It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ctrl+Alt+Delete

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JinMI

Ironically, I've never been sarcastic in my life.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The right-wing (I won't name who) wants to surpress the free speech of the press.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Have a source?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Isn't Trump a source?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

You mean like when Proud Boys and Oath Keepers fight?

I don't know if Proud Boys are actually fighting with the neo-Nazis yet. After all the fighting they've done together, it would be sad to see the gang break up.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I saw that too, it was on yournewspatriotwiretrump2020line.com so you know it's legit af.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

the problem here is people pick their political parties like they are football teams and be loyal and fixed on one party till the day they die instead of picking them to serve their best interest every four years.The people who are "alt right" and "alt left" think that their side is "right" and that the other side is "wrong"and not understanding that both sides have parts that are "right" and "wrong".

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What?? My pager didn't go off. I've been out of the loop.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here we go. Another one of these threads, blaming ourselves, blaming each other, blaming our beloved ATS. I've made one, many of us have written them and posted on them, and have tried to do better.

And you know what? It's not us. I hereby forgive myself, and all of you, all of us. Because It's NOT us.

It's Donald Trump. If you heard his speech in Arizona tonight, you know it's true. He's hell bent on starting a civil war.

NONE of us are the annoying stupid people we seem to be everyday. It's him.

He's GOT TO GO. He's turning us against each other, and trying to set our freaking country on fire.

And I guess this is a hit and run, because it's late, and I have an early morning.
edit on 8/22/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You say Trump, I say the media.

Think this debate could stay that way or will it get blown into the aether of the fringe?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

#PimpsWithPagers that's all I'm going to say bro.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Can we Ctrl-Alt-Del the media?

I wouldn't mind deleting the media. It's sensationalized vitriol to fit their given agenda on the exaggerated "news" cycle topics.

Now journalism needs to be revived. I'm not saying this from a "the media is being so mean to Trump aspect". More of a, I shouldn't be able to guess their angle before I hear it aspect.

The Intercept is one of the only sources I don't feel the need to take with a brick of salt. They point out flaws and treat nothings like nothings.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Can we have a meme war?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I wouldn't mind deleting the media. It's sensationalized vitriol to fit their given agenda on the exaggerated "news" cycle topics.

Now journalism needs to be revived. I'm not saying this from a "the media is being so mean to Trump aspect". More of a, I shouldn't be able to guess their angle before I hear it aspect.

The Intercept is one of the only sources I don't feel the need to take with a brick of salt. They point out flaws and treat nothings like nothings.

That's just the thing. The right-wing people won't recognize it.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I agree... But neither will the left.

There is a two sided conflict that both sides defend and want. Their anger against each other justifies and vindicates their conviction.

Both for the most part accept anything projecting their ideology or at least defend it.
edit on 23-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

There is a two sided conflict that both sides defend and want. Their anger against each other justifies and vindicated their conviction.

Both for the most part accept anything projecting their ideology or at least defend it.

In other words liberals and conservatives are stuck in the middle.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

There is a two sided conflict that both sides defend and want. Their anger against each other justifies and vindicated their conviction.

In other words liberals and conservatives are stuck in the middle.

No, in other words liberals and concervatives justify each other's existence by implying they create balance.

If balance and gridlock is your idea of the middle than sure they're stuck in the middle.

Some people don't align with either side and take stuff issue by issue. They aren't triggered by opposing viewpoints but rather ask for more. That's the middle.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Let me be the first (I'm sure I ain't the first one) to ask for more.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

Let me be the first (I'm sure I ain't the first one) to ask for more.

Please and thank you. I'll start with I agree with OP. I think the left and right are fueling a polarization of America while they both represent the same agenda.

Both parties are so screwed, that the last election was Hillary and Trump. Neither are willing to accept the implications that both parties are poison and instead double down. They write off neighbor's opinions because of who represented their ideology. In reality, both are closet mad at their parties for not having better representation (minus Trump supporters, which is different than anti Hillary voters).

Everyone feels cheated by the system and rightfully so. We all are. But insanity is trying the same thing over and over expecting different results.

With a straight face tell me two like party presidents in a row who actually did good in this country in the recent past.

Spoiler alert, they're all funded by the same people, so both are their to feed the same agenda.
edit on 23-8-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join