It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Trueman

a reply to: Grambler

Now this is some BS.

In the other thread, which I'm sure you are referring and will link to, you took another member's comments out of context in order to push your own little narrative and are still unable to properly defend yourself in that thread.

So you decide to start your own on the topic to push the narrative further?

Poor form.

Ok, just say "Antifa people are violent extremists". Clean your name.

Antifa people are violent extremists. Done.

Now just say "if someone supports Trump, they support fascism". Time to clean yours.

So happy to read your post.

Now...., I voted for Trump, not fascism or Nazis. My family fought against Nazis in Italy.

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

a foreigner speculating about a hypothetical future scenario

Actually, it's 2.

#Guilty,2

link   

There is no point in arguing this again. We've been through this in the other thread and you have been shown where you are not providing full-context of what he said.

otherwise dealing with these fascists.

Yes, dealing with fascists in a variety of ways and violence be a solution when and if it comes to very extreme proportions, which you even agree with.

Again, poor form dude. What a douche move this was.

What's even more noticeable is that you bailed on the original thread and brought it over here.

Needed some backup? Needed some confirmation bias?

You didn't show anything but a willingness to defend the extremist calls of the Left.

Those on the Left are, in Trump speak, led by a crop of LOSERS. Their mouthpieces are Pelosi and others like her. They are weak willed leaders who jump on every bandwagon, easily led along by agendas beyond their control at work on the Left.

Leaderless, with no hope of winning enough seats in any branch of government in the immediate future, there is an understandable despair but that does not excuse a turn to extremism. The DNC party chairman is a raving extremist who has the worst record for doing his actual job, raising money for his Party. He brought in dismal numbers, it is almost like the DNC is being controlled to cultivate despair. If ever their were a Political Party of Sheeple, todays Democrat Party is it.

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: introvert

Speaking the truth is a 'douche move' now? Up is down, good is bad. We're screwed.

The douche move is bailing from the original thread, bringing the topic here and then calling-out the member for what he posted.

As for the truth, that's relative to your biases and we know how that will go.

The OP is truthful in bringing us the facts. It's not my problem that you are offended by facts. You're arguing with the wind.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Grambler

I posted a link on the OP to one such comment justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

And it's BS that you had to specifically call-out that member without him being here to defend his position. You should have left this in the original thread.

This thread is about anti trump extremism on ATS, not a specific person.

Whatever your intentions, the reality is that this thread is a circlejerk of self-righteously indignant hypocrites who are trying to feel better after being thrown into defensive mode because an invading horde of right-wing extremists murdered somebody in an American college town. I can easily prove half the people yammering in this thread are far more guilty of suggesting extremism than the poster that has you so upset.

And I'm not talking about a foreigner speculating about a hypothetical future scenario — I'm talking about Americans who have suggested that Americans be imprisoned or worse, right now.

How come when you are posting about how gavin mcinnes or mike cernovich is connected to the alt right that isn't a circle jerk?

You would be the first to caall out someone advocating the death of all Hillary or Obama supporters.

Yet to bring it up is a cirlcle jerk when its against trump supporters.

I think there is a group protesting too much.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Me

"So if Trump voters have repented, they may live. The ones who still support him are supporting fascism, and must be eliminated?

Direct response.

"The ones who support him still, are supporting fascism. That should, quite rightly, place them under threat. "

Under threat of what? He said the actions would be based on the level of the threat.

That is just one. Yet you somehow brush this off as only advocating violence if it comes to it.

Only if it comes to a certain extreme that only violence will be the cure. Which you happen to agree with.

Again, you keep bringing up Hitler.

My post said nothing about Hitler. I used it as an example in the other thread, which is what caused you to admit there come a point in which violence is acceptable.

The very fact that you call Trump and all of his supporters fascists, and the talk about how we should have killed hitler sooner says all that needs to be said.

I did not say we should have killed Hitler sooner. More dishonesty and lack of context.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Wrong thread, here you go.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

I posted a link on the OP to a thread with comments justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

Right, so if you have a problem with him, take it up with him or the mods - don't make a callout thread and whine to the ATS community to rally support for a problem that doesn't exist.

Its not a problem with him.

Its a problem of ideology,; look how many people defend this extremism.

You keep saying that - where am I supposed to look?

On that thread and this one. Plus many other threads that suggest punching nazis, and the the saem people saying trump supporters are nazis.

Yes, I saw the thread that was the subject of the callout. I don't really see anyone advocating violence toward Trump supporters in this thread - maybe I missed something? And I assume you are also talking about this thread, in which I see a single user actually advocate for the punching of said hypothetical nazi. Again, where is the evidence of this virulent phenomenon spreading throughout ATS?

Did I say virulent phenomenon?

I thought I said this in the OP.

"Let me say that I find many of the left leaning members on ATS to be quite reasonable."

"I am not saying it is all or even the majority of ATS members that don't like Trump that believe this, but the fact that some people that we try to have conversations about all sorts of topics either feels this way or defends it (and I don't mean defends the right to say it, I mean claims that it is not a vile thing to think or is excused for some reason) is shocking to me. "

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Speaking the truth is a 'douche move' now? Up is down, good is bad. We're screwed.

The douche move is bailing from the original thread, bringing the topic here and then calling-out the member for what he posted.

The OP is truthful in bringing us the facts. It's not my problem that you are offended by facts. You're arguing with the wind.

What the OP doesn't tell you is that he took the other member's words out of context, bailed and then came here to get his butthurt region rubbed by people such as yourself.

Congrats, I guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

What the OP doesn't tell you is that he took the other member's words out of context, bailed and then came here to get his butthurt region rubbed by people such as yourself.

Congrats, I guess.

So glad you came to the mud pit to spew your typical bs. Need more butt cream? Truth hurt that much?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: grey580

What about us in the middle who don't like any of them? You can't call everyone right or left. That's not the reality. That's some of what the op was implying.

Sometimes or for some people more times we only read and interpret according to our own biases.

Lately, ATS has been more divisive and less thoughtful. I came here because I was impressed with intelligent thought.

Please. I at times comment on both sides-I enjoy reading different views but lately it has been very hard to read for long due to extremism. There's just too much of it.

lately?.....you need to go back and read what the right-wing here on ATS said when Obama was elected and the disgusting things said about him for 8 years......a lot of democrats left and others simply refused to even respond due to the vile things said about him.....I personally got several 3-day time outs for my nasty sarcastic remarks towards them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Congrats, I guess.

So glad you came to the mud pit to spew your typical bs. Need more butt cream? Truth hurt that much?

I'd love some butthurt cream, but you used it all on the OP.

Someone better run to the store.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: grey580

What about us in the middle who don't like any of them? You can't call everyone right or left. That's not the reality. That's some of what the op was implying.

Sometimes or for some people more times we only read and interpret according to our own biases.

Lately, ATS has been more divisive and less thoughtful. I came here because I was impressed with intelligent thought.

Please. I at times comment on both sides-I enjoy reading different views but lately it has been very hard to read for long due to extremism. There's just too much of it.

lately?.....you need to go back and read what the right-wing here on ATS said when Obama was elected and the disgusting things said about him for 8 years......a lot of democrats left and others simply refused to even respond due to the vile things said about him.....I personally got several 3-day time outs for my nasty sarcastic remarks towards them.

And then a lot of Democrats stopped voting in elections.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You're one to talk. Here's some of your recent hits:

Black people have a mob mentality because TV tells them they're a majority

It's easy for the Left to rile up inner city minorities that they rule over who never been outside the inner city, they think the whole nation is black, they turn on tv and see sports are mostly black, the shows all have blacks, mtv is all black rappers, it creates a false sense of mob superiority. When told about a white statue in their midst, they figure why is it there when the country is all black.

Mindlessly trying to justify murder

Maybe the guy got roughed up, it's reported his face was bruised, so he got in his car in a revenge rage frame of mind.

Lots of people snap, can't handle a beating or other shock to their sensibilities.

If you go to these hate infested protests where you have hate filled progressives on one side and hate filled far right wingers on the other, it could happen at any time. Someone gets pushed over the edge of sanity by what could be any little thing.

Comparing those who want to remove statues to Nazis

What you propose is no different than the Hitler Nazi's erasing their history to rewrite an Aryan dominant one. Do you see the irony?

Some BS from 'The Case for Treason Charges Against Don Lemon' (because there's nothing extremist about suggesting that random people you don't like should be locked up for treason)

Lemons are full of acid, Acid is used by radical Islamists to throw in the faces of infidels Lemon's terror connections need a special investigator.

Muslims R bad!

A religion that calls for, supports and actually committed in well documented instances by its members, the killing of LGBT's in grotesque and public fashion is championed by lefties? Wow.

A religion that still practices the mutilation of female genitalia to the common extremes that examples can be found in all western nations, let alone every third world sh!thole, is championed by the home of women's rights liberals? Wow.

But hey, they have something real and tangible in common, the demise of Western civilization and are actively working towards that common goal on a daily basis from the lowliest sheeplike indoctrinated believer of their philosophies, to the well-to-do elite among them with money, power and prestige.

It's a commie invasion! (because everyone you don't like is a communist)

The commie infiltration from the old cold war days is alive and well, and very active in todays affairs.

More Muslims R Bad (any proof that CAIR funds terrorism? No?)

You are deflecting, the real issue here is CAIR filing frivolous lawsuits in an attempt to raise money for terror.

Give the person a lifetime coupon for chicken sandwiches, why does CAIR need to get any cash for terror?

Oh, this ONE. WHEW. This one is REAL gem. Here's what you have to say about LGBT people:

Make America Great Again

Let's go back to the old days where all these freaks would be locked away from society waiting in line for their lobotomies at the area looney toon farms.

That's just random posts from the last month and half. You're an extremist. Let's just put all the cards on the table and stop the bull#. Let's summarize your worldviews, extremist.

Muslims = terrorists
LGBT people = insane and should be removed from society and locked up
People with differing political views = commies
Journalists who trigger you = lock them up

But please, go on with your hypocritical blathering.

edit on 2017-8-22 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Me

"So if Trump voters have repented, they may live. The ones who still support him are supporting fascism, and must be eliminated?

Direct response.

"The ones who support him still, are supporting fascism. That should, quite rightly, place them under threat. "

Under threat of what? He said the actions would be based on the level of the threat.

That is just one. Yet you somehow brush this off as only advocating violence if it comes to it.

Only if it comes to a certain extreme that only violence will be the cure. Which you happen to agree with.

Again, you keep bringing up Hitler.

My post said nothing about Hitler. I used it as an example in the other thread, which is what caused you to admit there come a point in which violence is acceptable.

The very fact that you call Trump and all of his supporters fascists, and the talk about how we should have killed hitler sooner says all that needs to be said.

I did not say we should have killed Hitler sooner. More dishonesty and lack of context.

I listed what was specifically was said what would make the level of the threat justify shooting people, including fascists having big rtallies (and remember thats Trump supporters) or fascists apologists having their opinion in the white house, which is admitted in the thread has already happnened.

I just posted should trump people be eliminated? It could have been responded to with "Well no, but if things get way worse" which is still outrageous.

But instead it is cryptically said they are under threat. The whole exchange outlines why violence against the trump supporting apoligists is justifed now, and if they gain more power, then a civil war, shootings, and anhillation should be on the table.

You keep trying to bring up hitler. Its so dumb it barely warrants a response.

Trump is not hitler. Saying hitler should have been defeated (apologies if you didn't say earlier) is a non argument.

You are trying to compare Trump and his supporters to hitler and it is ridiculous.

Do you think we should use violence against rapists? Well then you agree its ok to say if Obama supporters become to big of a threat we will have to eliminate them.

Do you see how stupid this is?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

For someone slinging mud all day long you seem to be pretty concerned about the white west you don't have. Fascinating!

Now.. if you could kindly go back to read my first reply?

We have Art.20 straight from the constitution of Germany in my first response to this fine thread of yours. We're officially done with the Bollocks, there is no "left leaning" in defending the constitution, ya know... it's constitutional by definition. Get it?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Your milkshakes bought all the tards to the yard. I wonder if the true english is going to grow a set and back up his hyperbole' and reiterate his desire to have all those who have differing opinions killed?

Step yo game up, Mr I love steel blades and swords - you still haven't answered my simple question: Who bankrolled Hitler?

Let's see if you can come to terms with the answer.

S&F OP - in here and the other locked thread (b4 it got locked)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
For the record:

To defend democracy, in case a fascist kult is up for a coup, equals Anti Trump Extremism?

I'm a radical thinker by definition, I don't need Trump to come up with extreme positions. But this one is none of all that. In fact, it's the constitution of Germany in a nutshell.

(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is a democratic and social federal state.

(2) All state authority is derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.

(3) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.

(4) All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.

GG, Art. 20

#Guilty

Is there a coup? Has anyone abolished parts of our Constitution? Are you defending Democracy by silencing those you deem unworthy of having the same rights as any other citizen?

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make, please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

A lot of those things are very bad, I will admit, especially calls to imprison LGBT people.

However, I don't see that on the same level of justifying annihilating all Trump supporters if the gain more members or power.

And strangely, you felt the need to come on this thread about this outrageously violent claim, cll pointing it out a cirle jerk, and then proceed to call out other members.

It sounds hypocritical to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join