It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Will Do Anything to Eliminate Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I watched Trump speak at his rally tonight, and I came away thinking it was pretty good.

I don't agree with Trump on most issues here, and I'm very displeased with his lack of firing enough people.

I just wanted to hear him say "You're Fired!" to all of Washington DC, but I'll accept that he's not magical and is trying to figure this thing out. America has to be unimaginably difficult to run.

He was very clear about the Crooked Media Fake News though, and of course I agree 100%.

But get this, on CNN (which was on at the cafe), they immediately called him divisive and racist - then said he's clearly giving a free pass to the Nazis et al.

They started talking about the 25th Amendment. You know, the one saying the Vice Pres takes over if something happens to the Pres?

They said all of the divisiveness is Trumps fault and that they, the media, are innocent.

That's not true though. The murderous crooked media has been behind the downfall of the USA since the Civil War at least. They lied to foment the Spanish American War (remember the Maine?), they lied about the Federal Reserve, they lied about WW1 and WW2, they lied about Iraq, they lie about medicine and Fukushima, and well, pretty much everything.

If anyone's behind this brewing discontent it's the puppet media and their globalist masters.

Trumps just a great scapegoat because he has a strong personality and is very assertive. They set him up basically - that's why he got all the "free press" to help get him elected. They needed a fall guy.

I'm sure it's all a conspiracy, but I don't know the details.

I think they want to JFK him though - so I doubt he's in on it.

All I can say is don't trust the media or the establishment goons. They are desperate to keep power. This includes the dynastic elite.

Their main target is the US Constitution, or what's left of it. Once that's outta the way, it's all over.

I didn't like Trump till I saw how much the gloabalists hated him. Then I realized he was basically an unwitting puppet for their master plan - to eliminate our Freedoms and institute pure tyranny.

If you think the Patriot Act and endless wars were bad, wait until they get Trump JFK'd. We haven't seen anything yet.

It's a real shame too. I actually sorta like The Last President. He's good people...
edit on 8/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was literally astounded by the bold faced lying by the talking heads on CNN.

I just couldn't believe it.

By the third time one said "It's time for the 25th" I had to walk away.

Look, I hate politicians and corrupt gov't as much as the next guy but this assassination talk is too much. Their claims aren't even true.

Why would they lie and murder you ask?
Simple - to rob you.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You can't rob your own cattle, they just tax/farm us. Still as much as I like trump I have a hard time believing he is not just another trick of the master plan reply to: muzzleflash

edit on 22-8-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

For some reason I got a suggest vid in my youtube...It was CNN. Decided to finally see what CNN actually looks like as I've never watched it before.

Wow. Just wow!

Do people really watch this stuff? Do they seriously just sit there and cream themselves every time they half-assedly toss a dart at Trump?

Oh Trump will resign. Oh Trump is unfit. Oh Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream. Oh Trump eats live puppies and urinates swastika shapes in the snow whine whine cry cry.

I think it's sad people get so obsessed. When was the last time, in a very direct way, that a president actually affected your life, like legit?

The answer is, of course, never. It's just all about the whine whine cry cry I blame everything on Trump because I didn't vote for him and have no hobbies other than pissing and moaning!

edit on 22-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here's an article from the Council on Foreign Relations.

It sounds like they were very pleased with his decision to bomb Syria. Probably because it doesn't matter who's president - you do what the CFR wants.

I know they aren't the only group behind all of this insanity, but they're a big one.

And remember, the CFR are puppets too.

The world is owned by entities governing from the shadows as JFK and Eisenhower or even Wilson warned us.

I hate to say it but Trump is a pawn, and he's expendable.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Trump could keep every policy from the Obama era and all the Obamites would still say he is wrong. Hypocrites, all of them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

What are you talking about? He hasn't vetoed a single piece of the GOP establishment's legislation. He's planning to dump billion and billions more into "defense spending" to feed the military industrial complex and he's planning to send in more troops to Afghanistan to secure our ability to exploit its mineral wealth.

He hasn't even mentioned the Patriot Act, domestic spying, etc. His AG is chomping at the bit to reinvigorate the War on Drugs and expand civil asset forfeiture.

He's appointed so many people from the Goldman Sach's leadership that they're probably just having board meetings at the WH. Bankster lawyers in every regulatory position.

What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That's what I am saying! a reply to: muzzleflash

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Did you, or did you not, hear trump himself hint he may pardon Joe Arpaio? Is no one above the law? trump brings is on himself!

edit on 22-8-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I am pretty convinced he's the expendable pawn.

They set him up good.
They aren't gonna just let go tomorrow.

This Trump obsession will progess until someone snaps and JFKs him.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The Liberal MSM (gotta make that distinction!) is labeling President Trump's rally speech tonight as "divisive".

Those amoeba brains feel that a stronger America, where everyone is treated with respect and dignity, is WRONG.

Even though they are probably never seen, I'm still sending notes to the WhiteHouse (via Whitehouse.gov), urging them to FORMALLY bring living hell to the living media. IRS Audits...FCC Audits....Dept of Homeland Security assessments... Department of Labor inspections for compliance with all Federal rules/regs.. and whatever else can be brought to bear.

edit on 8/22/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Go away lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

What are you talking about? He hasn't vetoed a single piece of the GOP establishment's legislation. He's planning to dump billion and billions more into "defense spending" to feed the military industrial complex and he's planning to send in more troops to Afghanistan to secure our ability to exploit its mineral wealth.

He hasn't even mentioned the Patriot Act, domestic spying, etc. His AG is chomping at the bit to reinvigorate the War on Drugs and expand civil asset forfeiture.

He's appointed so many people from the Goldman Sach's leadership that they're probably just having board meetings at the WH. Bankster lawyers in every regulatory position.

What are you talking about?

You were totally willing to give him a chance though, right?

All the Obama-era crap that just floated is now his fault and you're against it.

He hasn't struck down the Patriot Act and domestic spying, which was around for 8 years, but he's the bad guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm actually suing the MSM.

I'm fighting the Fake News on the front lines.

I just filed my reply to their reply to my reply to their reply today at 3pm down at the Federal building.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Did you, or did you not, hear trump himself hint he may pardon Joe Arpaio? Is no one above the law? trump brings is on himself!

The horror.

Pardoning somebody that broke the law... no president has ever done that.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Trump could keep every policy from the Obama era and all the Obamites would still say he is wrong. Hypocrites, all of them.

If President Trump and the Republicans can unite, put on their blinders, so as to not see the Democrats distractions, there's no stopping them.

The weaker Republicans are like the basketball players who miss free-throws, because the audience (Democrats) is waving bright colored signs, and screaming loudly.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
FWhatever happens I think domestic spying is never going away, the government already stole all that technology and put it to use. What are they going to do with all that data they already took. What will they do with the huge data farms with all our data from the last 16 years and all the new positions they created? The nightmare has just begun. a reply to: theantediluvian

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: carewemust

I'm actually suing the MSM.

I'm fighting the Fake News on the front lines.

I just filed my reply to their reply to my reply to their reply today at 3pm down at the Federal building.

Let WhiteHouse.gov know this...or whatever conduit to the White House you wish to use. WAY TO GO, MuzzleFlash!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
You can't rob your own cattle, they just tax/farm us. Still as much as I like trump I have a hard time believing he is not just another trick of the master plan reply to: muzzleflash

Trump said he liked the 2nd Amendment.

That was a big no-no to tyrants everywhere.

We still have a few freedoms left.

Right now, even on ATS, people are denouncing the 1st Amendment. They actually want Free Speech eradicated.

It's the ultimate foolishness!!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Yep
Yep
Probably.
I never wanted Trump but when it came down to him, Hillary or Bernie I didn't feel I had a choice.
I agree with much of his platform and he''s one of the few Presidents to actually do what he said he would while campaigning.
They sure do seem to be trying to set him up for a fall which could throw this country in to chaos.
Don't think the establishment wouldn't use the UN here in America?
In a heartbeat if they think it would get them ahead without undue expense.
Most of the 300million+ of are expendable to them. Mere assets or liabilities.
They could start a war with Korea or a Civil War and Trump would be hard pressed to stop it.
I hope there's enough people left in key positions who value our Constitution above all else.
If not we're in for a world of hurt at some point in the not-too-distant future.
Yet I am not without hope.
Freedom may yet survive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join