It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESPN pulls Asian Man named Robert Lee From UVA broadcast.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Equal opportunity employers at their finest Moment

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Whoa that going too far.

Time for you to hit the showers...

I cant, the doors only open outwards.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Following up on ESPN logic people named Christopher or Abraham are next on the list of getting labeled offensive. Not long and these morons cry for banning certain names too. Holy # this is next level stupidity. ESPN sucks.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
ESPN is that network that only hires beautiful woman as moderators…Usually blonde-haired woman.

So is NBC going to remove Kathy Lee-Gifford, or is that ABC

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
ESPN is that network that only hires beautiful woman as moderators…Usually blonde-haired woman.

So is NBC going to remove Kathy Lee-Gifford, or is that ABC

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
How can this be?

There isn't a word in the English language to express the ridiculousness.

We need a new word for stupidity that goes above and beyond all the stupid that went before.

Just chopse a suitable adjective, such as "Holy bat sh1t crazy stupid" , or "jesus H Christ, these people are off their heads stupid"
or "humungously bovine stupid"!
Have a go at making it as mockingly stupid as you can .
edit on Tue, 22 Aug 2017 21:16:04 -0500169America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: liveandlearn

Has anyone looked to see how many Robert Lees there are in the US?

I thought the same thing. Lee isn't exactly an uncommon last name, there's bound to be more than this guy. How long before we see the first thread reporting another Robert Lee being beaten? How insane is that? To think we've come to the point that's even a possibility in this country.

Maybe it's time I took up drinking. Drunk world HAS to be better than reality.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ESPN has been absurdly politically correct for a long time. Haven't been able to watch it for years.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
What are we going to do about Leroy Green aka Bruce Leroy?
Stop watching The Last Dragon?
I don't think so.
Mfrs have gone to far.
edit on 2017-08-22T21:26:32-05:002201722America/Chicago8 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So an Asian man that happens to have the name Robert Lee can not work a UVA game because ESPN thinks his NAME will trigger people.

ESPN did him a favor, there was a high probability he could have been relocated to a museum.

They should just replace him with a pregnant black woman.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Tear down this man!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You can't make this s%#t up.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I don't think so.
Mfrs have gone to far.

Who's the Master!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I don't think so.
Mfrs have gone to far.

Who's the Master!

Sum Dum Goy

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Weirdos!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This is so insane it's making me feel like I'M going insane. Maybe that's what the whole point is. A complete dismantling of any sort of value structure replaced with total nonsense. I mean, this is REALLY REALLY nutso. I'm starting to feel like I'm in a bad relationship that I can't get out of. You know that point in a bad relationship where everything just turns nonsensical. Especially if you're with a narcissist. Everything gets twisted and turned upside down and your own words are used against you until you're so confused as to what anyone's talking about you just give up and walk away. Except you're not even allowed to do that anymore because they aren't satisfied until you give them a reaction and make them feel like they're right and you somehow deserve all the abuse. That's the point I'm beginning to feel at with all this insanity.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Does anyone still deny the Mandela effect and alternate universes ?

Because it is either that or the Twilight Zone.

My wife and I were in a pretty hard head on collision about a year and a half ago. No real injuries but she said the other day that she thinks we just died and this is hell.

LMAO.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: xuenchen

Disney owns ESPN and Abc News

I wonder why we don't see the Disney movie "Songs of the South" anymore? It was good old entertainment back in 1946. I guess that Brer Rabbit and his Tar Baby is just too hard to admit to now-a-days.

Of course they has gone the way of the likes of Al Jolson "The World's Greatest Entertainer" and Lil Black Sambo (remember Sambo's restaurant? Ours became a Denny's). Bugs Bunny had some questionable moments as did Betty Boop, Felix the Cat and many others. I bet very few here remember any of them Nazis.

No wonder Beaner's Coffee shop became Big "B" Coffee. When is the Zionist Big Boy statues going to get pulled down? What about Colonel Sanders? He's a southern capitalist pig selling soul food! What about Ronald McDonald? I guess that Scots are a bunch of silly clowns anyway. Can't forget Burger King, he's a white monarch, and a really creepy one too.

"Zippy do-dah" folks.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I just heard about this on Fox News. INSANE is an understatement.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Does that mean he can't announce any more at all? Or how about just Ole Miss and UNLV games?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join