It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Has Some Anti Trump Extremists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Hey! You just said both sides are bad. That makes you a Nazi.

no, it just makes me an old lady who doesn't want to see martial law come down on us along with a bunch of check points between me and the nearest grocery store!!

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Grambler

But I have never seen a conservative call all Obama or any other politicians and all of their supporters as a danger, and then say if they got to powerful, we would have to kill them all.

oh... I think you have?? but, ain't gonna argue with you, continue on, I'll just go back outside and enjoy the day...
heck, even the cow pasture across the road doesn't smell as bad as ATS has been lately!!
have a good one!!!

I am not saying it didn't happen, I am saying I haven't seen it. Post it or PM me and I will be glad to call it out, as it is just as disgusting and should be condemned.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: seeker1963

What I post on the internet is just words. Just like your words.

Really? Then why did you try to edit it so quickly after posting it and completely change your comment? Seems to me if you thought they were "just words" you would've left them as is, for everybody to marvel at your badassery.

I am sure that you being a LEO, you understand that words and the internet are not reality, but just people who say what they say within what is acceptable under the law?

I do understand that, but it's pretty immaterial to the fact that you're that guy that tries to "time and place" people on the internet.

If I broke the law then come arrest me!

No need for the dramatics. Or for getting so "triggered" if you prefer.

Let me put it to you this way Mr. Law Enforcement Officer.

I live in a small town. Me and my fellow Veterans who live here, have introduced ourselves to our LEO's and told them we will be there for them when they need us. We also let them know, we won't be there for them IF they adhere to Unconstitutional orders.

Take that for what you will IF you even are a police officer, because after all, IT"S THE INTERNET?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

one of the biggest problems i see is people tend to argue on emotion.
when prompted, very few can address specific legislation, diplomatic responses, or use of government resources.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

as far as I know you have always called it out when it happened, and no, won't go tracking down the examples, just like you aren't going through tracking down any examples.
we probably both know it would be useless anyways...

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Now this is some BS.

In the other thread, which I'm sure you are referring and will link to, you took another member's comments out of context in order to push your own little narrative and are still unable to properly defend yourself in that thread.

So you decide to start your own on the topic to push the narrative further?

Poor form.

Ok, just say "Antifa people are violent extremists". Clean your name.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

as far as I know you have always called it out when it happened, and no, won't go tracking down the examples, just like you aren't going through tracking down any examples.
we probably both know it would be useless anyways...

Thats true.

I will promise you that I will continue to call out violence from all sides.

It was just disturbing to see today so many people justifying comments suggesting extreme violence be used against Trump supporters.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
ANTIFA people are violent extremists!

Anyone saw that dallas thread will agree.

That was ANTIFA that got violent over Milo at UC Berkeley.

The usual suspects will DEFLECT.

edit on 22-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Thank you for the completely nonsensical reply that has nothing to do with you being the guy that goes around challenging people to fights on the internet, all while calling everybody triggered snowflakes.

Super glad you talked to cops. I'm sure they were bigly impressed.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I said that stopping a regime that is gassing millions of jews justifies violence.

See. You do agree with violence, depending on the level of threat they pose. That is what the other member said, but you keep taking his words out of context to push your little agenda.

You even went as far to take it to a new thread in order to get your little echo chamber buddies involved, hoping for some back-patting while you lick your wounds from the other thread.

Saying all Trump supporters are fascists apologist, and if to many of them exist they must all be annihilated is completely different.

Depending on whether or not the threat they posed as radical fascists warranted such action.

I can't believe you can't see the difference.

I can't believe you continue to push this false narrative while completely dismissing the context of what was said.

Well, I do. Agenda and all.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Let me put it to you this way Mr. Law Enforcement Officer.

I live in a small town. Me and my fellow Veterans who live here, have introduced ourselves to our LEO's and told them we will be there for them when they need us. We also let them know, we won't be there for them IF they adhere to Unconstitutional orders.

Take that for what you will IF you even are a police officer, because after all, IT"S THE INTERNET?

And you think that was a smart move? Just asking, after all, it´s the internet...

link   

Thank you for the completely nonsensical reply that has nothing to do with you being the guy that goes around challenging people to fights on the internet, all while calling everybody triggered snowflakes.

Super glad you talked to cops. I'm sure they were bigly impressed.

So you got nothin?

Why am I not surprised....

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: introvert

Now this is some BS.

In the other thread, which I'm sure you are referring and will link to, you took another member's comments out of context in order to push your own little narrative and are still unable to properly defend yourself in that thread.

So you decide to start your own on the topic to push the narrative further?

Poor form.

Ok, just say "Antifa people are violent extremists". Clean your name.

Antifa people are violent extremists. Done.

Now just say "if someone supports Trump, they support fascism". Time to clean yours.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Agreed. But it's like a mass of people involved in a type of cult. I'm serious. Imagine how difficult it is to wake people out of their mass trance mode. This is freaky #. I don't know the answer to it, that's the scariest part.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have yet to see a Trump supporter call for the attacking of Obama or Hillary supporters, and if they increased that we may have to annihilate them.

Obama and Hillary are no longer relevant. They're gone. Enjoying water skiing and the paid for lecture talking circuit.

Only Trump can sign executive orders.

Besides, there are no Anti-Trump people. Trump himself, is yet to define who he is. People are Anti-What-Trump's done, and Anti-What-Trump's-said, etc...but that changes all the time.

Trump just dumped Bannon, and Steve was the one with "fixed" views standing behind the throne, and influencing Trump.

With Bannon gone, who is Trump?

We'll see a New Trump.

That's why Bannon said, The Trump Administration he fought for is Over. What he really means, is Bannon's plan is over.

Trump goes on, just fine. With new friends.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Since you didn't start with anything, why would I provide you something in return? Who gives a rats ass what you say you've told local law enforcement? I certainly don't, and I doubt they did either. Who gives a rats ass what you think about me? I certainly don't.

What's really not surprising is that you'd rather try and turn this into a conversation about what you think about me rather than a conversation about what you said to another member when you decided to be that guy but then tried to completely change your comment even though "it's just words."

Sorry bub. You'll not be triggering me, so you'll just have to wait for your next opportunity to challenge somebody to a fight.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: neo96

Agreed. But it's like a mass of people involved in a type of cult. I'm serious. Imagine how difficult it is to wake people out of their mass trance mode. This is freaky #. I don't know the answer to it, that's the scariest part.

I posted this in another thread.

It's so fitting.

Demagogue or Demislave.

The demagogue is one who preaches doctrines he knows to be untrue to men he knows to be idiots. The demaslave is one who listens to what these idiots have to say and pretends to believe it himself. Part 2, chapter 4

en.wikiquote.org...

That is the answer to it.

People believe what they want to believe. They want to believe the demagogues.

Blunt answer to an honest question.
edit on 22-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: bknapple32

Go back a few hours and read his last thread that got locked.

The posts he linked to I found to be incredibly cloying. I had to re read them to verify what they seem to be espousing.

The poster actually did call for Trump supporters to be wiped off the planet. I'm barely paraphrasing.

Are you talking about the member melting down in the 'Anderson Cooper' thread last night?

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Since you didn't start with anything, why would I provide you something in return? Who gives a rats ass what you say you've told local law enforcement? I certainly don't, and I doubt they did either. Who gives a rats ass what you think about me? I certainly don't.

What's really not surprising is that you'd rather try and turn this into a conversation about what you think about me rather than a conversation about what you said to another member when you decided to be that guy but then tried to completely change your comment even though "it's just words."

Sorry bub. You'll not be triggering me, so you'll just have to wait for your next opportunity to challenge somebody to a fight.

You're not even a cop are you?

I know plenty, and you sound more like an insecure 12 year old! How can any LEO out there hate those who have their backs versus those who want them DEAD?

You do what you do brah!

Keep on pretendin......
edit on 22-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I have three sons, among the four of us, there was two who hated hillary so supported trump, and two that went towards the third party because they didn't like either.
Can't help but think that among the "trump supporters" there were just as many that just couldn't stand the thought of hillary than there were really trump supporters...

we had a terrible choice this time around and instead of getting irked because each side gave us such a horrible choice, we are fighting among ourselves because they chose frick instead of frack...

you want me to say that antifa and blm are violent, okay, yes, they really have some rather violent people in them...
but I brought this up to you once before, those nazis, white separatists types seem to want a homeland of their own, with just whites of like mind... I heard it out of some of their own leaders mouths..
so, how you reckon, would they carve out a portion of the country to be their homeland without violently relocating those living in the area that don't fit their standards???

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join