It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi’s dad helped dedicate a statue to Robert E. Lee and ‘Stonewall’ Jackson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
The founders of the KKK were southern democrats.

And the democrats promise all sorts of things the African Americans.

I always wondered why the African Americans in the US have never got wise to the democrats.

The democrats want to allow illegals to stay in the US. and who's jobs do they displace.
You guess right if you know African American workers have been displaced for 40 years by illegals from other countries.

If any African Americans on this site wants to see a democrat squirm just ask them why they support illegals from other countries over African Americans workers that were born in the US.

In fact if African American Republicans go to democrat town hall meeting with democrat candidates and ask that question.
This would help a lot of Republicans in the midterm election if done enough.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Wait till the news hits that FDR himself dedicated
statues of Lee, and called him one of Ameirca's
greatest Christians. The lefts hero was a White
Supremisct. Is this why Hillary Clinton was so
into FDR's wife?

Scary!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Trump is supposed to be racist because of things his dad did. It's posted in ATS about every week.

So obviously then Nancy Pelosi is also racist because of things her dad did.

Logic!

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I really don't get the point of this thread. Okay I do but I don't get why so many people continue to entertain this troll.

Trump's father was a racist slumlord. Does that mean Trump is as well? Why hasn't he said anything about it in the past?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is why I can't understand the Right getting their undies in a wad about. All they got to do is dig up some Dixiecrat history to see who was on what side 60 years ago...

But they had me at Lee was a seditious traitor!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Pelosi was a college-educated adult by 1948. I'm surprised she didn't scold her dad!

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Excerpt from: www.foxnews.com...

A federal judge ruled Thursday that officials in Dallas can go forward with removing a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee from a city park, one day after he issued a temporary restraining order halting its removal.

Since a Federal Judge gave this removal a green-light, does his ruling mean that all Confederate statues can be removed?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join