It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: redtic

I posted a link on the OP to a thread with comments justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

Right, so if you have a problem with him, take it up with him or the mods - don't make a callout thread and whine to the ATS community to rally support for a problem that doesn't exist.

Its not a problem with him.

Its a problem of ideology,; look how many people defend this extremism.

You keep saying that - where am I supposed to look?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It is your opinion that I failed to defend myself.

No. It is fact that you took his words out-of-context and failed to defend your approach.

I feel that you are defending an extremist genocidal opinion, and that any reasonable people that takes the time to read that thread will see just that.

You are defending it as well. You agree that there comes a point in which violence is ok to supress fascism. Based on the level of it's threat, which is exactly what the other person said.

Again, poor form on your part and you should have never started this thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Excellent thread, the extremism on the Left is slowly but surely sliding to the mainstream of their daily rhetoric and becoming the front and center ideology they go to.

Yes I have seen the calls for exterminating the red hat wearing Trump supporters.

They cheered when a red hat got surrounded at a violent rally then shouted and pushed right out of a public park. Like a bunch of frenzied piranha all it would take is a drop of blood and these mobs of sheeple will do the bidding of the commie anarchists organizing them with false stories and fake news.

They are openly accepting the ideas of violence, and ready to impose the same injustices that consume their very own fears.
edit on 22-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It is your opinion that I failed to defend myself.

No. It is fact that you took his words out-of-context and failed to defend your approach.

I feel that you are defending an extremist genocidal opinion, and that any reasonable people that takes the time to read that thread will see just that.

You are defending it as well. You agree that there comes a point in which violence is ok to supress fascism. Based on the level of it's threat, which is exactly what the other person said.

Again, poor form on your part and you should have never started this thread.

That is not all that was said.

first it was said that any trump supporter is "under threat"

Second it was said that if enough trump supporters start to exist, that would increase the level of threat to have a reason to annihilate them.

Third, it was said that if fascists apologists had their opinions legitimized by the white house, which was admitted has occurred, that would be reason to start punching, shooting or otherwise dealing with these fascists.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Lol, some of the responses in this thread..

Call em' all out Grambler

A common thread among the left is a lack of self awareness, wilfully or otherwise.

Well its all there for everyone to see.

I am not trying to bag on one person.

I am trying to show how hatred of trump can lead to the most vile suggestions, and just how many people will defend those suggestions.

Oh I totally agree, and was well aware of this from the get-go. When you're fueled by hatred, it's easy to justify extremism, especially if you believe you're on some moral high ground.

Can't be a facist fighting facism, right?

Like I said before, they are going totally insane and it's reaching intolerable levels, so it's best to let the ignorant roam free and expose themselves. And threads like this will be great for those that need introspection.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I posted a link on the OP to a thread with comments justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

Right, so if you have a problem with him, take it up with him or the mods - don't make a callout thread and whine to the ATS community to rally support for a problem that doesn't exist.

On that thread and this one. Plus many other threads that suggest punching nazis, and the the saem people saying trump supporters are nazis.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Just curious, do you believe trump and everyone, hell even just the majority, are racists or support it?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

There is no point in arguing this again. We've been through this in the other thread and you have been shown where you are not providing full-context of what he said.

otherwise dealing with these fascists.

Yes, dealing with fascists in a variety of ways and violence be a solution when and if it comes to very extreme proportions, which you even agree with.

Again, poor form dude. What a douche move this was.

What's even more noticeable is that you bailed on the original thread and brought it over here.

Needed some backup? Needed some confirmation bias?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Just curious, do you believe trump and everyone, hell even just the majority, are racists or support it?

No. The topic that was being discussed had little or nothing to do with race.

It was about fascism.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I posted a link on the OP to one such comment justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

And it's BS that you had to specifically call-out that member without him being here to defend his position. You should have left this in the original thread.

This thread is about anti trump extremism on ATS, not a specific person.

Whatever your intentions, the reality is that this thread is a circlejerk of self-righteously indignant hypocrites who are trying to feel better after being thrown into defensive mode because an invading horde of right-wing extremists murdered somebody in an American college town. I can easily prove half the people yammering in this thread are far more guilty of suggesting extremism than the poster that has you so upset.

And I'm not talking about a foreigner speculating about a hypothetical future scenario — I'm talking about Americans who have suggested that Americans be imprisoned or worse, right now.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm going to leave a link for you guys...

link

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I'm thinking that is isn't as many "two sided arguments" going on here as it seems. I totally agree that there have been an massive uptick in the NAZI word being tossed around. Either as "you are a ..." or "you're just a sympathizer of..." On the other side is a weird movement that seems to push the same agenda, but uses different words. Words like "you support fascism" or "everybody has a right to protest" then goes off on how you shouldn't.

First of all let me get this off my chest (it's a little off topic, but strangely still topical). These people going off claiming everyone is a NAZI, has never met a real NAZI. I'm not talking about a neo-Nazi, but rather a real war crime committing had to stand up at the Nuremburg trials NAZI. I have, and they were much more dangerous then these groups running around with their shaven heads yelling White Power.

Stupid fact as the only groups I've seen that even come close to what a real NAZI is like is those antifa people that blindly follow a mantra of hate and violence. This is why I refered to them as being Sturmabteilung like. In that they seem to have a similar mission:

From the wiki (since it's an easily accessible site for people)

Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League (Rotfrontkämpferbund) of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD),

Then you have the other side of the argument. The so-called "Nationalist" that try and come across as facsists, but if they really were American Nationalist wouldn't they be more like Constitutionalist?

In the end from my view is that you have one group calling everyone NAZI, even though they fit the bill more so than the other group calling themselves Nazi. It's just two side of the same coin people.

***BACK ON TOPIC***

There was a time (like a month ago) where if you brought up the NAZI topic as proof, then you lost the argument. Suddenly this narrative became "shut out NAZI lover, and win". Where and when did this new NAZI talking point come from, who's pushing the narrative, and what's the end game?

It isn't just on here I've been seeing this newly open use of the NAZI word being tossed around. I've seen it used in everyday situations like shopping at a store. Ever since the election there has been a massive push for hate groups, and strangely Trump supporters are always getting the blame. Sure it can be pushed off as the medias fault, but we all know it's not. Look at what happened the day after the election, look at the turmoil that's been taking place since then. If it was in fact Trump supporters, than why do something that would hurt their presidential pick?

The hate that's been brewing here since the election, seems contrived at times, and directed at other times, but it doesn't seem to have a sense of reason behind it. That is a problem.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I would hope that people would not side with one party or another and just side with the country and those that live in it.

What a White Nationalist thing to say. Only Fascists would say something like that!

link   

Speaking the truth is a 'douche move' now? Up is down, good is bad. We're screwed.

link   

We deserve better PR management than that. Which leaves us with "ATS aint a Pro Trump Extremism Board".

Can we have a thread for Captain Obvious, too, now?

#NoSh!t,Sherlock!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I've seen the thread in question. I was curious because of previous posts in this thread. Just wanted to be clear on where you stand on that in case I felt like posting further. TBH though I haven't wanted to post so much lately as ATS is feeling more like a troll forum of the likes found at 4Chan.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

There is no point in arguing this again. We've been through this in the other thread and you have been shown where you are not providing full-context of what he said.

otherwise dealing with these fascists.

Yes, dealing with fascists in a variety of ways and violence be a solution when and if it comes to very extreme proportions, which you even agree with.

Again, poor form dude. What a douche move this was.

What's even more noticeable is that you bailed on the original thread and brought it over here.

Needed some backup? Needed some confirmation bias?

Again, you ignore aall of the actual quotes that were there.

Here is one exchange.

Me

"So if Trump voters have repented, they may live. The ones who still support him are supporting fascism, and must be eliminated?

Direct response.

"The ones who support him still, are supporting fascism.

That should, quite rightly, place them under threat. "

That is just one. Yet you somehow brush this off as only advocating violence if it comes to it.

Again, you keep bringing up Hitler.

The very fact that you call Trump and all of his supporters fascists, and the talk about how we should have killed hitler sooner says all that needs to be said.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Speaking the truth is a 'douche move' now? Up is down, good is bad. We're screwed.

The douche move is bailing from the original thread, bringing the topic here and then calling-out the member for what he posted.

As for the truth, that's relative to your biases and we know how that will go.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I've seen the thread in question. I was curious because of previous posts in this thread. Just wanted to be clear on where you stand on that in case I felt like posting further. TBH though I haven't wanted to post so much lately as ATS is feeling more like a troll forum of the likes found at 4Chan.

I agree. Trolling and partisan bull#.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

On that thread and this one. Plus many other threads that suggest punching nazis, and the the saem people saying trump supporters are nazis.

Yes, I saw the thread that was the subject of the callout. I don't really see anyone advocating violence toward Trump supporters in this thread - maybe I missed something? And I assume you are also talking about this thread, in which I see a single user actually advocate for the punching of said hypothetical nazi. Again, where is the evidence of this virulent phenomenon spreading throughout ATS?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join