It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Trump Rally In Pheonix, Az Begins At 3:00 PM Pacific

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, you're allowed your too.

You just seem to be coming down on DancedwithWolves for her and actually she didn't say that Trump was unfit for President, Tapper did and Dances was just pointing that out.
edit on 23-8-2017 by mOjOm because: Changed the He to She and Him to Her.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I'm a she btw. Sparse around here, I know.
Have a good one.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Yet another fantastic speech by Trump. If he could just stay on task like he does at his rallies, he would be in much better political shape.

As for Globalists and neo-cons saying Trump is unfit to be President, that just proves that Trump was definitely the right choice.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Parting gift...

Ease up on the label maker. Americans. Hope people can still smile.

Peace

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Well to start with Trump is POTUS. So it would be
perfectly within his lawful scope to pardon.

It's not like Joe tried to hide what he was doing
by bleach butting after a subpoena.

I think the point is he did not break
laws, he was enforcing the law under
existing state and federal statutes.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

He was found guilty of breaking Federal Law in Federal Court.

So I guess he wasn't acting within the law according to Federal Judges. But I guess you're right and they're wrong???

He knew he was breaking the law because they warned him and he didn't listen to them. He still proclaims to be innocent now. So do a lot of other guilty people who also must serve their sentence.

That's how it goes. If he's not guilty then he'll appeal and beat the case. If not, too bad for him. Next time as a sheriff he should follow the laws.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Yet another fantastic speech by Trump. If he could just stay on task like he does at his rallies, he would be in much better political shape.

As for Globalists and neo-cons saying Trump is unfit to be President, that just proves that Trump was definitely the right choice.

You must be joking. It was utterly awful again. Cringeworthy and desperate.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Nope, no joke. He talked about the important issues, showed how dishonest the media was in regards to Charlottesville, was entertaining while talking serious politics. It was a typical Trumpian speech, everything that got him elected.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

I take it you "cringed" a lot in 2016. How did you feel on November 10, 2016?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

What Sheriff Joe did was not as bad as O.J. Simpson's crime(s). OJ is being released early.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: carewemust

So what???

So it's ok for Trump to do it because Obama did it?? That's what you're saying???

Well then I guess it was ok for Obama to do it then too by your reasoning.

So what are you complaining about Obama for???

That is exactly my point. It's not ok no matter who's doing it. Either the law applies or it doesn't. That is how it's supposed to work isn't it??

I would say that goes double for anyone in power or law enforcement too. Those in power or appointed to enforce the law cause the most damage when they break it.

Actually it is a law that allows the president to pardon people. So it either applies or it doesn't. He has the law on his side---no matter which cartoon animal he worships.

Are the Sheriff's appeals exhausted? I was under the impression that this is not a finished case. I would be really surprised if Trump stepped in before the appeals were finished.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What Sheriff Joe did was not as bad as O.J. Simpson's crime(s). OJ is being released early.

Speaking of early... Manning.

You know he would have pardoned hillary.

edit on 8 23 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

What he says at his rallies is quite different from the Neocon actions he takes isn't it

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why does he spend all this time doing these rallies instead of getting on with the job?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Elect a clown, expect a circus.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
he can't pardon the shariff!! lol.

§ 1.2 Eligibility for filing petition for pardon.

No petition for pardon should be filed until the expiration of a waiting period of at least five years after the date of the release of the petitioner from confinement or, in case no prison sentence was imposed, until the expiration of a period of at least five years after the date of the conviction of the petitioner. Generally, no petition should be submitted by a person who is on probation, parole, or supervised release.

1.3 Eligibility for filing petition for commutation of sentence.

No petition for commutation of sentence, including remission of fine, should be filed if other forms of judicial or administrative relief are available, except upon a showing of exceptional circumstances.

www.justice.gov...

there's also that little part here:

§ 1.6 Consideration of petitions; notification of victims; recommendations to the President.

(a) Upon receipt of a petition for executive clemency, the Attorney General shall cause such investigation to be made of the matter as he or she may deem necessary and appropriate, using the services of, or obtaining reports from, appropriate officials and agencies of the Government, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

(b)(1) When a person requests clemency (in the form of either a commutation of a sentence or a pardon after serving a sentence) for a conviction of a felony offense for which there was a victim, and the Attorney General concludes from the information developed in the clemency case that investigation of the clemency case warrants contacting the victim, the Attorney General shall cause reasonable effort to be made to notify the victim or victims of the crime for which clemency is sought:

(i) That a clemency petition has been filed;
(ii) That the victim may submit comments regarding clemency; and
(iii) Whether the clemency request ultimately is granted or denied by the President.

(2) In determining whether contacting the victim is warranted, the Attorney General shall consider the seriousness and recency of the offense, the nature and extent of the harm to the victim, the defendant's overall criminal history and history of violent behavior, and the likelihood that clemency could be recommended in the case.

there's a process, rules that are followed..
first there has to be an application for pardon/clemency made which can't be done till the appeal process is completed.
then, they have to contact all those that were affected by his crimes.... and go through that process.

lol.... by the time they have gone through that, he will have served his six months or whatever and all that will be gained is maybe the mess will be cleansed from his record.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

usually, when the presidents have rallies like these, so soon after they election, they are working to ensure the re-election of those members of congress in his party who are facing tough races and trying to replace some of the opposing parties congress members with his party's candidates...
NOT GETTING HIS OWN PARTY'S CONGRESSMEN OUT OF OFFICE!!

or they are trying to explain the policies he is trying to put into effect...
I haven't listened to the rally yet, so I will just ask you..
how much time did he spend talking about the policies as opposed to the time he spent talking about the evil media and who he is so misrepresented by the evil leftists??

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Higher then 50 IQ. Yours must be 40 to say such crap. I voted for trump and have two professional degrees. Pharmacy and a doctorate. What say you commie?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Painterz
Why does he spend all this time doing these rallies instead of getting on with the job?

What part "of the job" is he not doing ?

Providing moral leadership.

Promoting political stability to ensure solid economic growth rather than a bubble based on what he inherited.

Providing leadership for international consensus.

Providing significant legislation.

And that's just broad brush off the top of my head.

I'm sure you'll disagree because you're already heavily emotionally invested in Trump.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join