It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I hear what your saying OP, but lets face it. If you support Trump, then you are a racist white privileged Nazi here on ATS. There is no way around being accused of it with the leftists that currently post on this site or at least in my experience there isn't.

Yes and thats a very dangerous mindset.

Lets look at it in a syllogism.

There are three premises.

1. Trump and his supporters are fascists.

2. Fascists are a horrible evil

3. You are justified using preemptive violence against horrible evil.

Therefore, We must use violence against Trump and his supporters.

Once you truly believe premise one, you have set up the conditions to excuse any violence against Trump and all of his supporters.

And as I have seen, that includes the annihilation of all trump supporters if they grow too powerful.

Great point. I think it actually starts with:

0) Trump is Facist

And I have yet to see anyone prove that anything he has done is truly fascist. Is it enforcing existing laws that is fascist?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Anti- Trump extremists? Really? Where?

Over 75% of the new threads I see are from Trump cultists worshiping Hair Furor or going into their triggered snowflake tirades because some evil "fake news" reporter said something bad and hurt their feelings.

The "Anti-Trump Extremists" on here, by contrast I can count on one hand.

Just being anti-Trump, or thinking that clown needs to resign or be impeached, does not mean you are an extremist. It just means you have more than two functioning brain cells to rub together, and have been paying attention.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

What about us in the middle who don't like any of them? You can't call everyone right or left. That's not the reality. That's some of what the op was implying.

Sometimes or for some people more times we only read and interpret according to our own biases.

Lately, ATS has been more divisive and less thoughtful. I came here because I was impressed with intelligent thought.

Please. I at times comment on both sides-I enjoy reading different views but lately it has been very hard to read for long due to extremism. There's just too much of it.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I posted a link on the OP to a thread with comments justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.
edit on 22-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I see extremism from the left as a present, a gift. In fact, I started a thread last month entitled, when someone on the left insults you or ridicules your ideas, say... thank you!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Do you support Antifa or Blm? If so, you're likely an extremist. No different than a kkk member. Shockingly, there are tons of supporters on here.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I posted a link on the OP to one such comment justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

And it's BS that you had to specifically call-out that member without him being here to defend his position. You should have left this in the original thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I posted a link on the OP to a thread with comments justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

you must be pro Trump.
hadn't noticed.

whom made more Trump threads in the past 2 weeks between you and anti Trump mentalists...
edit on 22-8-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I posted a link on the OP to one such comment justifying extreme violence against Trump supporters that led to me being disturbed.

And it's BS that you had to specifically call-out that member without him being here to defend his position. You should have left this in the original thread.

This thread is about anti trump extremism on ATS, not a specific person.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: neo96
ANTIFA people are violent extremists!

Anyone saw that dallas thread will agree.

That was ANTIFA that got violent over Milo at UC Berkeley.

The usual suspects will DEFLECT.

Agreed. But it's like a mass of people involved in a type of cult. I'm serious. Imagine how difficult it is to wake people out of their mass trance mode. This is freaky #. I don't know the answer to it, that's the scariest part.

read chapter 6 of Mein Kampf....it explains Hitler's use of propaganda.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Lol, some of the responses in this thread..

Call em' all out Grambler

A common thread among the left is a lack of self awareness, wilfully or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Right, so if you have a problem with him, take it up with him or the mods - don't make a callout thread and whine to the ATS community to rally support for a problem that doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

More dishonesty.

This is about a thread in which one member triggered the # out of you, you have failed to defend yourself in that thread, being called-out by other members for taking his comments out-of-context, and so you created this thread to further push your garbage narrative.

And...AND...you linked directly to his posts without him being able to defend his position or posts.

That is poor form and complete bull#.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

A common thread among the left is a lack of self awareness, wilfully or otherwise.

Well its all there for everyone to see.

I am not trying to bag on one person.

I am trying to show how hatred of trump can lead to the most vile suggestions, and just how many people will defend those suggestions.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Even if true, I'm sure it is for the purposes of signalling group allegiance and orthodoxy, and not any real extremism.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

More dishonesty.

This is about a thread in which one member triggered the # out of you, you have failed to defend yourself in that thread, being called-out by other members for taking his comments out-of-context, and so you created this thread to further push your garbage narrative.

And...AND...you linked directly to his posts without him being able to defend his position or posts.

That is poor form and complete bull#.

It is your opinion that I failed to defend myself.

I feel that you are defending an extremist genocidal opinion, and that any reasonable people that takes the time to read that thread will see just that.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I am not trying to bag on one person.

I am trying to show how hatred of trump can lead to the most vile suggestions, and just how many people will defend those suggestions.

How many - 1? 3? 4? 7?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

Right, so if you have a problem with him, take it up with him or the mods - don't make a callout thread and whine to the ATS community to rally support for a problem that doesn't exist.

Its not a problem with him.

Its a problem of ideology,; look how many people defend this extremism.

If I were to say Obama supports isis, and therefore all of his supporters do, and therefore I should be able to use violence against all of them, and if Obama supporters became big enough or got enough power, we should annihilate them, the same people defending this genocidal claim would be denouncing me in the strongest possible way.

It is important to discuss, because of two huge issues that have been being raised all over ATS.

1. Does defending trump or discussing both sides violence make someone a nazi defender.?

2. Is it appropriate to use violence against nazis and their defenders?

Some of us warned of wear this would lead.

had it been just one person pushing this extremism, that would be one thing. But the amount of people that agree with this call to violence against Trump supporters is amazing, and I feel it should be seen by the people that were interested in debates about the two issues I raised above.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'd have to disagree. The ones who have blinded themselves to it (knowledgehunter0986's "willfully" statement) ... they're ... well ... blind to it.

And the guy accusing you of dishonesty ... he wanted to start an Internet dust-up with me too. It's some pathetic crap and I'm glad you made this thread (even if we don't see eye-to-eye on all topics).

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For the record:

To defend democracy, in case a fascist kult is up for a coup, equals Anti Trump Extremism?

I'm a radical thinker by definition, I don't need Trump to come up with extreme positions. But this one is none of all that. In fact, it's the constitution of Germany in a nutshell.

(1) The Federal Republic of Germany is a democratic and social federal state.

(2) All state authority is derived from the people. It shall be exercised by the people through elections and other votes and through specific legislative, executive and judicial bodies.

(3) The legislature shall be bound by the constitutional order, the executive and the judiciary by law and justice.

(4) All Germans shall have the right to resist any person seeking to abolish this constitutional order, if no other remedy is available.

GG, Art. 20

#Guilty

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join