It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Bernard the elite bankers Third Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This interview is less about banking and a bit more about what he went through as a person. There are mentions of children along the way, a little more about the type of people he worked with and why he can't reveal more. The first 10 minutes or so relates to events and response he received after the first video. Video is about 35/40 minutes

This may be more like his message to the world. Clear yourself from the inside then the outside

edit on 22-8-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I watched the first couple videos from this guy.
Pretty revealing.

He seems very genuine and regretful.

I know there are evil entities controlling things well beyond what most people want to believe in. Very scary stuff. If you look around at all the hidden abuses from people in higher places, this all doesn't surprise me one bit.

Thanks for the last installment!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for sharing.

For those who missed part 1 and 2, especially part 1 is a MUST watch:

Part 1:

Part 2:

edit on 22-8-2017 by WombRaider69 because: .

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Thanks for adding the other two vids. This one as well has heart wrenching moments. He does appear to be on an entirely new path. Bless his heart.

I will be away about an hour .
edit on 22-8-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I really wonder how long it'll take before he dies in a "car accident".

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

As a UFO abductee from way back in 1964, I understand exactly his position.
I will look into the United People Foundation, to see what it is about.

As I type this, I recall a fellow by the name of Joe Firmage. He made billions in the Silicon Valley atmosphere back in the 1990s and sold out. His trigger was a visit in his bedroom one night by an ETI and the ensuing conversation that he, alone could do good work toward saving the world from itself. With some of his money he started International Space Sciences Organization and the website is still up with a long, 214-page work called "The Truth." At one point, as i recall, they knew what their task was, to save the world, but they lacked a clear definition of how to bring people to the cause.

I'm ashamed to admit that while I still have his icon on my desktop I've not followed up on their activities for many years. But then, being an abductee, I've failed miserable in my own pursuits in that area.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Here are my questions regarding these vid's and others making similar claims: why go to the press and not the authorities? Why not name names? Why not document proof of the allegations? Why make these claims if your really not prepared to do anything about them?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I remember the name Joe Firmage from way back
So are you saying the ET event was a transforming experience that put him on a new path? Seems Bernard's past psychological was the trigger that set him free. Well, think he will never be free but he is transformed.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Here are my questions regarding these vid's and others making similar claims: why go to the press and not the authorities? Why not name names? Why not document proof of the allegations? Why make these claims if your really not prepared to do anything about them?

Did you watch the video? He was tortured. His life depends on no names or organizations. The Neatherlands is the hub. Do you think he would live if he named names? These people have a long reach into everything. He can't document because he used a different name. Do you think they would allow documentation of anything if you are laundering money.

People talked in England...what happened?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I just watched the vid. I have more questions than answers. It all happened 22 years ago and then he started his new life. He's been in treatment that entire time. I'm wondering what type of treatment. I'm wondering if he's had regressive hypno-therapy for instance. I'm wondering what his diagnosis was/is and what med's he's on. He says he's worked from the inside out. Apparently he's made lots of money doing these nefarious things. Has he made reparations for his crimes?

I know horrible things go on, I know people in power are corrupt, I know that greed makes people evil. I don't doubt the overall themes that he talks about. I just think this guy likes to talk about Jesus, etc. and how people live in fantasy land and yet he can't point to one name, not one transaction, not one specific instance or fact that can be verified.

I don't think it's any more credible than David Icke and he's given lots of specific details.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I just watched the vid. I have more questions than answers. It all happened 22 years ago and then he started his new life. He's been in treatment that entire time. I'm wondering what type of treatment. I'm wondering if he's had regressive hypno-therapy for instance. I'm wondering what his diagnosis was/is and what med's he's on. He says he's worked from the inside out. Apparently he's made lots of money doing these nefarious things. Has he made reparations for his crimes?

I know horrible things go on, I know people in power are corrupt, I know that greed makes people evil. I don't doubt the overall themes that he talks about. I just think this guy likes to talk about Jesus, etc. and how people live in fantasy land and yet he can't point to one name, not one transaction, not one specific instance or fact that can be verified.

I don't think it's any more credible than David Icke and he's given lots of specific details.

It might help if you watch the first two video's. They (esp the first) tell some of the things he did.

I don't believe he said he was in treatment the entire time. Hospitalized for a year,yes. And he may have sought other help

From this latest vid, after the docs talked to the people he referred them to, they said they couldn't help him. Was it because they feared for their life? If they thought he was delusional wouldn't they have kept him institutionalized?

As far a Jesus, this is mentioned only once and as a rebel. He also mentioned he used a fake name to do business. How do you prove yourself with that. And no not one name or organization. He wants to live.

Most people don't know what is going on and do live in a fantasy land.

Please watch the orignial two vids, or at least the first. He is no David Icke.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Let me ask you this, what reason do you have to believe him other than the fact you like his narrative?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Let me ask you this, what reason do you have to believe him other than the fact you like his narrative?

It is good that you question. Everyone should do what you are doing.

Some of us have been around this a long time. At first there is disbelief but the more you study and learn you understand the world is not what you thought it was. His words are brutal for anyone who has not yet been made aware of what he says.

It is not for me to convince you. This is the world we live in. If you don't /can't live with that you should do the same as I need to do. Focus on our spiritual life and forget those things that make us uncomfortable.

I know this isn't the answer you asked for. So just say it is intuition based on much research and learning from an old person.

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I notice he says to check out the Protocols of Zion. Interresting stuff but of course I did a search and it came up on ATS as a HOAX, which I think it is not. There are videos that do a body language breakdown on this guy and it does seem he is telling the truth.
edit on 24-8-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join