge of the MSM.
Just bringing a fresh view.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

He first says it ambiguously but then says maybe it was more than fuel on the planes. Then he just says bombs were needed.

He's just shooting from the hip. But the fact he says he thinks bombs were necessary is what's important.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: RazorV66

He first says it ambiguously but then says maybe it was more than fuel on the planes. Then he just says bombs were needed.

He's just shooting from the hip. But the fact he says he thinks bombs were necessary is what's important.

I hope his next sit-down interview is with someone who will ask President Trump about his statements on 9/11/2001, and ask if he still holds the same belief today.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Hitler wanted to "fire" everyone and place Goebbels in charge of the MSM.
Just bringing a fresh view.

Goebbels got his ideas from people like Edward Bernays.... wiki link

Of his many books, Crystallizing Public Opinion(1923) and Propaganda (1928) gained special attention as early efforts to define and theorize the field of public relations. Citing works of writers such as Gustave Le Bon, Wilfred Trotter, Walter Lippmann, and his own double uncle Sigmund Freud, he described the masses as irrational and subject to herd instinct—and outlined how skilled practitioners could use crowd psychology and psychoanalysis to control them in desirable ways.

I hope everyone wants to research this guy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

lol. I'm glad you're not editing it, it would make my little joke pointless.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Not the point of my post at all. He's a bad guy because he's a bad guy. He's been a bad guy his whole adult life. The point of my post however was to respond to the assertion that Trump is some sort of impediment to "the establishment" because he's not.

Why would the establishment want to remove Trump?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Because the MSM said so. It must be true...

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

It might not be "why" they want him removed.

It might be "how", and he was just a good fall guy to pick.

The motive being to destabilize and destroy the USA, Trump just being a convenient means to that end.

Since it's all speculation, I'll add that "if" this is partially true than they probably did studies on how people reacted to him on The Apprentice and decided he was a good fit.

They may have even fed him disinfo to dress him up for the frame as well. He might actually be naive and gullible.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

"The Father of Spin". LOL. We all know who that is.
"Procter & Gamble"? Now don't get me started on that.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Everyone please watch this video about how easy it is to psychologically manipulate and control us.

Edward Bernays gives some interesting information within it. You gotta see it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Trump had been talking about presidency for decades. Do you think that he wasn't somewhat groomed until they allowed him to run?

I've said on these boards before that Henry Kissinger gave him the green light to run and even gave him the majority platform to run on.

Trump completely destroyed the other republican candidates and made it look easy...

You can't tell me that this wasn't planned for many years.
edit on 23-8-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Double negative

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Trump had been talking about presidency for decades. Do you not think that he wasn't somewhat groomed until they allowed him to run?

I've said on these boards before that Henry Kissinger gave him the green light to run and even gave him the majority platform to run on.

Trump completely destroyed the other republican candidates and made it look easy...

You can't tell me that this wasn't planned for many years.

The rabbit hole goes deeper than that. The Orange Man might not be what people think he is.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Elaborate please?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

That's why I told him to go away as my knee jerk reaction.

"He's a bad guy because he's a bad guy. He's been a bad guy his whole adult life."

I could say that about most people. You can't trust anything he says because he always twists facts to fit his opinions and he ignores or omits good points showing his flaws.

He should twist his opinions to suit the facts, then I'd be more receptive of his banter.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Elaborate please?

You already did yourself. Trump is not who people think he is. Or at least he is a useful tool of "them". He has been "groomed" as you said yourself.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The MSM helped him.

The leaks happened with perfect timing too.

Wikileaks has been shown to be a tentacle of the establishment too. So anything they release they want us to see or are ok with us seeing it.

The MSM covers stuff like Snowden or Manning - likely controlled leaks for whatever purpose.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Elaborate please?

You already did yourself. Trump is not who people think he is. Or at least he is a useful tool of "them". He has been "groomed" as you said yourself.

Well if we think he was groomed than he is who we think he is.

Did you see that article about him being the Manchurian Candidate?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Because the MSM said so. It must be true...

I know you said that sarcastically, but the liberal media believes their own diatribe. If you recall 2016, after every Trump campaign rally, they said the same thing they're saying tonight...

"The man is obviously imbalanced and out of touch...he can't win!" (spoken with glee)

"Did you hear how racist his remarks were? No way he can win! (spoken with glee)

"Donald Trump has a loyal base, but it's not very significant." (spoken with glee)

"Trump was just throwing red meat to America's small minority of racists." (spoken with disgust and glee)

Obviously, the "he can't win" was not stated tonight, but everything else was said..and with Anger combined with Fear and Frustration. I enjoyed watching CNN tonight. In fact, it's 1:45am (CT) and a new CNN panel is regurgitating the same hatred.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join