It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking Help From Someone Who Knows Astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I need some help for a personal project I am doing

Basically what I am trying to do is a weather report, but in this weather report I also want to include astronomical positions of significance as if they were part of the weather

What I need is for someone to list the notable positions as an astrologer would with the terminology an astrologer would use i.e "pluto is 18 degrees off of soandso" and "sun and pluto in trine with whatever", just the basic essential stuff of where things will be in the sky on September 9th, 2017 and notable positions like trines and whatever else there is (the stuff that an astrologer would point out)

I need to do this soon and I don't really have the time right now to learn all of this (I will soon in the future), I just need someone to help me out with this a.s.a.p. thank you x1000 to whoever does

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Here:

www.theplanetstoday.com...

Good luck

edit on 22-8-2017 by eisegesis because: updated link

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Here:

www.theplanetstoday.com...

Good luck

very dope site, I bookmarked

I'm really looking for things like this though

"Sep 9th: trine Pluto Rx (i don't know what Rx means?) in Capricorn (16 deg)"

just specific astronomical alignments that are notable in astrology. I'm looking for about 3-4 notable points that I could say like a weather person on a weather forecast, on the specific date of September 9th, 2017

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I'm looking for about 3-4 notable points that I could say like a weather person on a weather forecast, on the specific date of September 9th, 2017/

Well, a trine is when two heavenly bodies are "in harmony," spanning four consecutive zodiac signs (120° apart), unless it's considered "grand." You're lucky that there are three separate trines that exist on the 9th. The "rx" signifies that from Earth's perspective, the planet is moving backwards (retrograde motion).

The Sun and Pluto
The Moon and Mercury
The Moon and Mars

PDF: Download

edit on 22-8-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This site does it all, and it's free. (don't be tricked!)

www.astro.com...

You just have to figure out how to navigate the site.

After you sign up and add your astro data (and you can add as many as you like it seems), then you navigate yourself to free horoscopes, into personal portraits, and scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll get all the degrees and stuff for the planetary positions, house positions, and major aspects... whatever all that means.

Not sure if it will give you astro data for the future, never tried that. But you can try, to the hour and minute.

I like the astroclick portraits too, under the interactive portraits section in the free horoscopes. It shows charts.

I AM NOT A BELIEVER, lol. It's just interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Example of some of the things:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I'm looking for about 3-4 notable points that I could say like a weather person on a weather forecast, on the specific date of September 9th, 2017/

Well, a trine is considered two planets "in harmony," separated by 120°, spanning three consecutive zodiac signs, unless it's considered "grand." You're lucky that there are three separate trines that exist on the 9th. The "rx" signifies that from Earth's perspective, the planet is moving backwards (retrograde motion).

The Sun and Pluto
The Moon and Mercury
The Moon and Mars

PDF: Download

damn thank you for this, now I just have to put this into words for a script. in my last post in the quote there was a "in Capricorn (16 deg)", do you know how I can find the rest of the "_degrees in _" information. I've got 1 now which is
"sun in virgo, trine pluto in capricorn" which I'm guessing means the sun is in the virgo section while pluto is in the capricorn section, what I don't understand is the meaning of the 16 degrees. I think if I could make sense of that I could word it perfectly as I need to in the script. thanks for all the help so far I'm definitely getting closer

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Example of some of the things:

I did check out that site, goddamn this image is so confusing lmao

I'm not sure if they do future ones, I think it would be easier if I could visibly see the chart for sept 9 2017. I tried doing a birthday chart thing for that date (sept 9, 2017) but I'm not sure that data is what I'm looking for. this is all very confusing

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Want to learn something really interesting? Maybe when You don't have homework??

Do You know Your sign? If 'Yes' then check "Ayurvedic Astrology" For this You'll need the actual time of birth and it'll spit out where the planets were when You were born..

In the newspaper I'm a 'Gemini' in Ayurveda I'm a 'Taurus'

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It is confusing, yeah.

You need a time of the day/night as well.

I don't understand it either. There are sections of stars in the sky and each section represents a sign. When we are born the sun and the moon and all the planets are positioned somewhere in the sky, all of them in specific sections of the sky. That's where they get the "moon in libra" part. When I was born, the moon was inside of the Libra section of stars in the sky. And I think the degree might have to do with where the moon falls inside Libra? Not sure though. It is complicated even when you try to google information about it... just have to figure out the right question to ask.

The visible charts are in "astroclicks" on astro.com. Here is an example:

And that's all I know, lol.
edit on 22-8-2017 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Want to learn something really interesting? Maybe when You don't have homework??

Do You know Your sign? If 'Yes' then check "Ayurvedic Astrology" For this You'll need the actual time of birth and it'll spit out where the planets were when You were born..

In the newspaper I'm a 'Gemini' in Ayurveda I'm a 'Taurus'

I think I heard about this, definitely gotta check that out

As far as this script goes, I have 2 main lines right now. 1 of them I just found on this video: www.youtube.com...

the 2 lines I have right now are:

"The moon moves into Taurus today" (from the video)
"The sun is in Virgo, making a trine with Pluto in Capricorn"

there's regular weather forecast stuff in this script before those lines

what I need is to turn those eise gave me

The Sun and Pluto
The Moon and Mercury
The Moon and Mars

and make them more like 2nd quote I have above, even better would be if I could incorporate the degree numbers i.e the "16 deg." that went along with the sun and pluto trine to make it feel even more futuristic. I just need to make sense of the degree numbers so that I can work them into what I'm saying

this is what I mean
"Sep 9th: trine Pluto Rx (i don't know what Rx means either) in Capricorn (16 deg)"

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

It is confusing, yeah.

You need a time of the day/night as well.

I don't understand it either. There are sections of stars in the sky and each section represents a sign. When we are born the sun and the moon and all the planets are positioned somewhere in the sky, all of them in specific sections of the sky. That's where they get the "moon in libra" part. When I was born, the moon was inside of the Libra section of stars in the sky. And I think the degree might have to do with where the moon falls inside Libra? Not sure though. It is complicated even when you try to google information about it... just have to figure out the right question to ask.

The visible charts are in "astroclicks" on astro.com. Here is an example:

And that's all I know, lol.

wow that point about the degree makes a lot of sense, i'm gunna try to look into that

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
wow ok you're definitely right about the degrees, 360 % 12 = 30 and all of the examples for this I've seen never go above 30. so if a planet has just moved into let's say Taurus for example, it would be 1 degree in Taurus. That makes complete sense thank you, getting very close now. Now I just need those trine points:

The Sun and Pluto
The Moon and Mercury
The Moon and Mars

The first one I've got now

"sun in virgo, trine with pluto in 16 degrees capricorn"

now I just need the other 2, maybe the degree points of the moon and sun as well so I can turn it into

"sun in _degrees virgo, trine with pluto in 16 degrees capricorn"

if I had a chart for that day I think that part would be very easy now that I get the degrees thing

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

What platform of the report for? Mobile or not? How much accurate do you want the astrological side-report to be? What's the main goal of your project?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

What platform of the report for? Mobile or not? How much accurate do you want the astrological side-report to be? What's the main goal of your project?

i won't go too far into detail but it's for a skit for a musical project

thank you to all the people who provided insight here, I got a way better result than I was asking for because I now have a basic enough understanding to read the chart for myself and make sense of it. I'll listen to some astrology videos as samples as I have with weather report videos to make sure the terminology is on point, then I'll write the script tomorrow. bless u all. sometimes I think I hate ATS but there really isn't a better hub than this for this type of thing and many more esoteric topics, it's crazy how fast you guys helped me work this # out

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117 You probably would like to add an astro-weather chart to your site. If you do it yourself, you will need some programming skills, otherwise, just links some of the sites that offer that service for free. Good luck!

For weather astrology lesson, continue here: www.kimfarnell.co.uk...
www.kimfarnell.co.uk...
edit on 24-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: link

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Glad to have been a help. I also understand more about it now thanks to your inquiry.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I do not understand what you are trying to do. Why mix astrology with weather forecast ?

The data you want is readily available in any Ephemeris . You can go 50 years or more in the future and extract the exact data for any day and time. You will need to adjust the position of the planets for the exact longitude and Latitude of your location (although this will mostly apply to the faster moving bodies (Moon and Mercury).

There are many online ephemeris that you can consult. I do not think you will get much help from astrologers as your objective and project simply does not make sense.

When I first studied astrology, we had to draw up birth charts using a lot of maths . Logarithm tables were essential. All fine tuning of the astrological chart had to be done manually ; the wheel had to be "turned" against the background of the zodiac based on the time of birth. Now, you just press a button and the software does it for you.

For you , no chart is being drawn. Therefore , it is just a case of looking up the ephemeris for the specific future date in question.

I am still puzzled as to the nature of your project

top topics

join