It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Well i'm done justifying my opinions because only a very tiny percentage of the population even harbors sympathies for the Nazi ideology anymore. The Alt-Right is a joke and nobody is supposed to take them seriously. The majority of them is actually supposed to hate Trump because of Ivanka and Jared. They just latched on an fascist ideology and are trying to transform it into mainstream. The AFD in Germany tried that as well and failed spectaculary.

I'm still waiting for any evidence or snippets from my post history to confirm all the accusations people still throw at me. Not a single person even attempted to do that because they know there is nothing to find. If people want to continue to call me whatever buzzword they can find because they ran out of arguments be my guest. I guess some people just need to vent there anger and frustration on ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well i'm done justifying my opinions because only a very tiny percentage of the population even harbors sympathies for the Nazi ideology anymore. The Alt-Right is a joke and nobody is supposed to take them seriously.

But sheep are suppose to go na aaaa zzzziiiii.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I posted a link late in page 1 or early in page 3.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
You have a point OP.

I get a lot of slack from my liberal friends for not voting for Hillary -I voted Third party cause thought both of those two were Jerks at best criminals at worse. There is no lesser of two evils there...evil is evil and a Jerk is a Jerk.

Good on you fro making a statement in your voting...I think that took courage,
That was the reality when both of them were at the bottom of the 'pop' polls in the election.
As for the OP, calling Trump supporters fascist, that is a bit doo-lally because it won't matter since Trump himself is a fascist, and all and sundry of any shade will suffer the consequences of a having a fascist in power. That's what happens when a dicktaytor takes over, perhaps especially when the article is a crook in the first place.

link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

I have three sons, among the four of us, there was two who hated hillary so supported trump, and two that went towards the third party because they didn't like either.
Can't help but think that among the "trump supporters" there were just as many that just couldn't stand the thought of hillary than there were really trump supporters...

we had a terrible choice this time around and instead of getting irked because each side gave us such a horrible choice, we are fighting among ourselves because they chose frick instead of frack...

you want me to say that antifa and blm are violent, okay, yes, they really have some rather violent people in them...
but I brought this up to you once before, those nazis, white separatists types seem to want a homeland of their own, with just whites of like mind... I heard it out of some of their own leaders mouths..
so, how you reckon, would they carve out a portion of the country to be their homeland without violently relocating those living in the area that don't fit their standards???

I agee nazis are evil violent disgusting thugs. However, until they start using violence, they have the right to speak.

But even if you don't belive that its fine.

Do you see how posters above are labeling all Trump supporters fascists?

Now we are at the point where people discusss using violence to stop the fascist.

Like I said, I have seen others post that Trump supporters deserve to have rallies shut down through violence if neccessary, and that they deserve violence against them.

And if Trump and his upporters hold big enoungh rallies or gain too much power, then that fascists with pwoer, and we should have used violence to stop Hitler, therefore we need to use it to stop Trump and his supporters.

And some even say if the fascist defenders like trump supporters grow too numerous, we need to kill them all.

It is disgusting and should be rejected, but I have seen many defending it.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You're not even a cop are you?

Oh noes, another challenge! Are...are you gonna "time and place" me next?

I know plenty, and you sound more like an insecure 12 year old!

Why are you hanging out with insecure 12 year olds?

How can any LEO out there hate those who have their backs versus those who want them DEAD?

Hyperbole doesn't win much at the grown-up table. But since you're clearly upset, here: I don't hate you, Seeker.

I just don't care about you.

And there's quite a difference between the two. Just because people run around saying neat things like "back the blue!" doesn't mean everybody with a badge is obligated to support them in every thing they do. Just because you have a neat little bumper sticker doesn't mean anybody with a badge has to agree with everything you say.

No. All anybody with a badge is obligated to do is protect your right to say it. Whether we agree with it or not.

You do what you do brah!

Thanks!

Keep on pretendin......

And you keep on trying to fight people.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I hear what your saying OP, but lets face it. If you support Trump, then you are a racist white privileged Nazi here on ATS. There is no way around being accused of it with the leftists that currently post on this site or at least in my experience there isn't.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Ah come on, you won´t convince us. You nazi you ^^.

Don´t worry, someone thought I´m black because I used a Mr. T avatar for some time. Not that I´d bother about my skin color, but the thought that I have to be black because I have a black guy in my avatar, made me chuckle (and then think about how the future will look like, with such people.

edit on 22-8-2017 by verschickter because: this is sarcasm

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Grambler I rarely if ever agree with what you say, but damn it I enjoy debating with you for precisely the reason you mention in the first post (you can be passionate without being out of control). Of course any kind of uncivilized discourse (such as whats been referenced) is unacceptable. There is no excuse for it, so there doesn't need to be some debate on whether it is justified. I am not in the least surprised that there are those espousing left leaning beliefs who would think/believe/say such things, likely for the same reasons (ironically) that many on the right would leverage hyperbole against those on the left.

That being said, its probably important to make the distinction between whats being fought against (take your pick: fascism/communism/white nationalism/globalism, etc.) versus utilizing extreme words/acts on the opposing side to divert attention away from important issues. Despite the polarized membership on ATS, I've been pleasantly pleased with the overwhelming support against racism/neo-Nazism recently (I believe its an issue the large majority of us can get behind, regardless of political ideology). For example, we must not let something like a single example of a Jew killing a Nazi in cold blood justify the violence committed against the Jews at the hands of the Nazi's, just like we shouldn't leverage a particular subset of posts here as diversion from what many believe is a legitimate concern.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Imagine anyone opening this thread for the first time on ATS...It would be the last time they clicked on ATS.
Rabid dogs....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
they were the ones who started the violence the night of the torch march!!
wonder how the guy who had the stroke is doing???

but as far as what's been said on ATS since, I really have been trying not to spend as much time on ATS.

I've been finding it all disgusting.
and, since it seems that you can't reason with people anymore, it also seems to be a big waste of time?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You're not even a cop are you?

Oh noes, another challenge! Are...are you gonna "time and place" me next?

I know plenty, and you sound more like an insecure 12 year old!

Why are you hanging out with insecure 12 year olds?

How can any LEO out there hate those who have their backs versus those who want them DEAD?

Hyperbole doesn't win much at the grown-up table. But since you're clearly upset, here: I don't hate you, Seeker.

I just don't care about you.

And there's quite a difference between the two. Just because people run around saying neat things like "back the blue!" doesn't mean everybody with a badge is obligated to support them in every thing they do. Just because you have a neat little bumper sticker doesn't mean anybody with a badge has to agree with everything you say.

No. All anybody with a badge is obligated to do is protect your right to say it. Whether we agree with it or not.

You do what you do brah!

Thanks!

Keep on pretendin......

And you keep on trying to fight people.

I feel sorry for the people you took and Oath to Protect.

The LEO's in my town who I and other veterans talked to, (it was a planned event to protect our community) were very appreciative of us introducing ourselves and showing them we supported them as long as they upheld their Oath.

My community has a close relationship with our LEO's because members like me and others reached out and shared our support and our apprehensions. Due to that we and our law enforcement have a better relationship.

But you just keep supporting the dipsnips that want you DEAD!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I agee nazis are evil violent disgusting thugs. However, until they start using violence, they have the right to speak.

But even if you don't belive that its fine.

Do you see how posters above are labeling all Trump supporters fascists?

Now we are at the point where people discusss using violence to stop the fascist.

Like I said, I have seen others post that Trump supporters deserve to have rallies shut down through violence if neccessary, and that they deserve violence against them.

And if Trump and his upporters hold big enoungh rallies or gain too much power, then that fascists with pwoer, and we should have used violence to stop Hitler, therefore we need to use it to stop Trump and his supporters.

And some even say if the fascist defenders like trump supporters grow too numerous, we need to kill them all.

It is disgusting and should be rejected, but I have seen many defending it.

exactly!!
freedom of speech is for everyone. even if i don't like or agree with the message.

we can vote these people out of office.
we can voice our concern to our elected officials when legislation is brought up that takes away rights of the american people.

we can not beat on people just because we disagree/hate their message.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I hear what your saying OP, but lets face it. If you support Trump, then you are a racist white privileged Nazi here on ATS. There is no way around being accused of it with the leftists that currently post on this site or at least in my experience there isn't.

Yes and thats a very dangerous mindset.

Lets look at it in a syllogism.

There are three premises.

1. Trump and his supporters are fascists.

2. Fascists are a horrible evil

3. You are justified using preemptive violence against horrible evil.

Therefore, We must use violence against Trump and his supporters.

Once you truly believe premise one, you have set up the conditions to excuse any violence against Trump and all of his supporters.

And as I have seen, that includes the annihilation of all trump supporters if they grow too powerful.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Grambler I rarely if ever agree with what you say, but damn it I enjoy debating with you for precisely the reason you mention in the first post (you can be passionate without being out of control). Of course any kind of uncivilized discourse (such as whats been referenced) is unacceptable. There is no excuse for it, so there doesn't need to be some debate on whether it is justified. I am not in the least surprised that there are those espousing left leaning beliefs who would think/believe/say such things, likely for the same reasons (ironically) that many on the right would leverage hyperbole against those on the left.

That being said, its probably important to make the distinction between whats being fought against (take your pick: fascism/communism/white nationalism/globalism, etc.) versus utilizing extreme words/acts on the opposing side to divert attention away from important issues. Despite the polarized membership on ATS, I've been pleasantly pleased with the overwhelming support against racism/neo-Nazism recently (I believe its an issue the large majority of us can get behind, regardless of political ideology). For example, we must not let something like a single example of a Jew killing a Nazi in cold blood justify the violence committed against the Jews at the hands of the Nazi's, just like we shouldn't leverage a particular subset of posts here as diversion from what many believe is a legitimate concern.

Great post and I agree.

I truly believ most people are seeking to avoid violence and defeat extremists.

As you said, I have seen almost everyone from all sides on ATS condemn the nazis and KKK, etc.

But there is still a group that Insists that all Trump supporters are fascist or white supremacist defenders; when clearly we can see this is not true.

This vocal minority then calls for violence against fascists, which seems reasonable on its own, but once you realize the same people are also calling all trump supporters fascists, it shows itself to be the frightening statement that it is.

It is great to see that people on both sides of the aisle can call out this extremism, no matter what side it is coming from.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Imagine anyone opening this thread for the first time on ATS...It would be the last time they clicked on ATS.
Rabid dogs....

You should see some of the threads were the violence is actually being suggested.

Its disturbing.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Trump supporters can't even walk down the street with a MAGA hat on without being threatened. It's not an ATS thing. "Anti fascists" have become fascists , it's the sick new hipster trend.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
While there might be a few fringy users here calling for this violence, it sounds like this thread was triggered based on a single exchange with a radically opinionated user - is that about the gist? I don't really see signs of this onslaught that the op seems to hint at.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I feel sorry for the people you took and Oath to Protect.

You misunderstand. I love my community. I moved here for many reasons. I just don't care about you.

The LEO's in my town who I and other veterans talked to, (it was a planned event to protect our community) were very appreciative of us introducing ourselves and showing them we supported them as long as they upheld their Oath.

Cool.

My community has a close relationship with our LEO's because members like me and others reached out and shared our support and our apprehensions. Due to that we and our law enforcement have a better relationship.

Bigly cool.

But you just keep supporting the dipsnips that want you DEAD!

Extra super duper bigly cool. Hopefully you'll get around to fighting them and I won't have to worry about them.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
While there might be a few fringy users here calling for this violence, it sounds like this thread was triggered based on a single exchange with a radically opinionated user - is that about the gist? I don't really see signs of this onslaught that the op seems to hint at.

Correct. Except the OP was triggered by not just one radically-opinionated member, but two. The other being myself, because I stepped-up to defend the other member and would not allow the OP to run with his out-of-context narrative.

That's why he brought it here.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join