It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents Grill School Board Over Transgender Discussions In Kindergarten

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why would I,.. want a fools knowledge?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Of course you didn't have gender dysphoria. You weren't disgusted with your female body parts, waiting for the penis to grow in. You didn't spend every night praying for God to give you the penis you knew you should have been born with. You weren't terrified of puberty making those female parts even more female - permanently.

Gender dysphoria and being a tomboy are not the same things at all.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
You misread my post.

I was responding to Johnny's post

A friend of my daughters has a 6 year old girl. She doesn't like being treated like a girl, and insists that she be addressed by a boys name (which is not a derivative of her own). Her parents are accommodating her wishes.
I would suggest that this young individual has a better idea as to her gender concerns than you do.

I was not comparing myself to a child with gender dysphoria. My post was to explain that I behaved the same way when I was 6 years old, right up until I was about 13. Yet, I was not transgender nor did I have gender dysphoria.

I was just being me.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Ah? There's that phrase, "gender dysphoria". I was waiting for that! Someone couldn't figure out to stand up, or sit down to pee? Such "education", such "knowledge", so "civilized" and yet? Such a simple solution with good training. .. Teach girls to be Women. Teach boys to be Men. If you don't know what you are? You have no business teaching, training or having contact with kids. Un-F yourself, before you try and "teach" the "child garden".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Somebody was "praying to a god", that created them? (Must be a believer in order, "to pray"). Then, "praying" to this same god? Asking that "god", to un-F themselves and "get my body right"?.. Sounds like a bunch of emotional bs. Or a mental health issue. Maybe they were subjected to queer questions in "kindergarten". I'll go with the latter.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ah! Now you have "notes". Good! Now you have no excuse?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Ah! Now you have "notes". Good! Now you have no excuse?

What are you talking about?

"noted" - - as in "duly noted": It is an acknowledgment that your statement has been heard and considered.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
My post was to explain that I behaved the same way when I was 6 years old, right up until I was about 13. Yet, I was not transgender nor did I have gender dysphoria.

And so did I.

The difference is - - I KNEW I was a girl.

Even though I preferred the behavior and dressing as a boy.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

If a child in Kindergarten is praying to god for a penis there is more there than gender dysphoria...I would think some form of abuse. They are 'seeing' something that is causing that. At that age kids cross dress to pretend. They may have a single mom, they are a boy, and they put on a dress and say I look like mommy. That does not mean they are living as the wrong sex. My son did it. We all laughed. Hell, until he was 8 or 9 he would wear my wifes heals and say I'm pretty. He is now 11 and I am dealing with girls and the questions. Never did I think there was an issue. If you make it one you do and honestly i think parents do it for attention akin to Munchhausens syndrome...

It is something at that age that parents should be dealing with and not schools or teachers.

edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-23T22:41:35-05:001035 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

It is something at that age that parents should be dealing with and not schools or teachers.

The kids are in school.

Does the kid have an "on-off" switch?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well it sounds like you have a working knowledge of English. But to tell someone their comment is "duly noted" and to then, not "take note". Is an insult! Unless you actually "noted" it. Which you didn't. Now ask me again,..what I'm talking about? You did not give an honest answer to begin with. Trust me, Your "response" will be, "duly noted".

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Do "teachers"? Because apparently, they need one.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Schools should not be teaching a group of Kindergarten age children about transgender issues. Do you REALLY think that is ok? These kids are 5 or 6. Most can't tie their shoes or write their name and you want them to deal with things most adults cannot grasp? GMAFB....

Kids at that age are more accepting than adults anyways and would more than likely not even know or care what is going on....seriously....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002017-08-23T22:58:59-05:001059 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Sounds like brainwashing to me.

I truly feel there is some sort of LGBTQ+ agenda being pushed...

That is not to say I think it's all BS or anything like that.

But kindergarten? Come on...

My wife took some required Early Childhood Education classes where the professors taught these future teachers and educators to purposefully promote opposite genders, and to force kids to play with opposite gender toys. Another professor told those in the class to look for LGBT cues in young children and to promote those behaviors/ideas if they thought that child was LGBT.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

My son is a "police officer". I'm proud of him. But he can't read writing. He can read printing. Which during his "public education" was apparently "writing". "Teachers" need to get back to "educating" the future. Not creating good, little social victimKarl. "Public education" is nothing more than an internment camp. To create good little democrats or lousy conservatives..Karl Marx was right about somethings.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The problem with "educated liberal thinkers"? Is they think their "education" has nothing to do with the way they think. And in some weird way, they condone more "public education" because that'll create more "free thinkers". Re: The OP. It is about indoctrination. Not "education". It is that simple. Teachers need "on-off" buttons. This is a good start!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Cool. My Daughter is a dinosaur...I am wondering if I should be worried....

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If people wonder why some people turn out like nazis.

Look no further than this thread.

The current state of education in this country can be called anything but.

It's a pure political agenda from near cradle to grave.

Telling me a three year old knows bout gender identity.

As if.

My 3 1/2-yr-old grandson barely grasps the idea that he's a kid, not a baby like his little sister. He has absolutely no concept of boy or girl whatsoever. He's confused about all the adults in the house (Mama, Daddy, Grandma, and Uncle) much less his little self. In fact, if he thinks about it at all, he seems to assume that all grownups are girls, including his (very masculine) Daddy and Uncle. In any case, the idea that he has any clue about his biological sex in the first place, let alone whether it aligns with his gender, is laughable.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: murphy22

Cool. My Daughter is a dinosaur...I am wondering if I should be worried....

Only if she starts biting you.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
y'all so threatened that a kid might step outside the box you think you and god have ordained for it.

it's pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join