It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Trump Rally In Pheonix, Az Begins At 3:00 PM Pacific

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Any updated Rally start time available? The thread title says 3pm Pacific Time.

Oh...I see on the live stream that it's 7pm Pacific. Big difference from 3pm Pacific, as stated by the O.P..

Looks like people are already lined up in the 107 degree heat. WOW!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

But I have to ask, did anyone actually call the number and see what they said?

How do we know this isn't just a hoax someone posted to stir up things.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was a Soros backed push to sign
up for seats then be a no show.

I think their plot was handily foiled.

Will registering for a ticket and not showing up leave an empty space? No. Many protesters have registered for tickets but plan on not showing up in hopes of leaving President Trump talking to an empty room.
This will not work, as seating is first-come, first-served, and there will be a mass of supporters waiting to get in. The only way Phoenix Convention Center will be empty is if no one shows up at all.

www.azcentral.com...

edit on 22-8-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

If for no other reason, these rallies are excellent for showcasing the support that our President has all across the nation. The liberal MSM can't ignore these Trump rallies, because he always says something significant. But it's a sure bet that CNN will keep a tight focus on the President. No panning around the place to show tens of thousands of supporters.

In the early 1980's I went to a President Reagan re-election rally in Columbus, Ohio. If it wasn't for so many secret service people around, you would have thought that you were in the wrong arena. President Trump is very special.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The live feed is showing the lines of people waiting to get in, and it goes on and on. It will be a full house.

There have been skirmishes already. But no worries, the Bikers are there to keep order.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
What's with the numerous tan garbage trucks parked along the streets?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's another feed not sure if it has been posted....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
7p Pacific so 10 EST?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Pizzes me off that Congress sees the support this President enjoys, and still gives reasons and excuses for not helping the President.

Screw Antifa, KKK, Pelosi, etc.. CONGRESS is the enemy of Americans... in addition to CNN.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Perhaps he should get to congressional term limits. Seems the logical choice after the ACA debacle.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Crowds on Demand is real and protests are one of their specialties. I looked all this up the other day. As i recall the owner does not comment on his customers, but acknowledged they do this.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

originally posted by: Grambler

Crowds on Demand is real and protests are one of their specialties. I looked all this up the other day. As i recall the owner does not comment on his customers, but acknowledged they do this.

Fair enough thanks for the link.

I know absolutely nothing about craigslist, so I didn't know if this could just be a troll.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Its at 7pm MT. Local time.

9pm Eastern

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: JinMI

Its at 7pm MT. Local time.

9pm Eastern

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I think the numbers may be too large for the Antifa and BLM to show up...or they are waiting for everyone to go in, get dark and start trouble.

Maybe their buses got stuck in traffic.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ive been skimming the first feed in the OP.

Havent seen any violence or vile comments yet.

I hope that the rally goers and protestors both express themselves peacefully.

So far so good.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This should be an interesting metric.

Given the fact that other protests were held between groups not necessarily representative of an administration, this is an actual event where they will be not only present but it's their message. A proper protest with leadership, one would think, would be present.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This should be an interesting metric.

Given the fact that other protests were held between groups not necessarily representative of an administration, this is an actual event where they will be not only present but it's their message. A proper protest with leadership, one would think, would be present.

The thing that I find ironic is that protestors from both sides would be far more successful by just talking to the other side.

Imagine if protestors showed up and said "Trump fired bannon. He is increasing troops in Afghanistan. Where is Obamacare repeal, where is the wall"

Sure most people would not change their mind, but they would certainly have a better chance of getting their point across than screaming or being violent.

Same goes for right wing people that protest the left.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I agree. Protesting in itself means you don't like x and would like it to be y . If we don't know X how can y be solved?

The longer this drags out, I'm further pulled from the idea that this is just simple L v R. This whole media narrative is meant to force you to choose a side and not a rational one.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Get ready to rumble !!

This ones gonna be big.

Yuge!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join